[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Wolves In The Alaskan Wild — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Wolves In The Alaskan Wild

Re: Wolves In The Alaskan Wild

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 5th, 2012, 5:05 pm

Mionie at first was about to reply to this unexpected reveal of his past life. But instead, she sat down and acknowledged it. She didn't know what to make of it. Maybe she had broke something in him. She had no idea how it would of felt to not be chosen after trying so hard to be Leader. Mionie reluctantly walked over to Loki, stepping carefully. She could see the tears. A feeling of guilt and shame swept over her, even though in some ways Loki deserved a telling off.
"I-I'm sorry....I didn't mean to-", she stopped, not be able to continue.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » August 5th, 2012, 10:27 pm

Loki buried his face into his jet black fur and hid his tears. "It's fine. It just stings." Mumbling through himself, hoping the female wouldn't trigger him. He needed someone to listen, since not one person has. An awkward silence emitted, leaving Loki even sadder. He just wants to be leader.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 5th, 2012, 10:31 pm

Mionie felt really bad, but she didn't want to comfort him too much. She thought he might be the type who didn't like to be made a fuss over, but she wasn't sure at all. Lying down in front of him, she tried to find the right words. The awkward silence was suddenly broken,
"Loki? I'm here...if you need someone to talk to", she said softly, and quietly. Perhaps he just needed to be shown some kindness.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » August 5th, 2012, 10:36 pm

Loki sniffed, brought his head up then smiled. "You won't want to hear it. Your beloved leader is the cause of this." Placing his head back down and frowning. Thor was mainly the reason why he felt so odd and evil. Everyone respected him, and wanted to be with him. Well, what about Loki? He was forgotten, his father didn't even choose a mate for him. Loki, was alone.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 5th, 2012, 10:47 pm

Mionie cocked her head to the side, Loki was just a misunderstood young male. Who had been forgotten when his brother was chosen to be leader. How could she of not seen it. It was lack of love over the jealousy. She came a little closer to Loki,
"Hey now...I do want to hear about it. I have all the time in the world now that I'm here". She gave him a comforting smile, she decided not to say anything about Thor yet, just to be careful.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby FlamingBee » August 5th, 2012, 11:20 pm

As Mionie tried to coax Loki to reveal himself, Al continued to pace through the territory and could scent herself coming closer to Thor's scent markers. As she crossed them she expected to feel relief but that was overshadowed by the burden she now carried - how would she keep the pack from trying to hunt down Loki's den? And more importantly, how long could she really delay them? Al was so deep in thought that she practically walked into Luna who'd no doubt watch her cross the border...
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Nickname(s): Bee,Flame
Pride Points: 2

Postby Kopalover » August 5th, 2012, 11:23 pm

Loki continued to weep. "Can I just." He paused, letting out a silent sigh. "Have some time to myself please?" Looking at her with tears in his green eyes. "Just. Don't run. I need a friend." Begging for her not to leave. This indeed, was not his plan. At all. But if she didn't run, he woukd trust her enough to tell her.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 5th, 2012, 11:38 pm

Mionie's head was rushing with thoughts. She could get out now, while Loki was weak. She got up and walked towards the exit. However, his words then, made her turn around and look at him. She looked deep into Loki's eyes, her own widened and then she walked back. Lying down on the other side of the personal den. She put her head of her paws and looked at him again. she didn't trust him after his previous outbursts though,
"I won't leave....just please don't hurt me". She closed her eyes, trying to get to sleep in this new, somewhat scary environment.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Buffy » August 5th, 2012, 11:48 pm

It was nighttime, but it wasn't dark. Between the glistening white snow and the Northern Lights up above, anyone could see perfectly fine. Luna had been wandering around as usual. She knew it wasn't completely safe now with Loki having been lurking just that day, but her not being the brightest and practically living in her own world, didn't care and went out exploring anyway. She had been hiding behind a rock when she had witnessed Allegra getting taken away, and ever since then she had been completely frantic! She didn't know what to do. Should she have gone after her? Should she have told Thor?

She had been thinking on this for ages, trying to make up a decision when something bumped into her and she fell over into the snow. She looked up, totally expecting to see Loki or one of his fellow pack members, thinking that they had come to take her too. However, she was surprised and extremely relieved to see Allegra, who seemed quite as surprised to see her too. "Allegra! You're okay! I saw you get taken, and I didn't know what to do, and I was scared and... Oh my! What happened to your neck?!" Luna asked, seeing and smelling the blood stains in Allegra's fur.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby FlamingBee » August 5th, 2012, 11:54 pm

"It's nothing," Allegra quickly blurted out. "It was all nothing! I mean, it was just a rogue wolf... I got away when he was weak from dragging me too far." She hoped she sounded convincing, for she knew Luna often knew more than she let on. To be perfectly honest she'd been taken aback at the worry in the female's voice - it was true they both shared rank in the pack, but they didn't often talk and wouldn't be considered friends. "You didn't... tell Thor I was taken did you?" She hoped against all odds that Luna had for not run straight to their leader or panicked...
FlamingBee
Rawrrr....

Fan Forever! <3

Nickname(s): Bee,Flame
Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)