[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open) — My Lion King Forum

[Open] My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open)

Re: My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 24th, 2012, 4:40 pm

"Well Pinkie, here on Apple farm I gotta make a livin' for myself, and meh family!", Applejack replied proudly. She was proud of how close the Apple family were, and how well they worked together. "It's not that borin' Pinkie Pie! You feel like you've achieved something after a good ol' day of work".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » July 24th, 2012, 4:47 pm

Rainbow could see Pinkie mouthing words, but could not hear her. "Sonic Rainboom! Here I come!" Saying to herself as she looked to the ground, which was so far away. With a deep breath, she dived towards the ground attempting the break the sound barrier. It was no success, she wasn't going fast enough. Yet, she was going fast enough to not be able to turn, or stop! Heading right towards the Barn! "Look out!" Screaming towards her friends as she hurled right into the barn! It fell apart instantly!
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby SophieCub » July 24th, 2012, 4:56 pm

After hearing AppleJack's words, Pinkie Pie sighed. "You gotta loosen up a bit and have some fun" Pinkie Pie then stood on her too front legs and giggled, "See! Fun!" She then saw Rainbow trying to do a Sonic Rainboom. Then saw Rainbow fly into the barn. She began to laugh and started clapping," Well done Rainbow that was amazing!" She was not realized that it had failed. Pinkie Pie barely ever got sad, upset or bored. She was one of the most up-beat ponies in Ponyville.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 24th, 2012, 5:22 pm

Applejack watched, and then with worried eyes saw Rainbow heading towards the barn.
"Stop Rainbow, stop!", she shouted. There was a loud crash and pieces of the barn was everywhere. Applejack had her mouth agape, "Oh no...". The barn was already fragile, and now it was a pile of wood.

She looked at Pinkie Pie, bewlidered for a moment. Obviously she didn't think the destruction of the barn was a bad thing. She then glared at Rainbow Dash, trying not to get angry, "R-Rainbow...", she said, looking angry. She managed to calm down, "It was...it was an accident I suppose".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 24th, 2012, 5:32 pm

Rainbow Dash groaned and got up, finally noticing the mess. "Oh my goodness! AppleJack, Big Mac! I'm so sorry!" Climbing out of the mess and stumbling around slightly. Just then she remembered Arrow Ryder, the best carpenter in ponyville, who just happened to be Soarin's brother! "I will send my BEST guy to fix this! He's the best carpenter in Ponyville! Okay?" Looking to the two main members of the Apple Family.

Big Mac was in disbelief, but remained calm. Rainbow Dash did tend to ruin lots of things, but never their barn. Though, she never did it on purpose. "Eyup." He answered, wanting his barn to get fixed quickly.

((Amyz, could you bring in Soarin' now?))
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 24th, 2012, 5:43 pm

Applejack signed and walked over to Rainbow Dash,
"It's ok Dash, just, be a little more careful in the future". She listened to what she said and brightened up a little, "Oh ok then, be quick about it Rainbow, we can't function properly without out barn!". Not far away, another pony had heard the commotion and decided to pass by to Apple farm to see if everything was ok.

It was Soarin'. In the distance, he could see Rainbow Dash, and her friend Applejack, standing next to what looked like the remains of the barn. He wasn't sure whether he should go over, but waited for Rainbow to come his way. She might need some help or something.
---
On the edge of Whitetail Wood, Misty was just packing some things into her saddle bag before locking her door to go out. She wondered whether Lavender Blossom wanted to come along to Ponyville, so she began walking to her best friend's house, enjoying the nice weather. Once she got there, she knocked on the door.
"Hai Lavender, it's me Misty! Come answer the door!", she said loudly, for Lavender could be in her garden.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby SophieCub » July 24th, 2012, 5:53 pm

Pinkie Pie was watching the two ponies talk it out. "Yay! Friends agaaaiin! I hate seeing both of you upset!" She then looked up to the sky and saw Soarin'. "Oh hey! Um.. who are you? I'm Pinkie Pie! Do you want to play?" Soarin' looked like a really cool, awesome pony. She wasn't really friends with any pony that wasn't in their group, looked like Raindbow Dash was. She then thought back to her family. Family. She had not seen them in a very long time. They never visited Ponyville. She missed them. They said she was too happy and they couldn't handle her.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 24th, 2012, 6:05 pm

Soarin' noticed Pinkie Pie notice him, he flew down to the ground. He didn't really get alot of people ask who he was, everyone usually knew.
"Uh...hi Pinkie Pie...I'm Soarin'. I'm here to see Rainbow actually". He turned to Rainbow Dash, "Hey Dashie! Uh, what happened here?", he asked, looking at the devastated barn. Applejack chuckled, 'Dashie', Rainbow always talked about Soarin' with her.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 24th, 2012, 6:23 pm

Rainbow Dash chuckled, "Uh.. well.. I was attempting another sonic Rainboom, when.. well.. it kinda maybe ended up like this in 10 seconds flat." Giving him a rather sarcastic smile. "I was hoping we could get Arrow Ryder to fix this mess and make it into a sweet awesome barn again!" Flying up again, then fluttering back down.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby Daenerys » July 24th, 2012, 11:47 pm

(Sorry for the delay in replying. x3 I'll try to keep up with this.)

Rarity, as always, was in her designer house, waking up her cat as the sun shown through the window. She poked her cat, "Wake up dear. Today is going to a wonderful day!" she smiled and trotted into the salon. As she was fixing her mane, a horrific smash was heard outside. Rarity jumped and exclaimed. Running outside, she looked up on the hill, to see Applejack's barn vanished, nothing but a pile of wood. Rarity ran up the road and up to Applejack, Pinkie and Dash, just seeing Soarin' fly away. "Applejack!" she called, "Darling, what on earth happened here?! Is everyone okay?"
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)