[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 2:44 am

Steele was shocked at what she had just said and he could see the same look on Balto's face "Don't worry Aleu I'm sure he's fine he's tough." Steele looked at Balto seeing Aleu go running past him toward the river Steele following after her.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 2:49 am

Aleu made it down to the river and looked around. "Kalu!" she cried out.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 2:58 am

Steele didn't move once he got there with Balto and Star looking over at Balto "What do you make of what she said?" watching as she looked around for Kalu.

Before Aleu's eyes she watched as a muddy wolf stepped out of the mud coughing and shaking a small bit of mud off showing some white "Whew thought that one was gonna be the end of me." He looked over seeing everyone standing there at the rivers edge "Aleu you're alright."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 3:02 am

Balto watched Aleu as she got ready to speak and then turned to Steele. "Well, I never expected her to find love with someone older than she is," he said.

Aleu moved in and touched noses with Kalu. "Oh Kalu, you're all right. My papa and uncles are here. I already told them that I agreed to be your mate," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 3:22 am

Kalu started to laugh "Well I doubt I'm making a very good impression as far as looks go." he chuckled grabbing hold of Aleu he jumped into the water to wash off all of the mud. Coming up soaking wet and shaking off the water laughing as Aleu stepped out of the water.

Steele couldn't help but laugh when he saw Kalu dunk both of them into the water and fell to the ground when he saw Aleu climbing out of the water.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 3:29 am

Aleu shook her fur dry. After that, she caught the smell of her father and uncles. "Well, you better go and ask for my papa's blessing before you officially take me as your mate," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 3:38 am

Kalu walked up slowly to Balto a stern look on his face Kalu had never been so serious about someone since his last mate "Balto I would like your blessing for me and Aleu it would mean everything to us." Kalu bowed his head showing his respect.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 3:41 am

Balto looked him in the eyes. "Before I approve, I would like to know if you truly love her or only love her for her beauty. She deserves only someone who will treat her right," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 3:48 am

Kalu looked up his emerald eyes catching Balto's gaze "I love her with all my heart Balto and I promise you that I will make her happy and take care of her always." Kalu felt vulnerable letting his emotions out like this but he knew that this was what humans called taking a leap of faith.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 3:49 am

Balto nodded. "Then I give my approval," he said. Aleu rushed up and rubbed heads with her father and then turned to her love. "Isn't this wonderful, Kalu?" she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)