[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie)

Re: Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 30th, 2012, 4:23 pm

Amy couldn't look Drake in the eye, she avoided doing that. Although, she remembered times where he'd physically make her look him in the eye. Shivering, she mumbled back to him,
"Ok...". She watched as he touched Amber's hair, she knew Amber loved the complements, but remembered just in time who he was, and who he was engaged too.

Amy never complained about what he did to Drake's face, but always had conversations with Amber and Blaine, but she could never sum up the courage to tell them about the physical abuse, he threatened her with even the life of her friends. The knew she had to go through with the marriage. Everyone did.

Snapping out of her thoughts at the feeling of hands grabbing her own, she looked away from Drake and smiled brightly at Amber.
"Well, it's 10:15 now...", she knew they were going to leave at 10:00, but alas, the lateness. "So we should get to the train station by half past. The train leaves at 11:00 and it takes an hour to get there, usually it's a couple of hours on the normal train, but the engineers modified the Royal Train".

She stopped talking for a moment to listen to Blaine. She noticed the hatred in his eyes, but the way he addressed Drake was formal and almost respective, they knew in order for the two to not end up fighting there had to be at least a little dignity between them. Even though Amy knew for a fact Drake wasn't man enough to return it. Amy grinned, "Well, seeing as you have the Forest of Life on one side of Caspiatova and the Ocean of Mystery on the other, I bet the view will be stunning".

The kingdoms were all placed in certain areas. At the top was the kingdom of Caspiatova, in the bottom left of the large country was Ordaea, and the two were seperated by the Forest of Life. On the bottom right of the country was Thaseos, and inbetween Thaseos and Ordaea was the Barren Lands of Rock and Ice. And between Thaseos and Caspiatova was the Ocean of Mystery, with it's various mysterious islands dotted around in the middle of the ocean. Finally, in the middle off all three was the Palace of Peace. A huge building with various accommodation for visitors dotted around the edge. It was there for important things like crowning, marriages, treaty's and things like that.

Of course, Amy had learn all about this. The train system ran through the Barren Lands and the Forest, and there were many ferries and the Royal boat on the ocean. She had imagined what Eric's castle would look like, she knew the parents of the Princes' and Princesses' always felt guilty, for they usual stayed at the Palace of Peace, so he would probably recieve luxuries like she did, maybe even more.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » June 30th, 2012, 4:43 pm

Amber looked out the window to all the people gasping and pointing to the Royal Carriage, she brought her face closer to the glass window and waved at the people. Some got wide eyes since they have never seen the Royal Family before. A question popped in her head as she turned and looked to Drake and Amy. "Sorry to get off track in this conversation, but. Where were you this morning Drake?" Tilting her head, remembering the morning and not seeing him arrive at any time.

"I-Uhh-" Secretly he was out at the Bar, watching the woman dance in their poofy dresses for the men surrounding. Not wanting Amy to know about this, he stuttered. "I was walking around town, you know- Visiting the people." His husky voice let out, almost terrifying. "They were all over me." Remembering the women who kept trying to get a glimpse of him this morning at the Bar.

Blaine snorted, keeping his words to himself as he looked to Amy. "It honestly sounds like a gorgeous place to visit, I can't wait to get there!" Almost jumping out of his seat as he clapped his hands together. "I'll probably be glued to the window looking at the beautiful sites as he pass!" Giggling and vaguely remembering the trip he took when he was a mere toddler.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 30th, 2012, 5:00 pm

Amy's attention went to Amber, she would of never dared to ask Drake what he had been up too, luckily she had Amber to do it for her. She listened to Drake's reply and ever so slightly shivered at his voice. It haunted it. The voice, the eyes, his obvious dominant personality, his height, his build, everything about him was scary.

She could see why lots of women found him attractive, because he was. But they didn't know the real Drake. She glanced at her wrists, hidden by the fabric of the gloves she was wearing were bruises. She couldn't cover up the one's on her face, luckily they weren't that noticable.

Blaine and Amber noticed, as did everyone else, but no one questioned it. The words Drake said finally registered and Amy gave a glare. She knew he was probably lying, and she could smell the faint smell of alcohol. She wasn't sure if the other's could smell it but she was used to the smell by now, he was forever drinking too much. That made his temper and his likely-ness to hurt her even more then he usually does. She couldn't prevent but mutter very quietly,

"Meeting the people with a beer in one hand...sure". She doubted Amber and Blaine heard that, but she wasn't sure whether Drake did. Turning her attention back to Blaine, she smiled, "Well, if we're lucky we'll get a roofless carriage on our tour, if the sunny weather keeps up!". She hadn't visited Caspiatova since she was 7, it was going to be great to go back. The carriage they were in at the moment occasionally jerked as it was moving, which was to be expected, the horses pulling it would often get bored and Amy felt for them. They looked ever so beautiful though
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 2nd, 2012, 3:50 pm

Drake growled at Amy's comment, and moved an inch or two away from her. Crossing his arms and looking out the tinted window, he refused to look at his beautiful fiance. On the train she will be getting yelled at, that's what he knew. She needed to be strained out, and made to be what he wanted. 'Why is she like that?" He thought to himself as she watched the other three chat amongst themselves.

Blaine almost freaked as Amy said that, he jumped a little in his seat. "That would be magnificent!" He squeeled, then had a permanent smile plastered on his chiseled jaw. "I would adore to see the wonderful views of Caspiatova. Let alone, I'd love to see the view from the castle. It's probably fantastic!" Blaine let out a little squeel once again. "What are you most excited for Amy?" Questioning the silent princess, as he placed a hand on her gloved fingers.

Amber stayed silent, and listened to the conversation between Blaine and Amy. Thinking it was the right time, she jumped in too. "Sorry for interupting, but I'm most excited for the beautiful waters beside the castle, I can't wait to swim in it!" Giggling as she changed her position to face her friends. "Amy, what are you excited for?" Giggling as she turned to Blaine and smiled, then did the same to Amy.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 2nd, 2012, 4:41 pm

Amy watched Drake's actions nervously, she knew he must of heard her comment. She bit her bottom lip, wondering what was going to happen on the train. She was ever so scared of him, but occasionally let slip a few comments in retaliation. Some of them did get to him, but either way, they didn't result in anything good. She couldn't see why he was so horrible to her, maybe it was his upbringing that made him so harsh, even evil, Amy thought he'd be a little more likeable towards her.

She managed to divert her eyes from her fiance, and heard Blaine. She regained a smile across her face. Hearing Amber as well, she smiled a little wider. She loved seeing the two excited and the excited giggles made her join in. Amy thought for a moment at the question about what she was excited for. In all truthfulness, she was excited about not having Drake at her side every 2 minutes. She thought about what to say, she didn't know whether it would come across in the wrong way to Drake or not.

"In all honesty, I can't wait to meet Prince Eric. As the future king of Caspiatova, would be nice to talk to him since I'll be the Queen of Ordaea...and Drake will be king of both Ordaea and Thaseos". She paused for a moment, she knew the deal between Ordaea and Thaseos meant that Drake was to rule over both one day, with Amy on his side. She sighed but smiled, "His sister sounds nice too. And the Kingdom views, and the tour...everything really".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 3rd, 2012, 3:31 pm

Drake still stayed secluded in his own world to notice any other person talk, until Amy started blabbing on about Prince Eric. Prince Eric. He thought, then winced. I must keep an eye on them. Smiling almost menacing, then returning to his slumped position. His red eyes peered out the window, as the crowd depleted.

Blaine nodded then smiled, "I can't wait to do anything they have planned for us. It all sounded so wonderful in the letter." Recalling the very formal letter sent and sighed by both Prince and Princess of Caspiatova. The beautiful writing style still remained printed in his head, such elegant hands one must have. "It all just sounds so perfect." Lightly smiling, as he too noticed the crowd outside slowly get smaller.

Amber stopped the conversation and pulled on her hair. "I'm guessing by the crowds of people getting smaller and smaller, that we are almost there!" She nervously, but excitedly said. "I can't wait to see another mirror again, I bet my hair looks awful!" Still pulling on the perfect strands, which indeed did not look anything from perfect.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 3rd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Amy again watched Drake's actions of response. She glared subtly at him, wondering what he was thinking, before turning to Blaine.
"It did sound amazing". She then heard Amber and looked out of the window herself and noticed the crowds getting smaller as well. She stretched out her arms, knowing they'd arrive in the next few minutes at the train station. The carriage jerked to a halt and Amy grinned. She was excited. She had almost forgotten about the dreading train journey, which would involve an hour of being in the same compartment with Drake.

She heard the driving get off his perch and climb down to open the door, he did so and announced in a rather bland voice,
"The Station of Ordaea Your Highnesses", addressing it towards Amy and Drake. Amy smiled kindly,
"Thank you kind sir...". He held out a hand and Amy grasped it with her own gloved one, climbing down gently. She fumbled around in her bag and handed him a couple of gold coins. The driver looked suprised,
"No your Majesty...". She thrust them into his hand and replied,
"We were late, I apologize".
"Well, thank you".

He smiled, almost suspicous of her before reaching out his hand for Duchess Amber to climb down. He knew both of the males wouldn't need assistance, but the girls were wearing dresses, it was harder for them.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 3rd, 2012, 8:23 pm

Amber smiled to the kind driver. "That you for your services, and thank you for waiting for us aswell. It was very kind of you." She politely said, grabbing her dress and giving a simple bow. "You're a very nice man." Giggling, then walking towards Amy. "Now for the train ride." Groanong and rubbing her temple. "Hopefully I don't get motion sickness." Moaning again.

Blaine stepped out of the carriage and smiled, beaming at the golden and silver train tracks. "Thank you." Saying to the driver then trotting towards his two companions. "Just one more step and then we're in Caspiatova!" He gleamed, then put his hands on his hips. "Amber, a headache for one hour won't be that bad." He snickered as she growled at him.

Last but not least, Drake made his way out. Not noticing the driver at all, not even saying thank you. The driver violently sighed, closed the door and went back onto his perch before driving off as Drake made his way beside Amy. He grabbed her hand and squeezed as hard as he could before someone noticed, giving her a warning that she was in deep trouble. For now, he kept his words to himself. So he could stay away from trouble.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 3rd, 2012, 8:36 pm

Amy sighed happily, having the fresh air. Not too far away the Royal train was boarding the wealthier members of the Ordaea kingdom, who could afford a ride on it. She laughed at Blaine's comment and Amber's growl. The two made her laugh ever so much, they were both trying to always be the centre of attention, and sometimes people were so fed of it Amy got the spotlight instead. However, they always managed to get the crowds attention at some point.

"Hopefully the time will go by quickly on the train eh?". She saw Drake come out of the carriage, not even glancing at the driver let alone thanking him. Before he reached them, she added. "You two share a compartment, I'll go with Drake". She didn't look pleased about it at all, but she knew both of them would rather each other's company then his. Lucky them, they weren't engaged to him. Amy felt him get closer and when his fingers touched hers, she shuddered. She witheld a slight gasp of pain, he squeezed her hand extremely hard and it did hurt.

She glanced at him before looking at her friends, putting on a brave smile to prevent herself from complaining about it. Her eyes looked different, they weren't happy any more. She knew what was going to happen on the train.

"Well then", she said watching as the Royal Party's luggage went onto the train, "We better get o-on". Losing her capability of speech at the end of her sentence in pure fear taking over. Not wanting to continue any conversation with them, she parted herself from the two.

All she could think about was that the quicker she was on, the quicker she could get off. Amy got on through a different door because it would of been easier. The compartments were large but the corridors to get to them were awkward, so getting on through the same door as her friends and Drake would be difficult.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 4th, 2012, 1:34 am

Drake, Amber, and Blaine boarded the train quickly, smoothly behind Amy. Both Blaine and Amber went to their own cabin, as Drake silently followed Amy. As the two got into their personal cabin, Drake sat down. Crossing his legs and bringing his fists close to his face. His red eyes glared at her, seeming as fire was emitting from them.

The chair he was sitting in was made of fine oak, but painted to represent gold. The cussions were a deep maroon, which was sparkled with golden dots. The carpet was a dark magenta, and the walls themselves were pure white, lined with a soft silver. Paintings of the Kingdoms were bolted to the walls, as were the selves that were covered in booze. Every curtain remained open for now, as they were a piercing black.

"Now Amy, what gives any right for you to say that?" Drake softly said in a bitter tone, still glaring at her and not taking his eyes off of the Princess. As she stood up, he walked towards her. Getting up in her face, "I said-" Pausing and clearing his throat. "What gives you any right to say that?" He screamed, snapping in her face, then bringing his hand up in the air and hitting her cheek. Hard.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)