[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Ginga densetsu weed rp — My Lion King Forum

Ginga densetsu weed rp

Re: Ginga densetsu weed rp

Postby Nukascar1 » June 4th, 2012, 11:43 am

(That will do okay who wants to start)
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Shadowfax » June 4th, 2012, 11:53 am

Fiiiiiiiiiiiine, I will xD

Weed was making his way back to Gajou, Rocket, Tesshin and GB with him as guards. He was unaware that their was an unknown female and a wolf in his lands.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Nukascar1 » June 4th, 2012, 1:24 pm

Jerome ran to him bowing "Weed san there is a wolf in our lands they wish to talk to you"
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » June 4th, 2012, 1:26 pm

"A wolf?" Weed said, sounding rather astounded.

"Correct" Came Dawn's voice. "My sister, the wolf will be along soon"

"They're both crazy Weed" Kyoushiro snarled.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nukascar1 » June 4th, 2012, 1:38 pm

Rocket looked at you "Mabye we should see what they want Weed sama"

Jerome glanched at the ground "Whatever you want Weed I'll do it"
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 4th, 2012, 1:45 pm

"Speak" Weed said as Silver joined Dawn.

"Leader of Gajou, as you are aware I am sure, the wolves are on the move. I myself, was raised by wolves and for being loyal to our old pack leader.. we were sentenced to death. Luckilly, we escaped and now come to give you some information on the alpha's plans. She wants to kill all the dogs in these lands and take Gajou for herself. Our old leader, now dead... stood up to her and refused to intrude on the wild dogs lands. She had respect for them and did not want to invade. Now, this alpha is rallying all the wolves into one greater pack to take over the whole lands. My old leader told us to inform you of her plans and fight alongside you. As leader of Gajou, we are yours to command" Dawn said.

Both her and Silver bowed their heads to Weed.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » June 4th, 2012, 2:00 pm

GB looked at him "Weedo how do we not know they're spies I mean I belive the wolves will attack but what makes them different."

Rocket looked at Weed to "GB's right leader what if they're lieing we should atleast cheack their story out."

Jeroe looked at you "Rember what happed last time we delt with wolves"
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 4th, 2012, 2:06 pm

Silver growled, then ran towards Weed and threw herself down infront of them, revealing her throat to them.

"If you don't believe me.. kill me. I have no reason to live unless I carry out my old leaders duty" She said.

Dawn sighed.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » June 4th, 2012, 3:14 pm

"Shut up wolf or I will kill you myself"he growled the secound time he had let his anger control him in frount of Weed.
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 4th, 2012, 4:06 pm

"Go on then. You've got the advantage now. If your not going to accept our help, what use are we to you anyway?" She asked Jerome.

Dawn narrowed her eyebrows and got ready to strike Jerome if need be.

"Stop. We have no reason to take your life. But, when will this attack happen?" Weed asked.

"That, we do not know, but we can show you where the leader's base is. Atleast, get you close enough so as your not killed" Dawn said.

Silver rolled over and glared up at Jerome through unreadable eyes.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)