[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The night of the dead. — My Lion King Forum

The night of the dead.

Re: The night of the dead.

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 7:43 pm

"Umbrella did something to me... Messed with my brain. I don't even feel human anymore. It started years ago when they thought I was the one to cure the whole thing. They were right.... and they cured everyone with samples of my blood in an antidote, and the t-virus remained hidden underground where it wasn't disturbed for years. Then... when it was going to be unleashed again, they kidnapped me. Brainwashed me and used me to experiment further. I woke up in a lab a few days ago to find the virus had escaped into the world again.... This time... it's worse and I don't think my blood alone can cure it like last time" Alice said, shaking a little at the thought of going through this all over again.

(Well there will be a dramatic reunion :P)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Nukascar1 » June 17th, 2012, 7:46 pm

(Oh yeahhhhhhh)
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 7:48 pm

Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrTitans » June 17th, 2012, 7:49 pm

That is horrible I am sorry they did that to you. Must have been awful. Well lets find the virus and stop this. If we can not find it then we will just. You must be cold here is a blanket. I will help you fight Umbrella.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby MrTitans » June 17th, 2012, 7:50 pm

(lol very funny.)
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 8:14 pm

"Yeh.... well, i'll have the last laugh" Alice said determinedly.

She halted and looked up at the stars and helicopters above them.

"There's a storm coming" She said thoughtfully.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » June 17th, 2012, 9:11 pm

Well lets try and find some shelter. They will pay for making not feel anymore. That is just wrong. Well I see a hut up ahead lets go check it out
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby Nukascar1 » June 17th, 2012, 9:14 pm

Ryan was behind the hut he loaded the last bullet into the last clip he had for the M-16 and put it into the rifle. Ace walked out one side of the hut looking at the two,
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 9:18 pm

Alice looked over at the hut and nodded grimly. She looked over her shoulder to check they were not being followed, then continued onwards with Michael. She put a hand infront of him however when she saw a dog appear.

"Wait" She said, looking at the dog with angry eyes.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby MrTitans » June 17th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Hold on lets see if the dog with someone. Lets see. Hello anyone in there. Look around for more zombies while I check it out. Whoa easy I am not going to hurt you. We just need a place to stay while the storm passes over
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)