[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Wolves In The Alaskan Wild — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Wolves In The Alaskan Wild

Re: Wolves In The Alaskan Wild

Postby Kopalover » August 6th, 2012, 12:27 am

Loki was in dear shock that Mionie stayed. He didn't blame her if she left, why would she? An evil wolf like him didn't deserve a friend. "If its no bother for you. Why did you decide to stay?" Saying after ten minutes of silence, moving into a sitting position towards her and wiping his tears.
Last edited by Kopalover on August 6th, 2012, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 6th, 2012, 11:57 am

(OOC: Evil wolf Zoe, not lion ;D)

Mionie gave him a kind and gentle smile, one she usually gave her family, or closest friends. She raised her head up from her paws and said,
"Because you need a little kindness. And besides, you can't be all that bad".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » August 6th, 2012, 4:29 pm

Loki smiled, and looked up at her. "Thank you. I have a simple question for you." Pausing and sighing before dropping his head. "Would you stay, and listen to me?" Wimpering slightly, as he trusted her. "I just want someone to talk to. And I trust you now, after you didnt leave." Smiling at her while his head still remained down.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 6th, 2012, 4:58 pm

Mionie nodded,
"Yeah, I will. You need someone to talk to, and I'm here. I'm glad you trust me Loki...". She stopped, she was going to say she trusted him, but she didn't. Not right now anyway. He had threatened to kill her not even an hour before.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKovu44 » August 6th, 2012, 4:59 pm

Meanwhile, Thor was thinking about everything that had happened. He knew what would be done. He would punish Loki for what he had done and he would attempt to redeem himself in the eyes of some of the pack members.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Buffy » August 6th, 2012, 5:12 pm

Luna looked a bit surprised when Allegra blurted out that nothing was wrong. She hadn't talked to Allegra much though, so perhaps this was simply the way she would normally talk. Luna thought for a moment, would Allegra lie to her? But then she thought again, why would Allegra lie to her? It didn't really make sense seeing as if she had been hurt she'd probably want the one responsible dead. Luna decided her brain was thinking crazy thoughts again and simply let it go, and then just looked up at Allegra who was speaking once again. "What? No! I was just thinking about whether or not I should tell Thor about you getting taken when you returned." She said honestly, standing up from where she had been laying in the snow.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby FlamingBee » August 6th, 2012, 5:16 pm

"Oh thank goodness...." Al breathed out before realising how odd this must sound to Buffy. "I mean, because you know, we wouldn't want him worried for nothing." She gave Luna a sheepish smile and then turned away from the wolf sniffing around casually as though trying to scent prey. "So, um... Thor didn't happen to say anything about a plan, to find Mionie I mean?" Allegra knew she'd have to be straight on Thor if he was going to try something now - and it was well known Luna heard and saw near to everything that went on here.
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Nickname(s): Bee,Flame
Pride Points: 2

Postby KingKovu44 » August 6th, 2012, 8:42 pm

Thor and Savage began to make their plan for confronting Loki. They would work in unison to defeat their common enemy, no matter what that took.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby FlamingBee » August 6th, 2012, 8:45 pm

Allegra had walked back to the den with Luna, her hare now in hand, having been told the wolf knew nothing of planning - clearly she'd been more worried about Al's kidnapping than she thought. Nonetheless Allegra imediately entered the den to find the two male's talking to one another in hushed voices. Dropping her earlier kill, which had been kept fresh by the snow, she padded toward them. "What have I missed?"
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Nickname(s): Bee,Flame
Pride Points: 2

Postby KingKovu44 » August 6th, 2012, 8:54 pm

Savage turned. "We're discussing how to deal with Loki, and how best to execute him. Should one of us do the deed or should we all join in and do it," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)