[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter RP — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter RP

Harry Potter RP

Postby VitanisMate » June 6th, 2012, 10:39 pm

Well here is my idea and you can add your input. I changed a little of the story around from the movies and books in accordance to Voldemort's and Bellatrix's demise. In the book of course Molly Weasley killed Bellatrix and Voldemort is incapable of love. Well I was thinking of Bellatrix having two children with Voldemort. Yeah I know lame but really the only enemy I could see as being a worthy enemy would be a relative of Voldemort. Anyway the two children are brother and sister with the brother fully holding all of Voldemort's and Bellatrix's views on pure-blood and things of that nature while the sister starts out believing it, then becoming disillusioned, then liking one of the Potter brothers, then turning against her own brother. Anyway I would play the brother because I like evil characters lol.

Oh by the way here is a little info about the two characters. My character (the brother) knows that Voldemort was a half-blood but he lied to his sister and told her that he was pure-blood thus trying to insure that she would be as fanatical as him about "keeping the bloodline pure." Originally they were given to an orphanage after Voldemort and Bellatrix died and the sister got loving Muggle parents but the brother gets abusive, alcoholic ones thus insuring that he would have a hatred of Muggles for what his foster parents did (like Voldemort hating Muggles because his Muggle father abandoned him) and insuring that he hates any pure-blood wizards who would "degrade themselves" by mixing with Mudbloods (pure-blood traitors) and having offspring (half-bloods). Basically as I said his view is the same as Voldemort's and Bellatrix's views on bloodline and the such. Anyway when he turned 16 he ran away from his abusive foster parents and convinced the sister to join him after showing her magic and that they were related thus the sister's foster parents search for days and never find her and presume her to be dead. Thus the story starts when the sister's 14 and the brother's 16 and they get to go to their first year at Hogwarts (no one knew of their existence until then).

Brother- Me

Sister- Kopalover

(I'll come up with names for them before we start).

Albus Potter-

James Potter-

Harry Potter-

Lily Potter-

Ginny Weasley-

Hermoine Granger

Ronald Weasley-

Rose Weasley-

Neville Longbottom-

Hadgrid-

Voldemort and Bellatrix (in flashbacks and hallucinations): Bellatrix- Shadowfax

(Any other characters from the book along with OCs are also welcome)

Mia Black- Shadowfax

===

Salazar Riddle walked towards the train with his sister and started muttering, "Look at all of these filthy Mudbloods and half-bloods here! They make me sick ruining my perfect world!" He said, "Must be good finally going to school at your fourth year sister. I wasn't found out about until my second-to-last year." He looked like a 16-year old Tom Riddle in the flesh as he said to his sister who looked like a 14 year-old Bellatrix, "Just remember we pure-bloods are not only the smart ones here but since we have not poisoned our blood we are the most superior. That is why if you EVER have any relationship with a Mudblood or half breed I'll personally kill them and you myself. Ah besides there's nothing good about Muggles. Your Muggle parents abandoned you and my Muggle parents were drunkards and fiends who beat the tar out of me every day. No we should be proud of our bloodline sister but I am not completely heartless. I don't mind Muggles as long as they don't pollute our world hahaha. There should be a strict segregation of the species." As he finally stopped muttering he carried his and his sister's bags as he revealed, "I've been talking to our parents. I can talk to them. They told me to get as close as we can to the Weaselbums and Potters and finally get our revenge for our parents by killing their children. We'll not rest until this is accomplished. Only after we kill their children and they are in agony can we kill their parents nice and slow hahaha."

===

Harry finally saw that his children were off as he looked at Albus and James go onto the Hogwarts Express and Ron and Hermoine saw Rose go off on the train. Harry then revealed to his friends, "I have a bad feeling about this year for some reason. I feel like...our children...could be in danger just by going to Hogwarts." Ron asked, "What do you mean?" Harry looked at his brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and wife Ginny and said, "Ah nothing. It's probably just me being paranoid. I just can't believe after all of these years Voldemort is finally gone." He paused, "Bellatrix and Voldemort and all of the other evil wizards are finally gone yet I still can't help but feel in the back of my mind they're still alive."

===

Meanwhile Albus and James Potter and Rose Weasley finally got into a compartment as James looked at Rose's books and said, "Hey Rose are you actually reading all of those? I mean I heard of light reading but that's NOT it." James smiled as he looked at Albus, "Nervous already you dork? Geez we haven't even left the station yet and you're all nervous." Albus flushed and said, "I am not! I'm just wondering what will happen this year?" James said, "Ah nothing exciting I'm sure but hey maybe there are some girls to look at." Albus blushed, "Uh girls?" James rolled his eyes, "Ugh you're a bigger dweeb than I thought brother..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Re: Harry Potter RP

Postby Shadowfax » June 6th, 2012, 11:26 pm

Mia Black was wandering along the corridors of the train. She had always been an outcast and had never had any 'friends' as such. She looked at compartments as she passed, pondering which to choose to sit in. In her arms was a tired, jet black cat with long fur and bright blue eyes. Her only friend at Hogwarts. She came to a compartment and pushed the door open without looking. Unfortunately it was the one with the Potter's and Weasleys in. She surveyed them and then smirked.

"Oh... how silly of me. To think I was going to sit in a compartment with blood traitors, half bloods and Potters.."

Mia laughed and made sure to slam the compartment door shut as she continued walking down the train.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Kopalover » June 8th, 2012, 11:53 pm

Merope Riddle just vaguely listened to what her brother had to say. Her eyes scanned the crowd of young wizards, hoping to find a friend her age. The girl didn't have any memory of her mother, but had found her pictures in old newspapers and old WANTED sheets. They're curly hair and beautiful face matched, though Merope was a little more slender and was little to no insane. Though, she did look like her, they didn't entirely match. Merope liked bright colours and loved keeping her hair groomed.

Merope began to worry, maybe no one will like her, due to her mother and father's history. "Salz-" She called her older brother, instead of saying his full name. "-Do you think anyone will like me, and want to be friends with me?" She asked, looking at the vast amount of young wizard girls she could befriend. "Or do you think they'll hate me because of mum and dad?" She added another question, hoping he would not raise his voice.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby VitanisMate » June 9th, 2012, 6:37 am

Salazar Riddle opened the compartment door and put his bags and his sister's bags on the seat before immediately becoming displeased at his sister as he started raising his voice, trying to drive home the point, "Who cares what a bunch of Mudbloods and half-bloods think! They have slandered our father and mum, do you understand that?! Our father and mother were trying to save the Wizarding World by making sure there was no blood poisoning! All of the 'murders' they did were done in self-defense! And why do you need friends right now?! Your mother and father and I are the only friends you'll ever need! You don't need to be friends with a bunch of Mudbloods, half-bloods, and pure-blood traitors do you understand!?" He then said, "And as for me I despise Mudbloods for my own reasons! My adopted Muggle parents beat the tar out of me every day! Do you see these scars sister! That was what happened at my Muggle house if I simply talked to them! I hate Muggles and Mudbloods!" He finally calmed down as he looked at her with a sadistic smile, "If you get sorted into any other house but Slytherin I'll make sure to personally disown you and send you back to those Muggle parents where you belong and make sure you NEVER practice magic hahaha." He then said in a harsh voice, "I'm going to go talk to our mother and father. Stay here and don't talk to anyone unless I tell you to!" He left the compartment and tried to find an empty compartment. Once he found it he simply sat down on the floor. He made sure to have starved himself for a few days and he suddenly started to hallucinate as he saw his mother and father. Unlike most parents however he called them by their names, "My Lord my sister does not hold the views that we have on filthy little Mudbloods and half-breeds. I am afraid that she may try and have a relationship with these degenerates and traitors." He then looked at his mother, "Bellatrix, the most loyal follower of Lord Voldemort what would you have me do to make sure my sister does not become friends with these Mudbloods and half-bloods? How do I keep her loyal to you and the Dark Lord?"

===

Meanwhile Albus was coming back from the bathroom as he accidently opened the wrong compartment door and saw Merope inside. He instantly grew a little nervous as she was a pretty girl, "Oh I'm sorry! I opened the wrong compartment door." However he saw her face and said, "Uh I know it isn't my business but are you okay?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » June 9th, 2012, 1:41 pm

Mia swore as the train began to move. Still she had not found a seat and her cat was starting to get a little impatient with his master. Her eyes lingered on all compartments as she passed. Looking to her left she saw Merope and one of the Potter kids in one. She smirked somewhat as she walked past. A few compartments down however, she saw Salazar sitting completely alone in a compartment. This intrigued and confused her. She heard him talking with someone, though she had no idea who to..
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kopalover » June 9th, 2012, 4:47 pm

Merope looked at the ground, "No, I'm not okay. My brother said I'm not aloud to have any friends. But I would like friends!" She protested, then looked at Albus. "Would you like to be my friend?" She smiled at the boy, not knowing that his father killed hers. She got up, and put her hand out to shake his hand. "I'm Merope-" She hesitated, not wanting to share her last name. "Merope Engleby!" She said, hiding her real last name from him and using her muggle last name instead.

(I used my real last name, if you don't mind :))

Once the train started, a young girl and her brother began to fight.
"Scorpius, you better be nice to me this year. Your friends were so mean to me last year!" The girl pleaded.
"Be nice?" He chuckled. "I'm your twin brother, Ada, I'm supposed to be mean!" Draco laughed harder.
"You-you-! You snake!" She yelled, then bringing her feet up closer to her and digging her face in between.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby VitanisMate » June 9th, 2012, 5:40 pm

James looked at Mia Black using the words blood traitors and half-bloods before muttering, "Slytherins." He then looked at Rose and rolled his eyes before saying, "Geez some people right?" He looked at Rose Weasley reading before snatching all of the books out of her hands before saying, "Hey I'm doing you a favor Rose. You'll get a brain overload reading all of those books." He then mocked by saying, "Besides Rose guys like the popular girls at Hogwarts not the dweebs who read book all day hahaha," acting like his grandfather he was named after.

===

Albus got a little more nervous as she approached him and held out her hand and he shook her hand very lightly saying, "Oh Merope's a nice name," before trying to sound understanding, "Oh I'm sorry about that. I mean that must be hard not being able to have friends. Maybe your brother just doesn't want you to get hurt?" he said uncertainly. He then tried to smile and said, "Sure I'll be your friend."

===

In his hallucination Voldemort suddenly said, "Your sister will remain loyal to us or you will threaten to kill her Muggle parents and if she still refuses you will have no qualms about killing her for being a blood traitor." Salazar looked shocked for a second however he quickly smiled and said, "Yes my Lord it shall be done." He then showed that he inherited his mother and father's insane personality as he suddenly started to laugh uncontrollably, "HAHAHA! Yes don't you worry my Lord I'll kill those murdering Potters for you even if I have to choke them with my bare hands! HAHAHA!" Suddenly he got out of his hallucination before he saw Mia Black staring at him with the door opened. "HEY! You weren't supposed to see this!" Suddenly however he approached her and asked very loudly, "What do you think of Mudbloods and half-bloods?!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Shadowfax » June 9th, 2012, 8:43 pm

Rose was startled as the book she was reading was suddenly snatched from her. She scowled at her brother and folded her arms with disgust.

"I just wanted to be ahead and prepare myself!" Rose said angrily, a very Hermionie like tone to her voice.

"And I don't care what boys think of me... I.. Im here to learn" She said, looking out the window.

Then she realized something.

"Where's Albus?"

Mia jumped slightly as Salazar approached. The cat she had in her arms hissed at Salazar, but Mia silenced him immediately. Straigtening up she looked up at Salazar with cold eyes, her mouth twisting into a smirk.

"That their scum and shouldn't be allowed in this school" She replied, her Slytherin robes suddenly visible.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Shadowfax » June 15th, 2012, 8:06 pm

BUMP
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » June 29th, 2012, 12:06 pm

Salazar suddenly noticed her robes and said, "Ah someone from the best house here huh? Relax my fellow Slytherin I am pure-blood like you. You see my sister and I are the offspring of Bellatrix Lestrange, the most loyal follower of the Dark Lord himself." He then said, "My sister was looking for friends. Perhaps you could be her friend? I know this sounds strange but if she is friends with pure-bloods she won't go looking to poison her blood. She must be watched for traitorous actions." He motioned Mia Black towards his compartment door and slid it open before noticing one of the Potter brothers inside, "GET OUT OF HERE YOU FILTHY LITTLE HALF-BLOOD POTTER!" Suddenly he started yelling at his sister, "Do you know who that was?! His father murdered our father and you dare allow him in our compartment!"

===

James rolled his eyes at Rose's question, "Knowing that dork Albus he's probably still freaking out in the bathroom." Suddenly Albus came in with a terrified look on his face, "James why do people hate half-bloods?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)