[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1)

Re: The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukasc

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2012, 10:52 pm

Rolling his eyes, Adele flew into the chamber.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Nukascar1 » August 5th, 2012, 11:00 pm

"Wait where are you going" he said getting up stumbling to him.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2012, 11:02 pm

Adele flew around the cloud made chamber.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 5th, 2012, 11:03 pm

"What about you and Rainbow Dash mabye we could ask together."
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » August 5th, 2012, 11:24 pm

"Great idea!" Adele exclaimed.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 6th, 2012, 1:38 pm

"Come on lets." Ho he said he was very excited he ran towards the door "Wait where is she."
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 6th, 2012, 10:32 pm

"No idea."

Meanwhile, at the forest where Luna was, her husband, Prince Fallen, a fallen angel unicorn, flew in. "Where's my gorgeous Luna?" He said in an evil tone.

Luna let out a snort. "Not in the mood Fallen!" She whinnied loudly.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 6th, 2012, 10:42 pm

Ryan had managed to get lost looking for Fluttershy he opended a door seing princess Luna he stoppped. He had always liked Luna more then Celestia he slowly attempted to back away but the doors crashed behind him with a loud BANG!.
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 6th, 2012, 10:49 pm

Luna looked at him. "Fluttershy left a while ago." She said with a snort. "She's in stupid Canterlot by now."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 6th, 2012, 11:00 pm

He looked stunned more then likely she had heard about him from his bands lyrics which if you were Celestia could be quite offensive. "How did you know.....about me and Fluttershy."
Nukascar1

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)