[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 28th, 2012, 4:46 am

Amy smiled thinking back to when Aleu was just a puppy and she blushed a little "H...how would you feel if I told you that there would be pups tugging at your ear some months from now?" she turned her head looking at him.

Steele thought back to Aleu crying alot at night "Yeah but a normal pup would've broken down but Aleu's tough and she didn't let it get to her." Steele smiled.

Kalu and the other wolves returned with the two caribou kills a look of shock on Nava's face "I don't know why you guys have so much trouble catching dinner but I do see the problem with the herds." Kalu chuckled heading up to Aleu and nuzzling her and licking her cheek.

Niju returned with the rest of the hunting party growling in anger and snapped at Kalu but he easily jumped out of the way "You warned the pack didn't you!?" he snarled and saw Kalu just cheekily smile as he readied to attack again.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 28th, 2012, 4:53 am

Star's jaw dropped. "Are you saying that you're pregnant?" he asked, barely containing his shock as he stuttered slightly. "If you are, that's wonderful?" he said.

Ice smiled. "I'm proud of her, Steele. She's been through a lot," she said. She looked at her mate. "I love you," she said, licking his nose and giving him her most flirtatious glance.

Aleu wasn't in the mood for violence. She knew that she had to get Kalu's attention onto her. She rubbed her tail under his chin. "Come, love. Let's eat and then go off alone," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 28th, 2012, 2:57 pm

Amy's tail swayed back and fourth and her ears perked up "Yes Star I am you're going to be a dad." she smiled at her mate loving the look of surprise and joy on his face.

Steele's ears perked up when he saw the gaze Ice was giving him "I love you too Ice. How bout we go some place alone for a while?" he gave her a little nudge of encouragement.

Kalu ignored Niju and his eyes were quickly on Aleu when she rubbed her tail against him dragging the kills for the pack to eat. Once him and Aleu had gotten their fill he snuck away with her heading out to the rocky coast hearing the waves softly crashing against the rocks "I'm so glad I've got you now Aleu I love you so much." he nuzzled and licked her nose looking into her sapphire eyes.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 28th, 2012, 3:34 pm

Star's eyes got wide. "Oh Amy, that's wonderful news!" Did you hear that everyone? We're going to have pups of our own!" he said proudly.

Ice nodded. "Of course, Steele. Where do you want to go? I'm open to any suggestion," she said, eager to spend any time she could with her mate.

Aleu smiled. "So, Kalu, what do you want to do now?" she asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 29th, 2012, 2:44 am

Amy looked around and noticed that there was no one in the house with them seeing Star a little depressed that Steele and Ice weren't here to receive the good news. Amy giggled "Don't worry Star we can tell them when they come back plus it will make it that more exciting."

Steele walked out with Ice "Why don't we head out to the beach for some time alone." he nuzzled Ice tugging on her ear and then licking her cheek.

Kalu ran his tail along the side of her body smiling at her and getting lost in her sapphire eyes "Well why don't we spend some time together I know are future is uncertain right now but I wanna see what are future hold so will you stay with me here tonight Aleu?"
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 29th, 2012, 2:48 am

Star looked down, embarrassed. "Ok. I just hope they get back soon," he said, cuddling up next to her by way of protecting her from the cold and keeping her comfortable.

Ice smiled playfully once they got to the porch. "I'll race you, Steele, and no snapping at my paws like you used to do," she said before breaking into a run.

Aleu nodded and licked her new mate. "I'll do anything for you, Kalu," she said flirtatiously. She looked him over with delight. "I love you," she added.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 29th, 2012, 3:15 am

Amy felt safe when Star cuddled with her, she felt that he could protect her from anything and keep their growing family safe. "I love you so much Star I'm glad we have each other."

Steele ran along with Ice trying to keep up she had the deffinate advantage beating him to the beach and he tugged on her tail lightly as they rolled on the sand and showed their love.

Kalu touched heads with his love and soul mate "I love you too Aleu." he walked into the cave under the rocks with Aleu following. The night they had was showing their love for each other when he woke with the early sun feeling Aleu's head ontop of his belly watching her sleep.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 29th, 2012, 3:22 am

Star licked Amy's cheek. "I love this. I'm going to be a father and I'm no longer Steele's personal punching bag. How great is this?" he asked.

Ice laughed as she and her mate rolled in the sand before finally stopping. "I can't wait until winter sets in. I much prefer the snow than sand," she said.

Finally, Aleu's shining sapphire eyes opened slowly. In that moment, she looked upon her beloved new mate. "Did you have a good night, Kalu?" she asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 29th, 2012, 3:32 am

Amy giggled at Stars comment "True now your my punching bag. You treat me so well it's easy to make you smile and that's what makes you my punching bag."

Steele laid with Ice as the sun started to set they spent most of the night on the beach waking up at sunrise seeing some clouds rolling in and waking Ice gently "I don't think you'll have to wait much longer for that my love."

Kalu smiled and licked Aleu on the cheek "That was the first night in a long time that I've slept all through, and I should really be asking you that question." he chuckled his nightmares were gone now that he had Aleu in his life.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 29th, 2012, 3:38 am

Aleu smiled. "Well, in that case, it was the best night of my life," she said. She looked away and then looked back. "I love this new life. I'm actually glad that I wasn't adopted. If I had been, I wouldn't have you," she added.

Ice nodded in agreement. "Oh how I love that time. It will also be the anniversary of the serum run, if I heard correctly," she said, thinking about it. "I heard some of the humans talking about sharing a celebratory meal in Balto's honor," she said.

Star sighed contentedly. "You know, traveling in my crate to Anchorage was nowhere near as great as being with you. Were you really thinking about me a lot when I was gone?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)