[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 1:59 am

Kalu raced in closing the distance to the unaware goose he could already taste the wonderful meal he would get from taking its life away, planting his feet and jumping the last little distance he thought he had won until he felt something hit him in his side. Falling into the snow and sliding a bit Kalu looked up to see a red and white husky standing there protecting his lunch and wearing a scarf no less he grumbled standing up ready for a fight staring down Jenna.

"I don't think you'll be eating this goose today!" Jenna growled hearing balto behind her growling with her "Balto I can protect Boris, you take that wolf."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 2:01 am

Balto nodded and growled at the wolf. "My mate is right. You won't be taking this goose. Now, go back to where you came from before I alert my humans," he said with a snarl.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 2:10 am

Kalu knew he was out matched not only did he have to deal with a husky that as no doubt very agile but just as smart as him and a dog that he could tell was part wolf. He snarled back at Balto before backing up hearing his stomach growl at him, he would have to be content with scavaging the town for food "This isn't over half breed!" Kalu snapped before running away down the alley that he came.

"Balto what was that about?? I've never known a wolf to just give up on its hunt so easily." Jenna said watching the wolf run away and looking back at boris.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 2:15 am

Balto turned to her. "I have no idea. Maybe he didn't want to face the both of us together. Regardless, I think we should get home before he changes his mind and comes back," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 2:32 am

Kalu couldn't believe it he was still a young agile wolf and he had just been bested by none other than a filthy half breed and a dog wearing a stupid scarf "A SCARF!" He snapped swatting the snow under his feet, the smell of fresh food all around him finding some freshly caught fish hanging from a rope on someones porch. Quickly he grabbed the rope giving it a hard tug snapping it easily dragging the fish off to eat, he would get those two back one way or another.

Jenna smiled at Balto and nodding in approval and saying their last goodbye's to Boris, Muk, and Luk they all went their seperate ways stopping on the porch of the house and nuzzled Balto "Welcome home my love."
Last edited by fox_fighter99 on July 6th, 2012, 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 2:44 am

Balto smiled. "I never thought that I would be allowed to live here. I am happy to be Rosy's new pet and to truly have your love," he said, going up the steps of the porch.

Just then, a female husky with a sable and white-colored coat appeared. Her name was Ice and she was one of Jenna's two sisters. "Hello, dear sister," she said to Jenna.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 3:17 am

"Hello Ice how's Rosy doing and you haven't been mean to Amy have you?" Jenna cocked her head a bit giving her a stare before heading inside with Balto.

Laying infront of the fire Amy looked up seeing her sister and new mate come home "Hi Jenna and. . . Balto." her voice quiet and put her head back down on the floor.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 3:19 am

Ice gave a small smile. "Trust me, I gave up bullying you and Amy a long time ago," she said. She looked around. "I heard that your human was saved by Balto," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 3:32 am

Jenna smiled with joy and love looking to her mate remembering how happy she was to see Rosy open her eyes again in the hospital "Yes he did and i love him for it he only cares about others and not himself, he's both mine and Rosies hero."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 3:33 am

Ice smiled and looked at Amy. "I can see it, Amy. Our sister is in love," she said proudly.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)