[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 1:43 am

Steele made it to Kalu who was fighting against all of the wolves now and although he was holding his own he was winded and slowing down. Steele jumped right into the fray fighting off some of the wolves now side to side with Kalu "Thanks for the assist Steele." he nodded and helped him fight.

The wolves turned snarling at Balto and Star "Papa huh well it will be fun hearing your little girl scream while we kill both of you."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 1:44 am

Balto walked up to them and growled. "Leave now. I have no time for the two of you. I have to get my girl back to her home and to her owners," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 1:57 am

The wolves snarled at Balto "We aren't leaving till we have some food we haven't eaten in days." they growled lunging at Balto and Star.

Steele and Kalu faught off the lesser ranked wolves the alpha lunged at Kalu and he side stepped to the right biting and slamming the alpha to the ground. "You're done I've won this fight." he growled the alpha edging him to kill him "No I don't want what you've got." Kalu started to walk away but howled when the alpha bit his tail pulling him back but the ground collapsed pulling both Kalu and the alpha in a mud slide down to the river. All Steele could do was watch in horror but he also had to deal with the wolves.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 1:59 am

Aleu emerged. "You'll get nothing and like it!" she shouted, running over and biting one hard on the leg.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 2:11 am

The wolves were out matched while they had experience they were weak from not eating quickly running out of the den meeting up with the rest of the pack and running away. They saw Steele looking on with a sad look on his face Aleu noticing that Kalu wasn't with him.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 2:18 am

Aleu ran up and greeted Steele. "Uncle Steele, you came to?" she asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 2:22 am

"Yeah I did and I'm glad you're okay but..." he wanted to be happy but after what just happened he couldn't bear to look at his niece. Steele kept his gaze at the ground Balto could tell something wasn't right and so could Aleu and Star.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 2:26 am

Aleu looked at Steele. "Uncle Steele, what's wrong?" she asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 2:33 am

"Kalu managed to beat the alpha but he pulled him back and a mud slide sent them both down into the river Aleu." he looked away "I don't even know if he's alright or not."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 2:37 am

A tear flowed down Aleu's cheek. "We have to go see if we can find him. You see, we fell in love and I agreed to be his mate," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)