[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The night of the dead. — My Lion King Forum

The night of the dead.

Re: The night of the dead.

Postby Nukascar1 » June 17th, 2012, 10:29 pm

"Where's where Duske"he said holding her tightly.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby MrTitans » June 17th, 2012, 10:45 pm

Well while you two catch up I am going to go keep a look out.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 10:47 pm

"I... i don't know... I lost him the day I was taken by Umbrella"

She looked up and smiled at him, then looked up at Michael.

"Sorry Michael..." Alice said "This is Ryan, we were separated over a year ago" She said, holding his hand tightly.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Nukascar1 » June 17th, 2012, 10:52 pm

he picked up his rifle "I'm heading to the evac zone what about you two"he said "Oh this is Ace II." he said stroking the dog.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » June 17th, 2012, 10:54 pm

"Ace II huh? Ace's pup?" She asked patting him on the head and smiling down at the pup.

"Michael was heading that way too. Im after Umbrella again... he offered to help"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » June 17th, 2012, 11:00 pm

"Yeah Ace"he took the cigarate packet out of his helmet "This is Ace" he said solmonly."

"Well we better go this time...this time we're finishing our job."
Nukascar1

Postby Shadowfax » June 18th, 2012, 11:39 am

"Damn right" Alice said with a smirk.

She looked ahead at the horizon where the traffic was building. That was where she assumed the extraction was going to be. She sighed and looked back at Ryan.

"It's a shame we don't have Nikoli or Jane with us this time... But, we already have someone on our side" She said, looking over at Michael and Bear.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Nukascar1 » June 18th, 2012, 11:52 am

He put the cigarate packet back "Alright let's go we dont want to miss it." He smiled him and Ace II walking off into the night.
Nukascar1

Postby MrTitans » June 18th, 2012, 1:04 pm

Ready to move ok so who should lead?
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Shadowfax » June 18th, 2012, 9:00 pm

"Well, let's follow the dogs" Alice said, looking at Ace and Bear.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)