[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 3:50 am

Kalu smiled in happiness not having any friends since he was forced from his pack it was something nice to know that there were now others that he could count on. His tail curled some of the snow and then flung it at Balto hitting him square in the face laughing as clumps of snow fell off his fur.

Jenna couldn't help but laugh along with Kalu but soon found herself covered in snow too when Kalu tossed some at her as well glaring at him at first but then laughing.

Amy smiled seeing everyone getting along and seeing how brave Balto had been to not only save Kalu but to forgive him gave her the confidence to tell Star how she felt when he returned.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 3:53 am

Balto laughed after a long moment. "All right, that's enough. Now, I want you to know that I have forgiven you. It's just that the goose is very important to me. You see, he's practically my father. After I was separated from my wolf mother as a pup, the goose took me in and raised me," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 4:03 am

Kalu lowered his head pawing at the snow "Yeah I know what it's like but at least you had those that cared for you, when I was born my mother kept me hidden until the alpha found out and killed her and then . . . nevermind it's nothing." He just smiled and started walking back into town "I'll be around Balto if you ever need anything let me know ok." Kalu took off heading towards the butcher shop.

Jenna smiled watching as Kalu ran off and she hated to admit it but Amy was right he was a nice wolf but he was deffinately hiding something from his past but she dared not push the matter. "Why don't we all head home it's getting kinda late."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 4:05 am

Balto nodded in agreement, then yawned. "I'm sure that the masters are wondering where we are right now. Let's head back," he said, starting to head back towards Rosy's house.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 4:22 am

Once they had made it back to their home Jenna motioned Balto up the stairs hearing Rosy calling them "Come on my love your first night in your new home." Smiling at her mate.

Amy yawned as she went over to her bed in the corner laying down the warmth of the fire making it hard to stay awake "You two love birds sleep well." Closing her eyes and drifting off thinking of Star's return home.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 4:27 am

Balto followed Jenna into Rosy's room. He looked around. "So this is what it feels like to sleep in a warm home. I'm used to sleeping on that drafty boat," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 4:32 am

Jenna jumped up onto Rosy's bed and curled up into a ball feeling the bed shake when Balto jumped up with her laying up next to her and resting his head next to hers "Good night my love." She smiled licking Balto's nose.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 4:34 am

Balto was shocked how soft and comfortable the bed was. "Well, so far, I'm enjoying being Rosy's pet. I also have you now. I'm glad you didn't give into Steele," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 5:00 am

While the rest of the town started to fall asleep Kalu laid in the barn looking out the loft window the hay felt kept his soaking wet fur warm the meat he had stolen fresh in his stomach. His mind drifted back to when he was a pup tears welling up in his eyes before falling asleep his nightmares would return that night as they did every night.

The sun shining in Jenna's face looking to her left seeing her mate on his back and his legs up making her giggle getting up and stretching before hoping down. Jenna casually walked out of Rosy's room letting Balto enjoy his first time in a real bed heading downstairs and seeing Rosy off to school.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 4:41 pm

Balto finally woke up and joined Jenna. "Good morning, love," he said, nuzzling her.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)