[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 3:59 am

Kalu nuzzled up against her "It is wonderful Aleu I think I've finally found my soul mate." Kalu felt his heart beating faster when he was closer to Aleu knowing that he had made the right choice.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 4:01 am

Balto nodded. "Well, now that we've found Aleu, I think that we should return to Nome. Jenna, Ice and Amy are waiting for us back there," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 4:10 am

Kalu looked back at Aleu then to Balto "I'm sorry Balto but Aleu wants to find her place in the world and I promised to help her and I don't plan on taking her back to nome."

Steele was shocked only moments ago he asked to be her mate and now was defying Balto "Come on Kalu this isn't funny we need to get her back to nome right away the others are worried sick about her."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 4:15 am

Aleu growled at Steele. "I want to stay here in the forest with my mate!" she said. Just then, there was a rustling in the bushes. Before them, an elderly, grey-furred male wolf emerged. "At last, Aniu has brought me to what I have been seeking," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 4:19 am

Kalu jumped infront of Aleu ready to protect her but upon hearing his masters name he lowered his gaurd "How do you know my master gramps?" Kalu sat down knowing the old man wasn't to big of a threat to them.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 4:26 am

The old wolf laughed. "I am Nava, and I was a pack mate of Aniu when she was alive. She became the mate to a husky named Samson and had a male pup with him, but that pup was separated from them in a blizzard. She and Samson then died of broken hearts. Now, she told me that the pup would return in search of a relative and that he still had a part to play," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 4:33 am

Steele's jaw dropped hearing the old mans words of truth "Well Balto I guess that answers your confusing dreams that you've been having for a while." he chuckled.

Kalu stood there in amazement he knew he was telling the truth his ability told him it was. "Wait what do you mean old man did you know about Aleu before we even got here?" he questioned seeing the old wolf staring at him.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 4:37 am

Nava shook his head. "Aniu only mentioned a relative without saying who. Now, if you like, I could take you to my pack's territory. You can rest there and I can explain this in full," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 27th, 2012, 4:47 am

Kalu didn't have any other places to hide and his former pack could always return but he had always heard of a pack that lived near the ocean and it was a large pack too. "We'll take you up on that offer it will be well appreciated to have some company. I just hope we're not going to be a bother."

Steele couldn't believe what was going on then looked to Star "I'm not sure if this is our fight anymore we could head home and let the girls know what's going on they're probably worried about us."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 27th, 2012, 4:52 am

Nava smiled. "Then follow me, and no, you won't be a bother. I do want to warn you, though. There is a member of our pack named Niju that hates outsiders," he said.

Star looked at Steele. "I will follow you with whatever you decide, Steele. I think that Balto is more than capable of handling this himself," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)