[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The night of the dead. — My Lion King Forum

The night of the dead.

Re: The night of the dead.

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 6:36 pm

Alice span the handguns round in her hand and slid them neatly into the holsters on her legs. She didn't approach Michael or Bear, she merely looked out at the streets.

"Im Alice. I er, I was there when the virus got out. If it really is in the city... we're all doomed" She said sadly.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby MrTitans » June 17th, 2012, 6:45 pm

Yeah I know, but we got to get to the airfield do you want to follow us to the airfield I have ammo and food if you need it. I am going to try and avoid most of the city if possible and go through the woods.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 6:49 pm

"I need to find Umbrella and get the hell out of this city. I'll come with you, but I doubt we'll make it in time for this extraction" She said with a sigh.

She looked up at the sky to see helicopters hovering above them.

"lead the way"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » June 17th, 2012, 6:52 pm

Alright let me look at the map and you look tired here is some water. Looks like we have to go this way to go near the airfield and looks like Umberella will be before we reach the airfield so we will stop there. If we do not make it then we should find a shelter to bunker down in.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 6:58 pm

"Okay" She said, sipping the water gratefully.

Alice had no plan. All she wanted to do was destroy Umbrella. She thought back to the days when the virus was less of a threat and her and Ryan had bought Umbrella down. She smiled at the thought, then looked back at Michael.

"Lets go. Im ok, I don't need rest"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » June 17th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Alright lets start going this way leading. Bear go scout ahead. So you have been with Umbrella. If we keep this path we should be going towards umbrella. Hopefully their won't be any zombies. "Bear comes running back in a hurry and turns around and growls" What is it a zombie starts coming our way. Michael pulls up his weapon and shoots it and it still is coming. He adds three more rounds and the zombie falls, but still not quite dead. He pulls out his pistol and shoots it in the head. We should probably keep moving more will likely show up now.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Nukascar1 » June 17th, 2012, 7:19 pm

Ace's ears perked up as he heard gun shots he licked his owner awake "Alrght Alright am up."He said rolling his eyes. Getting up he saw Ace walking to the door of the hut "not yet." he said grabbing his rifle and starting to clean it the only thing he didnt like about the M-16 was that it had to be constantly cleaned. Whenever he was down he got up.

"Allright come on." He said putting on a army jacket putting on the bag and opening the door Ace lead he started to walk on the path. Looking all around him.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 7:25 pm

"I was used as their experiment. Did you lose anyone in the purge?" She asked as she watched Michael shoot the zombie, apparently un phased by the whole thing.

She looked ahead to see a few more approaching. Rolling her eyes, she lazilly grabbed her sniper and shot them all in the head with ease.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » June 17th, 2012, 7:29 pm

I do not know family does not live here and have not heard from my friend so I might have. So you must really dispise them. I see why you want to go their. How bad was it if you do not mind me asking. Also I see your a skilled shot.
Last edited by MrTitans on June 17th, 2012, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Nukascar1 » June 17th, 2012, 7:32 pm

continue without me for abit lads gonna pick my entry here)
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)