[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open) — My Lion King Forum

[Open] My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open)

Re: My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open)

Postby Nukascar1 » August 2nd, 2012, 10:29 pm

"Oh hi to you to." Ryan said he didn't get this much attention all that went to the singer and guitarist of A.C.F however Ryan didnt mind. He smiled at the butterfly pony mistakeing her for a filly he kept his voice the same though. He hated how parents spoke to their kids like they were different that just becuse you were younger. He sighed a little a look of sadness across his face as he rembered his parents. They had grown so far apart and though he got letters he never even bothered to reply.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Buffy » August 6th, 2012, 1:09 am

Fluttershy looked up at Ryan, something seemed familiar about him, but she wasn't sure what. Nevertheless, she greeted him with a shy smile. "Hello." She said simply, still feeling very nervous. Fluttershy turned to Evertale and smiled. She wanted to be more friendly, she really did, but she didn't know how to go about it and she was scared.

------------------------------------

Thunder greeted all the new ponies he was meeting, however when Misty said hi to him he stopped and stared for a moment. He had seen her before. He knew that face, that cutie mark. But where he had met her he couldn't figure out at the moment. Perhaps it was because it was still somewhat early in the day. He quickly came to his senses and smiled. "Hello Misty... It's... It's lovely to meet you." He told her.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Kopalover » August 6th, 2012, 1:46 am

Arrow Ryder almost paused when he saw Apple Jack, her beauty gave him wide eyes and a smile. "Wow.." Muttering to himself, almost stumbling on his own hoofs. "Well, my lady, for you and your family, no charge! I'll do it for free." Walking up to her and shaking her hoof, and nodding at her. "Though, could you help me clean this mess up?" Turning to the piles and piles of broken wood.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Daenerys » August 6th, 2012, 6:43 pm

Rarity let out a deep breath when she saw Soarin', Dash and Arrow Ryder appear in the clouds. "Finally, it's about time! I've been waiting for them to come and clean up this ghastly mess." She ran up to Arrow Ryder as he landed next to Soarin'.
"Salutations, Arrow Ryder." she said, after he had finished greeting Applejack. "How long do you think this horrid disaster is going to take to clean up? And Applejack, where has Pinkie Pie gone?"

~RD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Nukascar1 » August 12th, 2012, 10:29 pm

(Bumping)
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » August 20th, 2012, 1:39 am

Evertale gave a shy smile to the new pony they were talking to, Ryan. She was glad that he had at least answered her. Tossing her purple hair to one side, she quietly started edge away. The crowd around them, Fluttershy and Pinkie was starting to get a little too big for her to handle. With a squeak she practically ran away, unfolding her wings as soon as she was sure she was out of their sights.
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)
Pride Points: 33

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)