[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The night of the dead. — My Lion King Forum

The night of the dead.

Re: The night of the dead.

Postby MrTitans » June 18th, 2012, 9:03 pm

Ok sounds good. Bear go scout up ahead. Glad we met someone who hates umbrella as much as you. Looks down at his watch to see the time. He looks up ahead as they walked
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Nukascar1 » June 18th, 2012, 10:56 pm

Ace ran up ahead beside Bear sniffing the ground his tail waggin.

Ryan walked his rifle in the air "So Alice you got a sniper rifle yet."he said trying to start a conversation btween the two.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Shadowfax » June 19th, 2012, 11:03 am

"Course" She said, quickly grabbing the sniper on her back.

She looked at the weapon and smirked.

"Not as good as my original" She said, remembering it was Ryan who gave it to her.

She looked over at Michael.

"So what's your story?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Nukascar1 » June 19th, 2012, 4:37 pm

"Hm the kickback from the Mossin was over the top though." he smiled.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrTitans » June 19th, 2012, 4:49 pm

Well I live here by myself trying to find a job just moved here from Tennessee. They had a job that dealership gave me to run. So I just settled down. I live alone with Bear. Family is back in Tennessee while I moved here to get wa job. I am single. I haven't had much luck, but I am looking. Lost my father in the war so I had to work as early as I could to help my mother.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » June 20th, 2012, 9:53 am

"Bet your wishing you'd never moved here then" Alice said, slinging the sniper over her back and back into it's holster.

She suddenly halted and looked below them. They were in a graveyard... Could it be possible that the dead could return now the t-virus had spread? She looked alarmingly at Michael, then at Ryan.

"We need to move... now. And fast"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Shadowfax » June 20th, 2012, 9:53 am

"Bet your wishing you'd never moved here then" Alice said, slinging the sniper over her back and back into it's holster.

She suddenly halted and looked below them. They were in a graveyard... Could it be possible that the dead could return now the t-virus had spread? She looked alarmingly at Michael, then at Ryan.

"We need to move... now. And fast"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » June 20th, 2012, 10:47 am

"Yeah c'mon." He said jumping over the stone wall landing in the mud he kept a obseviant eye as he waited for them. "We're going to have to cut though here there's a vehical depo about a mile away and it's quicker if we go though here."

Ace glared at Bear he didnt like this new dog and instatly went to his wner jumping over the stone wall into the mud. The rain was pouring down at this point.
Nukascar1

Postby MrTitans » June 20th, 2012, 3:58 pm

Michael made sure the other two got out before he went over the wall. He saw a few of them started to come but he saved his ammo and helped bear over and hoped overthe stone wall before the got to them
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » June 20th, 2012, 8:24 pm

Alice stood her ground as a zombie ran towards her. It crashed into the gate and began attempting to swipe at her face, but couldn't reach. She tilted her head slightly and smirked before turning away and heading off towards the evacuation site.

"How long do you think they'll keep those gates open?" She asked no one in particular.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)