[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Wolves In The Alaskan Wild — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Wolves In The Alaskan Wild

Re: Wolves In The Alaskan Wild

Postby KingKovu44 » August 2nd, 2012, 9:03 pm

Thor shook his head in response to the question. "No, he gave up all rights to being here long ago. However, he obviously doesn't respect boundaries. Tell my mate that I will be back. I'm going to go and scent mark our borders," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Buffy » August 2nd, 2012, 9:13 pm

Luna emerged from beneath the pine tree and shook the snow off her. She then scurried across the land until she was closer to the den. She knew better than to not obey orders from an alpha. Everyone had been ordered to protect Thor's son, and Luna was determined to do her best. However, she didn't know how much help she would be. She wasn't the strongest, or the most intelligent, or even the fastest. She was the omega. Her sole purpose in life was to survive, nothing else really mattered. And also, it was all she had ever really known. "Protect Zen-Aku... Gotta protect Zen-Aku..." She mumbled to herself as if she was worried about forgetting her task. She kept scurrying around near the den as she was very restless, but kept her mind on what she had to do.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby FlamingBee » August 2nd, 2012, 10:54 pm

Allegra had been absent whilst all the action had occured, but was now returning to the pack with an arctic hare as show of her hunting skills. She had grown more tired of having to hunt with the pack and this way she hoped to gain Thor's approval as a skilled hunter. She remembered their days as pups, when the two would sneak away from their packs and siblings to play outside of the den - then it had stopped when they grew older and Allegra's parents had wanted her more involved within the pack...
The wolf's yellow eyes focused back on her destination and she noted Luna heading toward the den - unusual for the omega-wolf who preferred to remain solitary..
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Fan Forever! <3

Nickname(s): Bee,Flame
Pride Points: 2

Postby Sixshot1988 » August 3rd, 2012, 4:16 am

Zen-Aku moved close to his dad. " Dad, Maybe Luna should sleep in the den too, its safer and warmer than being outside." Zen-Aku said. Zen-aku Liked Lna and treated her nicely.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » August 3rd, 2012, 4:18 am

Thor nodded. "Yes, Zen, you are correct. While I am out scent-marking, please tell her for me, but do not leave the den area. I don't trust your Uncle Loki not to attack you if he sees you," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » August 3rd, 2012, 4:26 am

"OK Dad>" Zen-Aku grinned, licking his father as he ran off wagging his tail to find Luna. "Luna, Dad said your sleeping in the Den with the rest of the pack." The young pup barked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby Kopalover » August 3rd, 2012, 5:25 am

Loki growled to himself, and slammed his furry head into the snow. "How could I have been so stupid!" Shaking the snow and leaves from his pelt then sighing. "Hmm, father always liked Thor more, if he taught me more than maybe I would be smarter." Climbing out from under the bush.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby SophieCub » August 3rd, 2012, 11:48 am

Mirada stopped following her mate and decided to take action. She ran across the lake to get to the bush that Loki was near. She wasn't going to let any of her pack get hurt. She got to the bush, out of breath but kept her cool. "Loki, wait! What do you want? Theres no point in starting a war." She growled.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby FlamingBee » August 3rd, 2012, 1:49 pm

Allegra had seen the father and pup talk between each other, and she buried her hare before intending to follow Thor and hopefully accompany him - scent marking was one of the few times he would be away from Mirada. However at the sound of the alpha-females growl she stopped and turned her attention to the other side of the lake.
Deciding to investigate, she padded softly until Mirada was in her sight - and for some reason she was growling at a bush.
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Nickname(s): Bee,Flame
Pride Points: 2

Postby KingKovu44 » August 3rd, 2012, 2:43 pm

Meanwhile, Thor was out in the territory of his pack's domain. Finding a good set of trees, he calmly began to scent-mark them, always keeping an eye out for danger.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)