[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter RP — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter RP

Re: Harry Potter RP

Postby Shadowfax » October 18th, 2012, 5:57 pm

Mia looked at Salazar through eyes of utter hatred and she didn't even hear him when he told her his plans. She blinked and then all of a sudden through back her arm and punched him full in the face. She took a moment to catch her breath and then looked down at him.

"I hope you both live happily ever after!" She spat.

Thunder too trotted over to Mia and hissed at Salazar.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby VitanisMate » October 18th, 2012, 7:33 pm

Salazar was shocked that she suddenly hit him and looked confused for a second before yelling back, "What's the matter with you, you fool!? Did you not hear a word I said?! I'm going to kill her and all of them! I don't 'plan to live happily ever after' with a half-blood!" He then said, "Don't forget because of my ancestry I'm above all of the Slytherins in this house!" He then looked at her and said, "If I'm not mistaken don't you hate Rose? Well I'm going to kill her you got that!?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Shadowfax » October 18th, 2012, 9:40 pm

"You certainly didn't look like you were going to kill her when you were locking lips with her the other day! You looked like you were even enjoying it!" Mia snarled.

She fought back the tears. She would not show weakness in front of Salazar.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby VitanisMate » October 19th, 2012, 1:23 am

Salazar just shrugged and said, "Well I had to do something to make her trust me more. I had to pretend I enjoyed it. You don't think I don't get tired of that half-blood murmuring about her Mudblood mother all of the time!" He then looked at her and said, "But if you don't trust me you can prove yourself loyal by killing Rose yourself. What do you say..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » October 19th, 2012, 10:22 am

"Are you sure I wouldn't break your heart (if you've got one she thought)

Mia considered it for a while though. Was she up to killing? Could she do it? Would she when it came to it? Rose's form came into her mind and she thought immediately Of course I will!

"Fine and i'll deal with Scorpio Malfoy" She said with a sigh.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » October 19th, 2012, 2:43 pm

Salazar smiled and said, "Oh no I will deal with the Malfoys and the Potters myself. I trust no one but me for that task and I'll make sure to kill them most cruelly and if my sister refuses to join I'll kill her too, the ungrateful witch!" He then got up and put his arm on the wall with a nervous laugh, "Haha you know I was thinking that this mass-murder could be seen as something of a date or a get-together eh?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Shadowfax » October 20th, 2012, 9:41 am

Mia actually looked worried for a split second when she heard Salazar mention cruelly disposing of the Malfoys. In truth, she saw Scorpio as a friend now unfortunately.. She had made the grave error of letting him comfort her and show her compassion, something no one had ever shown Mia Black. She raised a her wand to Salazar's neck.

"Scorpio.. You'll let me deal with him. That filthy blood traitor" She said, trying to make is sound as convincing as she possibly could.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » October 20th, 2012, 10:03 am

Salazar suddenly noticed her putting a wand up to his neck and a glare spread across his face, "Now I'm going to deal with them all myself! I'll...I'll choke them all with my bare hands if I have to but none of them will live!" He started ranting and raving, "The Malfoys...oh they'll get it just as bad as the Weasleys...oh I'll kill them!" He suddenly put his hand up and slapped the wand away, "I've had enough of this distateful conversation. They will all die including Rose and my sister and I'll see to it personally, I don't need anyone's help!" With that he walked away mumbling, "I''ll kill them, I'll kill all of them hahahaha."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Shadowfax » October 20th, 2012, 10:21 am

Mia froze and lowered the wand once Salazar had walked off. She gulped and grabbed her things together quickly.

"Damn it... I must tell... Scorpio..." She said, packing her things as quickly as she could.

Mia ran out the Slytherin dungeon, stormed past Salazar and off up the corridor.

A few moments later, Rose nearly walked into Salazar.

"You sure look happy about something" She said with a slight smile.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » October 20th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Salazar was about to follow Mia but cursed in his head as Rose ran into him. He said to her, "Who me? Well it must be that I'm happy I can see your pretty face again Rose." He then paused and said, "I'm guessing you haven't talked to your parents yet?" However suddenly he said, "Well looks like class is about to start Rose. I'll uh...carry your books for you." He then mumbled and groaned, "These classes are boring and dull."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)