[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter RP — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter RP

Re: Harry Potter RP

Postby Shadowfax » October 7th, 2012, 8:17 pm

"That's all in the past. It doesn't matter anymore and I know they'll see it the same way" Rose said, though truthfully she knew it would be a little awkward, but her parents would soon see how different Salazar was from his parents.

"Would you like to meet them? Im going home for Christmas this year and seeing as how your muggle parents are so awful, maybe you could come and stay with us?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby VitanisMate » October 7th, 2012, 8:25 pm

Salazar tried to hide his excitement at her offer. Oh this was just getting too easy! However he put on a normal smile and said, "Oh that would be nice, if only to see you during the holidays Rose and not those nasty adopted parents of mine." He then said, "Rose I assume the Potters would be there as well?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby Shadowfax » October 8th, 2012, 10:14 am

"Oh yes, they usually turn up mid morning, so we can all eat together. And my grandparents of course. It's a big event, so im sure they can squeeze one more onto the table" She said with a smile.

"What about your sister? Where will she go?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby VitanisMate » October 8th, 2012, 11:34 am

Salazar again held back a smile. That blood traitor harlot of a grandmother, the Potters, and Rose and her Mudblood mother there just waiting to die! How perfect! He then noticed her mention his sister, "Well she still hates me, but if she could be with that Potter boy I would assume she would also go. I'm sure she would stay with her adopted Muggle parents during the holidays, because you see she got the caring ones who actually care for her while I got the drunkards and abusers."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kopalover » October 8th, 2012, 2:39 pm

Merope smiled, the hugged her best friend. "Thank you, Albus!" Hugging him tightly, not wanting to let go. He was warm, and she could feel his heat radiating onto her. Surprisingly, it gave her chills, and butterflies in her stomach.

Scorpio sat her down, against a wall and took a seat next to her. "Tell Scorpio all about it. I'm here to listen to anything dear." Smiling lightly at the crying girl, who's adorable cat followed her everywhere.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Shadowfax » October 9th, 2012, 5:19 pm

Mia raised an eyebrow. She was shocked at Scorpio being so nice to her. Why? A Gryffindor being nice to a Slytherin? Mia didn't need friends.. Or boyfriends, or anyone. She had her cat, Thunder and that was all she needed. Yet why was she not moving?

"It's nothing. Im fine. You better not tell anyone about this or i'll hex you" She said, reaching for her wand.

Thunder tilted his head to the side. Usually, he hissed at strangers, but he seemed calm with Scorpio there.

"Well, im sure she would be welcome also. Albus can ask his parents as they seem to be firm friends at the moment. Shall we go and tell the headmaster you'll be leaving the school over the holidays? I think he will have to send an Owl to my family just to get them to confirm" Rose said thoughtfully.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » October 9th, 2012, 10:43 pm

Salazar paused and said, "I don't know if that is such a good idea. What is that Owl going to say? 'Oh she's coming home with Voldemort's son but don't worry they're good friends and all.' No that wouldn't work." Suddenly though he felt like he had to tell Rose this about why he couldn't go back, "Rose I can't go back to my adopted parents. I would go crazy or insane knowing what would be waiting for me when I returned! You don't know what it's like! You don't know what it's like having beer bottles smashed across your face! My sister despises me but she doesn't know what it's like either! She has the good parents while I got the drunks! That doesn't seem fair to me!" He suddenly noticed he was holding Rose closely with his arms around her.

===

Albus was shocked as Merope suddenly started to hug him and coughed nervously, "It's alright Merope." He then looked at her and asked, "Do you hate your brother? Do you want to make sure you never see him again? We can write an Owl to the Headmaster and he can pass it to the Ministry of Magic to make sure your brother stays away from you and out of your life for good."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Shadowfax » October 10th, 2012, 10:57 am

"It's ok. Your not going back there. You'll be with us, safe and around friends" Rose said, patting Salazar on the back.

"I'll speak to my parents through the fireplace this evening, so they can hear it from me first. They'll be fine about it. I know they will. You need not worry"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Shadowfax » October 10th, 2012, 10:57 am

"It's ok. Your not going back there. You'll be with us, safe and around friends" Rose said, patting Salazar on the back.

"I'll speak to my parents through the fireplace this evening, so they can hear it from me first. They'll be fine about it. I know they will. You need not worry"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby VitanisMate » October 10th, 2012, 12:07 pm

Salazar backed away and said, "It's alright Rose, I'm fine now." He needed to be away from her for a bit to get his mind back on his objective. "I'll talk to you tomorrow alright?"

He quickly walked away before she could object and went into the Slytherin common room. Gah he kissed that half-blood and even talked to her about his 'feelings'!
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)