[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1)

Re: The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukasc

Postby Kipekee » August 2nd, 2012, 11:31 pm

"Well, it'll sound a bit stupid but..." Adele froze. After what seemed like hours, Adele opened his mouth to speak. "Do you think Rainbow Dash likes me?"
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Nukascar1 » August 2nd, 2012, 11:34 pm

He smiled looking at his friend "Well I've been gone for a year last night was the first time I came back to Ponyvile and to be honest all I can rembe is the first sip of that sweet sweet apple acres cider." He laughed "but last time I saw you two yeah I defintly think so." He sighed rembering Fluttershy.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Kipekee » August 2nd, 2012, 11:38 pm

"Fluttershy and Ryan, sitting in a tree." Adele teased. "You know, I think she likes you, although she's real shy."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 2nd, 2012, 11:43 pm

"She hasn't seen me in a year heck we havn't even sent a letter for months." He stood up "Say you wanna go get something to eat am starving." He tried to change the subject he didnt want to think about Fluttershy knowing that they would never be together.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » August 2nd, 2012, 11:48 pm

"Sure, I guess. " He said, keeping his mind on Rainbow Dash, since she was usually on land with her friends at this time of morning.

[This is where the MLP:FiM chars come in :D]

Rainbow Dash was walking with Fluttershy. "And so this dude went on and on and I'm like 'Idiot shut up!' and he's like 'What did I do?' and I go 'Take a breath!' and he goes 'I breath all the time!' and I'm like 'Whatever!'. It was hilarious!" She said. "So what happened to you yesterday?"
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 2nd, 2012, 11:59 pm

Ryan sat down on a stool at a nice little tavern they had found he looked at the tackard of cider he was served. It had a nice head to it perfectly served but he didnt want to drink not yet anyway he didnt know what to do he was so deep in thought.

Fluttershy continued to follow her freind you could say she was useing her as a bodyguard "Ohh my." she gassped not sure what to say at her friends monologue. "Well I..helped the animals cleaned out the chicken co-op" She listed her daily chores before ending with "and then I went to bed."
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 3rd, 2012, 12:02 am

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. "I'm surprised you don't find that boring." She said.

Adele looked outside to see Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy walking by. "Look."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 3rd, 2012, 12:06 am

He looked and stopped hiding behind the table "Dont let her know we're here." The stallon whispered

"Well...well I like it and it takes my mind of things." she said keeping up with RD.
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 3rd, 2012, 12:08 am

Rainbow Dash sighed. "I forgot where we were going anyway. How about Pinkie's place?"

Adele let out a snort. "She's behind Rainbow, silly. She won't be able to see you. Well not behind her but on the other side of her."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 3rd, 2012, 12:16 am

"Yeah I was woudering if we could ask her to organize a party...pinkie parties are always the best with the sweets and the cider. And the noise so much noise." She shudded

Ryan got up again as the crush he had had since flight school walked out of view. He sat back up again sipping down the cider.
Nukascar1

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)