[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 5:01 pm

Niju snarled back at Nava "I wouldn't care if they were your own children if they come into our territory they are still outsiders so they must leave."

Kalu stepped forward putting himself between Niju and Nava staring at Niju with his emerald eyes and said in a low tone "I doubt you want to do this Niju just think you now have free help for a hunt." He watched Niju grit his teeth and back away allowing everyone to pass.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 5:04 pm

Nava climbed up a rock. "This now brings me to my other point. The caribou are leaving the area. If we wish to survive, we must leave this territory, and one with Aniu's blood in their veins must lead us," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 28th, 2012, 2:44 am

Niju climbed up the rocks opposite to Nava growling in frustration "Nava doesn't know what he is talking about we don't need the caribou to survive we can thrive by other means. Don't listen to the rantings of a wolf past his prime!"

Kalu looked around and could see the packs bickering back and forth both sides were gathering an equal number of followers "Niju before anyone does or says anything that one might regret why don't you take me on a hunt first so we can provide for the pack, would that be okay with you Nava?"
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 28th, 2012, 2:47 am

Nava nodded. "Of course it would. In fact, I would prefer it if you did," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 28th, 2012, 3:03 am

Kalu nuzzled against Aleu and joined up with Niju and the small pack that was going to be hunting he could tell that Niju wasn't to happy having Kalu along but it was something unavoidable. They left and started towards the north heading in the direction of another wolf pack making good time they were there in less than an hour. While they were out it would give Aleu and Balto time to figure out what was going on with them in this whole situation.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 28th, 2012, 3:18 am

Meanwhile, Balto and Aleu began talking about all the events leading up to this moment. She also began to explain that she was sorry for claiming to hate him and Jenna. Back in Nome, Ice looked at Steele. "I hope that everything goes well, Steele," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 28th, 2012, 3:34 am

Steele laughed and looked out the window "Knowing both of them they're both to stubborn to come to an agreement but I think they'll be just fine." Steele nuzzled close to Ice he was so happy to have her and the future was looking even better for them.

Amy laid in her bed feeling Star against her she hadn't been able to tell her love the good news yet but she was more preoccupied with what was going to happen with her niece.

As Kalu made it over the ridge seeing the packs home that they were supposed to be stealing from he stepped in front of Niju "This isn't right Niju and you know it." Niju just snarled at Kalu and pushed him aside "Then you don't need to be a part of this hunt then!" he growled a few of the pack surprised by the anger in his voice Kalu walking away in disgust to hunt on his own.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 28th, 2012, 3:39 am

Ice's ears went flat against her head. "I just wish I had been given a chance to say goodbye, Steele. I mean, I feel for her. Don't you remember her sadly waving as her final sibling was taken?" she said. Star nuzzled Amy. "Are you feeling all right?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 28th, 2012, 4:00 am

Amy sighed looking at the warm flames in the fire place "I'm fine I just miss having Aleu here she was always so sweet and playful and now she might not come back." she laid her head on the bed feeling Star pester her a bit more trying to get the truth out.

Steele looked down at the floor and dipped his ears and tail "Yeah I do it was sad to see her left alone and no human wanted to adopt her." he remembered the time he took her to the beach and she caught a starfish.

Kalu snuck down to the pack meeting some resistance and explained what was going on with some hesitance they believed him and reinforced the weak area. Kalu took off and found a small pack of caribou his two wolves that followed him used his tactics to take down two caribou taking them back to the pack. Niju and the rest of the hunting party snuck down and met the reinforced area protecting the other packs food making them fall back without food.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 28th, 2012, 4:07 am

Star smiled at his beloved. "I understand how you feel, Amy. I always enjoyed her presence. I still remember the times when she was a puppy and she was pulling at Steele's ear," he said.

Ice rubbed heads with her mate. "I remember that too. I also remember her crying herself to sleep that night," she said, trying to suppress her own tears.

Out in the wild, Aleu had finished talking with her father and was now resting on a rock, awaiting the return of her beloved.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)