[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open) — My Lion King Forum

[Open] My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open)

Re: My Little Pony ~ Friendship is Magic (Always Open)

Postby Kopalover » July 27th, 2012, 5:24 pm

Arrow Ryder snorted silently as his brother approuched him. "Ah, my dear younger brother. What a pleasent surprise to see you." Acting as polite as he could. "And who could forget you, dear Rainbow Dash! It's a pleasure!" Bowing at her, actually quite excited to finally meet her personally. "Who could forget your Sonic Rainboom! And how you saved, your dear friend Rarity, my brother and his friends! Such agility!" Gasping on his last words then smiling.

Turning to his brother, he lost the smile almost instantly to the thought of his parents. "Soarin, tell mother and father I am doing swell." Giving an eerie look to the ground of disgust. "Anyways, what bring you two ponies here?" Regarding why they even stopped by in the first place, Soarin' never did.

Rainbow Dash accepted the compliments. "Don't forget I saved your butt when the building almost fell down!" Giggling slightly then nodding her head. "Nice to meet you too." Raising her brow when he bowed to her. Suddenly, the question of why they were here popped up. "Uh.. well.. it's kinda embarassing, so.. Soarin' can tell ya'" Pushing the colt towards his brother.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 27th, 2012, 5:30 pm

Soarin' listened to his brother, and smiled at the way he complimented Rainbow Dash. And then when he spoke to him, he could see the disgusted look on his face about even the mention of his parents. He had regretted not spending enough time telling his parents Arrow was fine the way he was.
"I will do", he replied.

He then felt Rainbow push him towards his brother,
"Ok ok, well Dash here was being a bit of a silly filly, and lost control while flying and crashed into the barn. And we've both decided that there's no betting colt around to fix it other than you!".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » July 29th, 2012, 6:49 pm

Ayder Ryder raised an eyebrow, then picked up the saddle bag on his porch. "Glad you thought of me, dear brother." Stepping off his porch, and onto the nice grass around his house. "Now, I've never been to, or seen Sweet Apple Acres. You'll have to introduce me to everyone." Flying into the air almost and bolting into the air. "Show me the way, Rainbow Dash!" Yelling down to them, and smiling. He loved working, and since this was working, he couldn't wait!

Rainbow Dash flew into the air faster than ever, almost challenging Arrow Ryder and Soarin' to a race! Getting a head start, she laughed. "Try and catch me, slowponies!" Laughing, then speeding faster, but not as fast as before when she hit the barn, this time she could stop. She looked behind her and saw Arrow Ryder and Soarin' right there! 'Faster than I thought!' Thinking as she sped up, leaving the two some space between them.

Ryder sped up, and was right at Rainbow Dash's tail. "I have a surprise!" Pulling out his bow and arrow, tying ropes to his hoofs, then the arrow. He shot the arrow and sped past Rainbow, attached to the seemingly strong arrow. "Ha! Bye Soarin! Bye RainbowDash!"
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 30th, 2012, 9:59 pm

Soarin' flew happily, glad to be soaring like his namesake. However, he didn't expect Arrow Ryder's trick. He stopped in awe for a moment,
"I didn't know you could do that bro!". He sped up to reach Arrow, and he soon did. Soarin' himself sped up into an incredible speed. "Watch this!". He did the classic Wonderbolt thing. The thunder and lightning emitted from where Dash's rainbows do, and the speed that accompanied that was epic. The were nearing Apple farm, and Soarin' managed to slow down
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Buffy » July 30th, 2012, 10:37 pm

Fluttershy was hiding under the covers of her bed, shaking slightly. She had just gotten up to care for her animal friends when she heard a big bang and jumped back in bed to hide. However, some time had passed since the big bang and nothing else had made a huge noise, so carefully, she emerged from the covers and got out of bed. She looked around. Nothing in her bedroom seemed out of place. Well, nothing besides her bunny Angel who seemed frustrated as he stared at her, his arms crossed. "Angel! Oh, I am so sorry! I didn't have time to prepare your breakfast yet!" Fluttershy exclaimed, realizing why her bunny appeared to be upset.

She quickly ran downstairs and got him a carrot to chew on. He didn't complain, so it seemed to be good enough. That was when Fluttershy saw something that didn't seem right. The view from her window that usually displayed the barn at Sweet Apple Acres... well... The barn was not there. She gasped! "Oh no!" This could not be a good thing. She quickly ran out of her little cottage and set towards Sweet Apple Acres.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby SophieCub » July 30th, 2012, 10:40 pm

Pinkie Pie was bored, there was nothing to do in Ponyville anymore. She then saw Fluttershy, "Oh hey there Fluttershy!" She said running towards her timid friend. "How are you today?! Are you good?! Do you wanna play with me?!" She was so bored, she needed something to do. She was never as close to Fluttershy as the other ponies, because they where the total opposite of each other but Pinkie Pie was hoping to spend more time with Fluttershy. Since Pinkie was very friendly.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » July 31st, 2012, 4:07 pm

((Hi guys just jumping in here with my OC. She's up in the OT characters area if you want to read about her.))

Evertale hummed softly to herself as she flitted around the area, the tiny filly going seemingly unnoticed for the most part. He semi-transparent butterfly wings flapped up and down at great speed, creating a soft buzzing as she flew. Leaving the cover of the tree's at everfree forest, Evertale stared with wide eyes as she flew into Ponyville. To a tiny butterfly such as herself, the place seemed to belong to giants.

The filly gasped and had to dodge out of the way as a pink pony ran her way. "Eeeep!" she squeak as she fluttered her tiny wings to move sharply to the right to avoid a collision. Upon further inspection she noticed that the pink pony was running towards a similar yellow pony. Curiously she flew closer and buzzed around the two of them without saying anything.
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)

Postby SophieCub » July 31st, 2012, 4:13 pm

Pinkie Pie saw a pony near them. She grinned to herself. 'Finally someone to play with' she thought. She walked towards the startled pony. "Hello There! I'm Pinkie Pie! Whats you're name?! Do you live here in Ponyville?!" She gave the pony a big smile and waited for the reply. She was very loud today, well.. shes always loud. Pinkie Pie felt the warm breeze on her mane. It was lovely, she put her head up high and closed her eyes. If felt so comforting, she couldn't explain it. Pinkie Pie then opened her eyes staring at the big blue sky with white puffy clouds. She wondered what it was like to be in the sky, it must feel amazing. Feeling the air in you're face and resting peacefully on a cloud.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby FloraTheDarkFaerie » July 31st, 2012, 4:39 pm

Evertale shrieked as the pink pony turned her way, and fearing giving away the secret that her family had kept for so long, she quickly folded her butterfly wings across her back to hide them, and landed on the ground. Her eyes widened in fear and 'What if she saw something, what do I say??' she thought, suddenly wishing she had listened to her parents and stayed in their forest home. Perhaps the inhabitants of Ponyville weren't ready to know the secrets of the butterfly ponies... but Ever tale was ready to explore, like it or not.

Coughing to clear her throat, she attempted a polite smile back at the one who called herself Pinkie Pie and answered in a soft voice "I'm Evertale, its lovely to meet you Pinkie Pie... and no I dont live here." she replied, although did not explain further on where exactly she DID live.
FloraTheDarkFaerie
Not online much anymore.

life drama and generally being busy.

Nickname(s): FDF, FloraLioness, KiaraKovu (K&K, Flora, Fae)

Postby Kopalover » July 31st, 2012, 7:36 pm

Rainbow Dash gasped, "But HOW?" She questioned, slowing to a moderate speed when they arrived near Sweet Apple Acres. Spying just how bad the barn was, her face went bright red and she frowned. "We got him!" She called out to her friends at the barn, hoping they heard her as she fluttered down.

Arrow's face went from happy, to shy when he saw the crowd of ponies. He was not good with talking, at all. Usually he got his other worker pony friends to talk for him. For now, he relied on his younger brother and his companion. He dropped to the ground and places his belongings back into the saddle bag. Staring at the destroyed barn.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)