[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] From Princess to Queen [Currently Open] — My Lion King Forum

[Open] From Princess to Queen [Currently Open]

From Princess to Queen [Currently Open]

Postby Kipekee » August 2nd, 2012, 7:58 pm

First, RANKS:

Pridelands
Queen: Mauti [me] Just became queen
King: Reserved for KingKovu44 because he owns Mauti's mate Damu who used to be the outlander Prince. Just became king
Heirs/Heiresses: Mauti currently is not planning to be in labor because she just became queen
Huntresses: None yet
Hunters [no difference but they're males]: None yet, limit is 2 and they must be teenagers and brothers and they'll soon have to go to the outlands or start a pride within the Pridelands.
Mothers: None yet, mothers to the cubs, they have to have a mate thats a far off loner.
Cubs: None yet, females become huntresses, males must become hunters or stay as cubs.

Prides within the pridelands:
None, you may create your own. Yet, still ruled over by the queen and king.

Outlands
Queen: None yet
King: None yet
Heirs/Heiresses: Hatari, heir [me]
Huntresses: None yet
Hunters: None yet
Mothers: None yet
Cubs: None yet

Prides within the outlands:
None, you may creat your own.

Secret code: Pridelands Verses Outlands Forever Put this in your other or I'll have to make you edit it, and until you do you won't be accepted.

Forms:

Name:
Pride (In order to be king, outlands, because pridelands king is reserved, queen as well):
Mate:
Crush:
Cubs:
Looks [picture you found, colored in, or drew, if colored in please put a link to the topic of the colored in drawing]:
Other:

My forms:

Name: Mauti
Pride (In order to be king, outlands, because pridelands king is reserved, queen as well): Pridelands
Mate: Damu
Crush: Damu
Cubs: She just became queen
Looks [picture you found, colored in, or drew, if colored in please put a link to the topic of the colored in drawing]: Submitting colored in now
Other: Pridelands Verses Outlands Forever

Name: Hatari
Pride (In order to be king, outlands, because pridelands king is reserved): Outlands
Mate: He'll decide
Crush: His mate
Cubs: When it's his time
Looks [picture you found, colored in, or drew, if colored in please put a link to the topic of the colored in drawing]: Getting one soon, unusual blue fur with lighter underbody and darker mane, amber eyes.
Other: Pridelands Verses Outlands Forever
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Return to Role Play (OT)