[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Wolves In The Alaskan Wild — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Wolves In The Alaskan Wild

Re: Wolves In The Alaskan Wild

Postby FlamingBee » August 3rd, 2012, 2:49 pm

Alli let her ears prick forward as she caught the name 'Loki' in Mirada's threat. Thor's brother, who sought revenge upon the pack his brother had created. Allegra knew Mirada could be in danger heading into the bush alone if Loki really was about. Sighing slightly as she rolled her eyes, she padded towards the other wolf, whispering 'Mirada?'
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan Forever! <3

Nickname(s): Bee,Flame
Pride Points: 2

Postby SophieCub » August 3rd, 2012, 3:02 pm

Mirada heard someone behind her. "Huh?" She turned round and saw Allegra. She was one of the pack members. "What are you doing here? Do you want to get yoursef killed? I'm more experienced with this sort of stuff." Mirada knew that Allergra liked Thor which made her feel a bit off about her but still wanted to protect her.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby FlamingBee » August 3rd, 2012, 3:10 pm

Allegra rolled her eyes at Mirada - she hated being lower rank but it couldn't be helped. She ignored the warning, answering the female: "I may not have got these scars from fighting, but they prove I don't stand down easy - besides you'll get yourself killed if you try to stand alone. Let me help you at least?" She hated having to ask for permission, and tried to keep any sarcasm from entering her voice.
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan Forever! <3

Postby SophieCub » August 3rd, 2012, 3:56 pm

Mirada growled and then thought it over. It wouldn't kill her to help out would it? Perhaps not. Mirada looked Allegra up and down and then grinned a wicked smile," Sure, help me out." She knew the both of them didn't stand a chance against Loki but it would send a warning. She turned her back on Allergra and looked at Loki who was now infront of her. What move should she make? She stood there looking into Loki's eyes.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlamingBee » August 3rd, 2012, 4:18 pm

Allegra winced slightly at the smile Mirada flashed her, as though it physically hurt her. Nonetheless she was a loyal wolf, so she moved up to stand beside Mirada, taking care not to brush with the female's white coat. It was when she turned to face forward that she jumped slightly. She'd failed to notice the male wolf in front of them, the bush having blocked her view. Allegra snarled slightly, flashing her teeth as a threat - she wasn't afraid to fight if it was needed...
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Postby Kopalover » August 3rd, 2012, 4:58 pm

Loki sneered, then let out a mocking laugh. "I want to be leader. What I deserved ever since I was a pup." Starting to walk around the two females, growling under his breath. "Why are you two females here, without your leader?" Hissing through his teeth.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby SophieCub » August 3rd, 2012, 5:02 pm

Mirada rolled her eyes," I am a leader.. I'm the alpha!" She snarled. She tryed to not lose control, since it was something she did very often. She looked over at Allergra and then decided to take action. She growled," You will never be a leader like Thor is. The sooner you realize that, the better! Now are you going to fight or what?"
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby FlamingBee » August 3rd, 2012, 5:09 pm

Allegra swallowed hard, trying not to let the male see the fear in her eyes as she kept her teeth bared - could they take on Loki with just the two of them?
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Postby Kopalover » August 3rd, 2012, 5:32 pm

Loki laughed, and let his claws out. "You wouldn't want to attack me." Snarling and glaring at them. "There is a pack I am in, that will attack and kill everyone in your pack. They are not afraid." Using his powers of manipulation to spare the females from bloodshed.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby SophieCub » August 3rd, 2012, 5:34 pm

Mirada let out a sarcastic laugh. "Pah! You think you're pack can beat us? You're so funny!" She also let out her claws. She would not be beaten. She looked at Loki's piercing eyes. "You can't even take down two females, so what does that say about you, hmm?" She growled, making a warning. She was not afraid to fight.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)