[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The night of the dead. — My Lion King Forum

The night of the dead.

Re: The night of the dead.

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 4:26 pm

(Lol Ace II xD)

Alice began to rock back and forth. The cold night air making her shiver. She hadn't seen Ryan in months. She had been abducted by Umbrella and brainwashed. The last few weeks she had spent in a lab and before that she had escaped the Umbrella lab where the virus had once again escaped. She sighed. She didn't even know where her old pup Dusk was. Or where anyone she once knew was. She looked up and saw some zombies loitering outside the house. She couldn't be bothered right now. She let them go...
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Nukascar1 » June 17th, 2012, 5:01 pm

Ryans one hour rest dissapered as he was sothenly licked to sleep by the faithful German Shepherd.

(Hehehe)
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby MrTitans » June 17th, 2012, 5:55 pm

As Michael slowly walked through the forest looking around making sure there were no zombies. He sat down as it was slowly becoming night he told Bear to stand watch as he rested for awhile since he has been walking for miles. He still has not found anyone. He checks broken cars to see if they had any ammo. He thought ammo might be scarce so take any ammo you find you never know when it would become handy.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 6:04 pm

Alice, forgetting that sleep was needed began to look around the army shop, grabbing any weaponry she could find. She had fashioned herself two holsters, a strap to carry a gun on her back and some straps to attach two handguns too. She slipped them into the holsters, bandaged her arm and set off outside. There were no longer any zombies around so she walked out into the streets, ready for anything.

Umbrella had given her unique abilities and she was going to use them to destroy them for killing everyone she cared about.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » June 17th, 2012, 6:08 pm

As Michael was sleeping a twig snapped. Bear started to growl. Michael woke up and drew his M9 and walked towards the sound. When he looked he saw a face that was recongizable. He lowered his weapon to check to see if the person was friendly.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Nukascar1 » June 17th, 2012, 6:10 pm

(Gonna stay out of this till you find me)
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 6:14 pm

Alice heard something to her right and her head snapped round to the source of the growl. Alice was so fast, she had her hand guns in her hands before you could blink. She shot the light bulb above the shop where Michael and Bear were and remained defensive, pointing the guns right at them. In her past experiences she had learnt to be careful.

"Get out here. Now" She called.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » June 17th, 2012, 6:18 pm

It's ok I'm friendly. I am not one of them. Slowly walks out with gun at his side. I was just walking around trying to find survivors to go to the extraction.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 6:22 pm

Alice remained standing there with her hands clutching the triggers, not taking any chances yet. She looked at the newcomer and raised an eyebrow.

"What extraction?" She asked, not moving forward.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » June 17th, 2012, 6:28 pm

The extraction at the airfield to pull all of the survivors out. They will screanned to see if you have the virus. This was last one they were going to send. I do not know what they will do after they leave. Oh by the way my name is Michael and this is Bear
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)