[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie)

Re: Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 4th, 2012, 7:24 am

Amy knew as soon as the cabin door closed itself behind her, there was going to be trouble. She refused to let herself sit down. She barely even looked around, she was staring at Drake. His eyes were, put quite simply, the eyes of the devil. She heard him speak ever so softly, but the words rung in her ears as she watched him, feeling sick with nerves.

"I'm sorry I-I-I", she was almost inaudible, and before she knew it, he had begun walking towards her. She stumbled backwards so she was stuck in between him and one of the fine walls of the cabin. It was then he screamed the words at her, she couldn't reply in time before she watched as he raised his hand. She closed her eyes, wishing him away, she could almost sense the hand coming towards her.

Everything was moving slowly. She was brought back into reality with the pain. This time, she didn't scream, she didn't even yelp. Those noises only ever seemed to spur him on, cries of pain. Her cheek was burning and she tried ever so hard not to cry. She couldn't look at him, just his presence made everything worse.

Amy could feel just a couple of tears escaping and they stung against her cheek and she raised a shaking hand to wipe them away. She stood in silence, not able to move. No one came to help her, and she knew no one would. Blaine and Amber knew he shouted at her but she had always told them not to interfere. And the workers on the train definitely wouldn't.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » July 4th, 2012, 4:01 pm

Drake raised another hand, and hit her again. "You are most definitely not sorry!" Screaming in her face, almost spitting on her. "You're dirt." Letting go of her then whispering. "Filthy, like your kingdom." Drake laughed, then started to pace. "Do you really think I want to end this war? No! I love it! Your kingdom should fall." Laughing louder, then stopping his walking.

"But Mommy and Daddy, wish for me to marry you." Letting out a violent sigh, then tearing off Amy's gloves. He squeezed as hard as he could, then threw her hands down. "You filthy rat!" Screaming then hitting her so hard she fell. He knelt down, and spit on her face.

"Clean yourself up. I'm done with you. I'm going to the bar." He snorted, then kicked Amy in the side, not too hard, but hard enough to leave a bruise. "Don't wait up for me when we get there, I'll be too drunk to notice you." Laughing once more before walking to the door. "I only notice pretty girls." Laughing again before opening the door and walking angrily out of the cabin.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 4th, 2012, 6:51 pm

Amy knew before Drake had even raised his other hand there was more to come. It was never over with just one hit. Pain kept coming, the words feeling like daggers ripping at her body. She was out of breath and fear and panic had consumed her. Staring into his devilish eyes before she felt her self fall due to one of his extremely hard hits. She let out a silent gasp of disgust and equally fear when he spat at her. She grimaced. She listened to him, watching him without saying a word.

She yelped and grasped her side in pain when he kicked her, she didn't even know how she managed to make a sound at that point. Dizzy with pain, she just managed to hear him say his next line of harsh words that almost hurt as much as the physical stuff. When he had finally left, she started to cry. It wasn't particularly loud, but it was sobbing, just sobbing. She stayed on the floor, wondering how she had got into this mess.

She wished she wasn't part of a kingdom, she wished she wasn't Royal blood, she wished death more than to spend the rest of her life with Drake. Managing to sit her self up, with an unsteady hand she picked up her silk gloves. It was a surprised he hadn't actually ripped the material.

Amy put them back on, she was shaking so much that it seemed like the hardest task of the time. Taking out a tissue from her bag, she wiped her tears away and what Drake left on her face.
"That was disgusting...", she thought to herself, scrumpling up the tissue and putting it into her bag again. She didn't just want to throw it onto the ground, it was rude to leave the place a mess.

Heaving herself up, she looked into the relfection of the glass top of the cabin door. Fixing her hair and the tiara which she was also surprised hadn't broken or something, she sat down on one of the chairs. She put her head in her hands. She was still sobbing slightly, but no tears emerged. It was like she had run out of them.

Two things occured to her though in her silent thoughts of the next moments. Had Blaine and Amber heard him shouting? They probably did. She wanted to tell them, but couldn't conjurer up any courage to do it. And she wasn't going to disobey Drake again, not intentionally anyway. The other thing was that she'd be sharing a room with Drake tonight.

She usually did anyway, but she thought this would be a break. She didn't know Drake was coming until the day before. He was horrible to share a bed with. He had never, ya know, did that with her because even he knew she'd tell someone. But he liked to pull her close to him, make his presence known. Plant a few unwanted kisses even though she knew they were filled with lust.

It made her feel sick. She had never thought romance to be like that. She felt uncomfortable, and vulnerable, and scared he would take it further. Drake wasn't stupid, she knew that. Sighing, she called for one of those serving on the train. A young woman appeared,
"Yes Ma'am?".
"C-Could you bring me a pot of tea please? And whatever biscuit you may have". The woman nodded, but noticed the Princess was pale as a ghost and her eyes red with tears. Sighing, Amy waited for it to arrive.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 4th, 2012, 8:30 pm

The server nodded, and hurried from the cabin, seriously worried about the Princess. Quickly, she prepared a plate of chocolate biscuits and a pot of fresh, steaming tea. Thinking quickly, she also grabbed a hot towel and some small sausages. The silver platter was almost full before she picked it up. Many of the other servers questioned her but she simply shook them off by ignoring their comments. Again, she hurried, but back to the sad Princess. "Here you are, my dear." Said the server, with a slight Russian accent, then she scurried into the other cabin.

~

Blaine sat in a purple chair, not to far from Amber, who both had worried looks on their faces. There room was a bright colour, but was not filled with happiness. They heard yelling from Amy's cabin, a man yelling, most likely Drake. They couldn't quite make out the words, but they knew she was in trouble. The two wished they could say something, but both knew if they did, a war would be summoned. So they kept their mouths shut. Both desperately wanted to talk to Amy, but did not want to interfere.

"We can't let my cousin be treated like this!" Blaine cried, burying his head into his hands. "I promised I would take care of her. I can't let this happen. WE can't let this happen!" Sobbed Blaine, who couldn't stop crying no matter what.

"But we can't! I want to help her just as much as you do." Amber sobbed as well, but kept to herself. "But we don't want to call a war. Amy is risking her life for us all." Dropping her head, messing up her hair but this time, not caring. "I miss talking to her without seeing the sadness on her eyes." Remembering the lives of the two, as they played together.

"We must stop Drake." Blaine whispered, looking to Amber. "But how?"
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 4th, 2012, 8:48 pm

Amy let out a small but grateful thank you at the fuss the servant had made over her. Sighing, she reached over and poured the tea into the cup and added the milk. Stirring it gently. She never ever had strong tea, she was fussy over that. She had always asked to make her own tea, and people usually obliged. She took a sip and sighed again, deeper this time. She glanced at the sausages, it was nice of the server to do that but she couldn't stomach them. The hot towel though, that was appreciated.

She picked it up and wrapped it around her neck. She was surprisingly cold, or felt a cold feeling. But it was nice all the same. She then picked up a biscuit. Managing to smile. Chocolate ones. The simple things made her smile, she was used to masses of delicate cakes and luxuries. She dipped it in and like a child, licked the chocolate off the top and ate the biscuit. She repeated this for another 2 before drinking the rest of her tea. After that, she felt slightly better.

Time had past quite quickly for her surprisingly. Standing up and stretching, she check the clock on the wall. It was plated in pure silver. Another 5 minutes before she got there. She doubted Drake would actually join her, but that was good. She just hope he would be decent when he turned up. Unlikely. The train slowed and stopped. Amy almost forgot her bag, for she had left it on the floor. She bent over and picked it up, only to stare at the reflection of herself in the cabin door. Her cheek was still slightly red, but not extremely noticeable.

"It'll fade...", she thought. Amy wasn't in the happiest of moods, she couldn't be even though she tried there and then. She exited her cabin and made way for the door. The people surrounded it bowed/curtsied and she gave a few nods and thank yous here and there. Climbing off, she looked around. The train station was far too large to be able to see any of Caspiatova at the moment, but she looked back at the tracks she had just been on.

The woods surround the station, just like it did in Ordaea. Amy began walking towards the door Blaine and Amber entered. There were no crowds on the station platform for there were guards knew of their arrival and kept everyone outside.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 5th, 2012, 3:56 pm

Blaine and Amber both got off the train with tears in their eyes, after Amy. Yet, once they noticed her they both straightened up and walked towards her with their best fake smiles. "Sadly, we can't see anything yet." Blaine mumbled, then sighed. "I simply can't wait to get out of here and see this beautiful kingdom once again!" Giggled Blaine as he put his den around Amy.

Amber also giggled at Blaines comment, which was unnatural for her but she was trying to be the happiest she could be for Amy. "There are no crowds here, I bet the gaurds are keeping them away!" She snickered them flipped her hair. "They'd all for from my beauty!" Laughing very cocky then smirking. "I'm perfect." Whispering under her breathe then smiling.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 5th, 2012, 4:41 pm

Amy saw Amber and Blaine walk towards her, and she managed a smile. She could sense they had heard the commotion. Sighing, she rested on the arm Blaine put around her. Amy heard what Amber said and rolled her eyes, smiling all the same,
"Really Amber? They haven't come to see the Princess of Ordaea then?". Amy laughed, she was joking but they all know she was the main attraction, as was Drake, but he wasn't joining them.

"Oh, Drake isn't joining us until later...he has other stuff to do...", she trailed off and then blocked thoughts of him out of her head for now. Two guards walked up to her and bowed,
"Your Majesty", one said, "Welcome to Caspiatova, the carriage to take you to the Prince is awaiting, please come this way". She smiled, and looked back at Amber and Blaine.
"Come on then!".

Walking towards the gates, she finally heard the crowds. As she got closer, she saw the masses of people. She was almost blown away at that point, but when they opened the gates she could see everything. The harbour was not far away, the dozens of boats stood tall and could be seen from miles away, and far out was the Ocean of Mystery. The forest loomed on the otherside, and ahead of them was the grand Kingdom of Caspiatova. The buildings rose high, but as high as the castle that could be seen in the distance.

The sun was out, and the sky was the colour of Amy's eyes, white whips of clouds made patterns against the blue. A cheer arose when the crowd saw her, waving and shouting her name. She waved back and began to walk to the carriage. People were leaning against the barriers, just trying to get a glimpse of the Princess and her friends.

She saw the children waving brightly coloured flags, the woman chatting excitedly about all 3 and the men throwing thornless roses. She wanted to try and interact with the crowd, but she knew the guards would refuse to let her near them. For her own saftey of course. They weren't as cautious around Sir Blaine and Duchess Amber, but the guards were there to protect all of them.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 5th, 2012, 5:02 pm

Amber snorted as she laughed, "They came to see-all-of, us." Her voice skidded to a stop as the crowd simply grew larger and larger. Both her and Blaine almost choked because of the sight. The beautiful woman and the handsome men all cheered, Amber saw a thin, tanned man calling for her, as he threw a rose right at her. Almost crying, she picked it up and carried it with her. The Dutchess stayed in a line from where she was to the carriage. Many servants carried the loads of bags just she had. A lot of clothes, makeup and hair accessories filled the bags. Quickly, she hurried up to Amy. "This is wonderful!" Giggling as she walked beside Amy.

Blaine noticed all of the beautiful woman crying his name, he was honored, but took no interest in them. For he liked his own gender. Yet, he didn't ignore them as they called for him. Simply, he waved and blew a few kisses as a blonde haired, beautiful woman fainted into her friends arms. "You're all beautiful!" He screamed over the crowd, as most almost fainted because of what he said. Quickly, he hurried up to Amber and Amy clutching by their sides as he smiled. "I have a feeling I'm going to like it here!" Loving the attention everyone gave him.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 5th, 2012, 7:26 pm

(OOC: Warning, large post XD I don't know what's made me write so much)

Amy could only watch the crowds excitement at the sight of Blaine and Amber. She raised an eye brow and smiled, they soaked it up. Amy was the sort of person that really took compliments to heart, and wasn't like Blaine, or Amber.

Amber and Blaine were soon next to her, and she could hear the two's comments. She looked at them and smiled happily. Linking arms with Blaine out of pure friendship for a moment. She needed that moment, but the crowds went wild. She chuckled and unlinked,
"It is pretty amazing here. I mean, I never expected this many people!".

Back to her thoughts about compliments, she thought about the ones from average people. With the other two, they went in one ear and out the other with those too, but a simple 'you look pretty' from one of the crowd made Amy tear up. She wasn't sure whether it was because she was just over-emotional at times, or the fact Drake had nothing nice to say and it was a huge difference being away from him. Sighing happily, she waved again at the crowd. A servant was carrying both of her two suitcases. She only brought things she needed really.

Fashion wasn't a huge part of her life, neither was make-up and accessories. She loved to look nice, but she wasn't all that keen on making a fuss of herself. The only make up she'd ever wear was cover-up for the occasional spot every girl her age would have, a black mascara and a lip gloss. It was all she needed. Her natural beauty was her strong point.

Her clothes suited her, and she knew what she liked. She hating shopping, and often just liked to go with Amber occasionally. Shopping with both of them was crazy, two clothes loving crazed teenagers was alot to handle. Her casual clothing almost always included jeans and leggings with different length and coloured tops. She hardly ever wore skirts as a casual type of clothing. But jeans suited her, and the tops she chose went with her body shape.

Her trail of thought was broke when she could hear the young servant struggling. She stopped and bent over, picking up one suitcase up herself and beginning to carry it towards the carriage. People in the crowds seemed shocked, as was the servant. She couldn't see why, she was only helping. It was soon forgot about by everyone but her and the servant, who continued looking surprised but grateful. Amy continued walking until she reached the roofed carriage.

She stopped smiling only for a moment, she hoped it was be roofless for the tour. It probably would, because the weather was gorgeous. She gazed at the beautiful horses about to pull it. There were two pure white horses at the front, and two pure black ones at the back, they decorated in red and gold reins and saddles. Amy loved horses, and did her fair share of riding at home. She had heard of the acres of fields and woods surrounding the castle, maybe she'd get a chance to ride.

The driver opening the door, he was smiling,
"Your highness, the carriage taking you straight to the castle of Prince Eric. Please make yourself comfortable". Amy smiled at him,
"Thank you sir, I have a question about the horses". The driver raised an eye brow,
"What question is that m'lady?".
"Do they belong to Prince Eric?". The driver nodded,
"Yes, he regulary rides them, he loves being out in the woods. As his personal driver, he's told me about the countless times he's taken out his horse in the moonlight to gaze at the stars", the driver said excitedly.

"Ok...thanks for answering my question, you are definitely the most talkative driver I've met", Amy replied before he helped her get in.
"It was a pleasure to talk to you Your Majesty". Amy watched him wait to help Amber into the carriage. Amy's thoughts went back to what he just said.

"The countless times he's taken out his horse in the moonlight to gaze at the stars", it sounded beautiful. She wondered whether he did that with any girls/woman. Most woman probably would refuse to get onto a horse. She knew Amber never would unless she had too. Blaine was ok with it. She would do that, it sounded romantic. She wished Drake was romantic and kind, she always had dreamed of a Prince being like that.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 6th, 2012, 6:29 pm

At the large and white castle, a black haired Prince named Eric waited nervously. "Hopefully they get here safe." Not taking his eyes off the open doors as he spoke to Darren. "My people can sometimes get out of hand." Saying as he bit his nails, and flipped his dark hair. He's never been this nervous over an arrival, yet this was someone he hadn't met quite yet.

His castle had been made to be beautiful for the Princess of Ordaea and her two compainions. It was cleaned top to bottom for them, and for presentation. The pool was closed, of request from his sister. The rooms had silencers in the wall, as requested by the one he already knew, Drake.

~~~~~

Blaine and Amber both disregarded the crowd and boarded the carriage after Amy. The driver seemed just so pleasent. "Wow, he was so nice!" Amber sigh happily as she sat on the comfortable cusions in the golden carriage. "It's such a lovely day! The carriage doesn't have a.roof either, maybe I can work on the tan I'm trying to get! She giggled, as Blaine just stayed quiet, loving the no roof!
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)