[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 4:51 pm

Jenna nuzzled Balto back "I see that you slept well." She giggled placing her tail on his.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 4:57 pm

Balto smiled. "While Rosy's away, do you want to go and spend some time together, just you and me?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 5:04 pm

"I would really like that it would give Amy and Ice some time to have some fun." Jenna smiled letting her mate lead the way to someplace she knew would be special.

Amy slowly opened her eyes feeling well rested after getting the first good nights sleep since Star had left. Looking around not seeing Balto or Jenna guessing they went somewhere together, seeing Ice asleep in her bed gave her an idea, normally she wasn't like this but she needed a good laugh. Walking into the kitchen she picked up her water bowl and carefully walked to Ice and dumped the water on her sister.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 5:09 pm

Balto nodded. "Follow me. We'll find a place. Perhaps the beach outside of Nome," he said, continuing to walk and glancing back at Jenna every now and then.

Ice woke up in shock from the cold water being poured on her. "Amy, what was that for?!" she said, standing up and shaking her fur dry. She glared.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 5:28 pm

Amy rolled on the floor laughing "I'm sorry but I needed a good laugh this morning and well . . . that was just to easy." Amy looked up seeing the glare that Ice was shooting her way and quickly ran over to her bed and hid under it.

Jenna followed Balto closely smiling at him each time he would look back at her till they made it to the beach, seeing the fog out on the water and the early rising sun made tons of small rainbows "Oh Balto it's beautiful." Jenna stared in amazement.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 5:30 pm

Ice realized what she had done. "Amy, please. I'm not angry. Please don't be upset. Come on, let's go outside and go for another walk. We'll have some fun," she said.

Balto smiled at Jenna. "This is where Boris raised me. When I was a pup, I lived by eating dead fish that washed up from the ocean. It wasn't much, but I was glad to have something to eat," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 5:41 pm

Amy stuck only her muzzle out Ice could see her eyes under the bed with worry in them "R. . . really you aren't mad and what kind of fun? You weren't planning on picking on me like you usually do are you?"

Jenna pressed up against Balto "I know it was hard but look at what you've gotten out of being who you are." She placed her paw ontop of his nuzzling him lovingly wanting to spend every moment with him.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 5:48 pm

Ice only chuckled. "I've decided to quit picking on you. I see now that it was wrong to pick on you, Jenna and Balto like I used to do. Now, follow me," she said. She headed for the door and stopped to look out the window. From there, she could see the house belonging to Star and his family. She could see them unpacking luggage. They were home. "Oh Amy, look who's back," she said.

Balto nuzzled Jenna. "Can I ask you something? What do you think pups from us would look like?" he asked, trying to get the topic off his past.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 5:56 pm

Amy's ears perked up and she stood up quickly flipping her bed over onto the ground and ran to the window looking over towards Star's home seeing the family was home. "I . . . I can't believe he's back lets go see him Ice!" Amy hurried over to the doorway looking back at her sister, Amy's tail wagging so fast it was almost a blur.

Jenna giggled at Balto's question "Well I don't know but there would be only one way to know are you saying you wanna start a family Balto." Jenna licked Balto's face tugging on his ear playfully like she always did.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 6:03 pm

Ice nodded. "Come on, and remember, don't be afraid to tell him how you feel. If you feel fear, you risk losing him forever," she said. She looked down. "That's the mistake I made with Steele," she added.

Balto smiled. "Jenna, if you would rather wait, I can respect that. It's all up to you. I imagine that our pups would all be as beautiful as you," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)