[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open) — My Lion King Forum

[Open] My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open)

Re: My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 25th, 2012, 9:52 am

Soarin' grinned,
"Yeah, Arrow will fix it. Haven't seen him in a while, so I'll be happy to go get him to come and fix it. He'll be cheap as well! You coming Dash?". He hoped Rainbow would come with him, it was nice to have company, and her company was even better. Meanwhile, Applejack had just noticed Rarity arrive on the scene.

"Oh morning Rarity. Ah, it was Rainbow here trying to do a Sonic Rainboom! Everyone's fine though. We're gonna get it fixed", she replied, smiling brightly at Rarity. She was still a bit miffed from Rainbow's carelessness, but if Dash was ok, that's all that mattered really to Applejack. At least Rainbow was trying to help.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby SophieCub » July 25th, 2012, 10:03 am

Pinkie Pie saw that Rarity had arrived, "Oh hey there Rarity! Do you wanna play?" She was also glad that Rainbow Dash was okay, it was her friend too. Then she thought of something. "Hey guys! Does anyone wanna help out at Sugercube Corner with me? Mr and Mrs. Cake need some more help, so you could get a job there for a few weeks!" Her face lit up again staring at everyone. She really wanted someone to talk to when she was working.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Daenerys » July 25th, 2012, 6:58 pm

Rarity skeptically looked at Applejack, then to Rainbow Dash who was just about to fly off with Soarin'.
"Rainbow Dash, I believe you should know better then to attempt a Sonic Rainboom this close to the center of Ponyville! I was scared out of my wits when I heard you smashing this entire barn down! You should be ashamed of yourself!"
She turned to Applejack. "At least everyone is okay. When we get someone to fix this, I shall help. Pinkie Pie, try going and looking for Twilight. She hasn't said hello this morning yet."

~RD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Vector » July 25th, 2012, 7:01 pm

Twilight walked out and found Pinkie Pie. "Hey, Pinkie! I was just getting my library set up. Hey, have you seen Spike? I've been looking everywhere for him."
Vector
IT'S-AAAAA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

WARIO TIME

Nickname(s): Vec, Theo, Darth Vector
Pride Points: 8

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 25th, 2012, 11:24 pm

" I' m Right here Twilight." The dragon said, grumbling as he munched on a gem. This was the one week in the year spike hated most; Family week. It reminded him he didn't have a real family, not like every other pony. Most times he just slept most of the days away or went off to sulk alone. " Hey Pinkie Pie, shouldn't you get ready for family Week?" He asked with a scowl.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby SophieCub » July 26th, 2012, 10:38 am

Pinkie Pie saw Twilight speaking to her," Oh hey Twilight!" then she saw spike coming over too," Hey Spike! No.. my family aren't interested in Family Week much. Whos coming to see you in your family?" She smiled her big smile again waiting for a reply. She felt grateful that someone asked about her family. Even though she was upset that they weren't interested in seeing her, she still had to put on a smile and shake it off.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Daenerys » July 26th, 2012, 7:47 pm

Rarity jumped and turned at the sound of Twilight talking to Pinkie. "Oh, Twilight, there you are. Good morning to you, and you, Spike. Have either of you seen what this bad Pegasus did early this morning? Completely ruined Applejack's barn! Look at it, it's in ruins!" Rarity stomped her hoof in the process of ranting. "All of you know how I dreadfully hate disorganization! This must cleaned up at once! Soarin', please go get your brother so we can start."

~RD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 27th, 2012, 11:14 am

Soarin' watched Rarity's rant, it was quite imusing actually. But then she turned to him and he gave a bewlidered look.
"Oh ok Miss Rarity, I'll go get my brother", he started flying off, wondering if Rainbow Dash was gonna follow him or not.
---
Lavender, after some time, finally heard Mist Rider's knocks on the door. She was too busy watering her flower patches. She trotted to the door of her house and opened it,
"Ever so sorry Misty, I was busy-",
"In the garden", Misty said back, cutting her off grinning.
"You know me too well, so, how are you? Come in, come in", Lavender replied, lips in a permanent smile like they always were around her best friend.

Misty entered her flower scented home and smiled,
"Oh, I'm ok, and you?",
"Yeah I'm good, had a wonderful morning in the garden, beautiful weather isn't it?", Lavender loved engaging in coversation. She had been described as a bit of a chatterbox at times. She didn't care though.

"Yep, lovely, the weather forecast is looking good. More clearing the skies for me! There was a reason I popped over, I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping in Ponyville? I was thinking of visiting Apple farm for some food, and maybe go to some other places, I'm not sure yet". Lavender jumped up excitedly, she loved spending time with Misty,
"Of course I'd like to come! Let me get my saddle bags!".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 27th, 2012, 4:04 pm

Rainbow Dash glared at Rarity, then let out a huff of air. "It was an accident, okay?" Sighing, tuen flying fast towards Soarin', leaving the other ponies behind. "Soarin, where does Arrow Ryder live? I've never seen him actually go home, when building something." Questioning Soarin' remembering the time Midnight Mare always saved the day instead, and how Arrow Ryder didn't stop building even after it was wreaked.

Arrow Ryder was indeed at home, a dreaded day off from work. He liked worked, it always kept his mind off of what bothered him. Today, and for the next little while, he was not needee to build anything, as the mayor said not to long ago. Little did he know, he would soon enough. "Is a lovely day." Mumbling to himself, then sitting on his front porch he built himself.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 27th, 2012, 5:13 pm

Soarin' grinned when he saw Rainbow fly next to him, he loved the company of the filly.
"He lives in Ponyville actually, I'm surprised you haven't seen him walk home before". He began flying at a reasonable speed towards Arrow Ryder's residence, feeling quite happy about seeing his brother again. He flew above Ponyville with ease, flying beside Dash. He could see his brother's home in the distance, and as he got closer, he saw him sitting on the front porch.

Landing directly outside the house, he walked towards Arrow Ryder.
"Good morning brother!", he said as greeting. "How are you? I haven't seen you in a while. Mother and Father were asking how you were...", he added. It was rare his parents did ask about Arrow, but when they did Soarin' was happy to find out for them.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)