[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukascar1)

Re: The Rise and Fall of Prince Sunset (1x1 unikels / Nukasc

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2012, 1:08 am

Rainbow Dash put her Hoof around Fluttershy. "This is what friends are for, Fluttershy, if you like him, why don't you just tell him? If you do, I'll tell Adele I like him."
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby Nukascar1 » August 4th, 2012, 1:23 am

"Becuse I dont want to am not ready yet." She said her voice going higher in volume "please Raibow Dash I don't like like him." She lied

Ryan looked across to the pile of scrolls that had littered his writing desk he picked one up starting to read "Dear Ryan it's your mom again it been two years since you've ran away and they've been the saddest two years of my life. lease you dont have to apolgise or met us I can understand if your still angry but just send us a letter to let us know your still alright I dont want to worry about you anymore. Lots of love Eclipse."

Ryan sighed setting the letter in his return to sender box he looked over at the pail of letters that had collected he decided to leave thouse until tomorrow He layed his head down and slept.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2012, 1:34 am

Rainbow Dash shrugged. "I won't tell Adele I like him until you tell Ryan you like him. I know when you're lying, Flutter. Come on, tell the truth, you just don't wanna tell him."

Adele trotted to them.

Rainbow Dash looked up.

"Um...hey, Rainbow Dash." Adele said.
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 4th, 2012, 1:37 am

Fluttershy looked at the pony for a while she backeddown a little "hi....hi"
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2012, 1:41 am

Rainbow Dash shrugged. "It's just Adele, Fluttershy." She said.

Adele smiled at her. "Hey, I saw you pass the restaurant. Me and Ryan were in there...he's home by now."

OOC: I'm making a TLK related roleplay, because I made up a theorem that my white lioness fursona Renana saved Nuka when the pride left, before he died for real. I have to go eat dinner. I'll be back as soon as I finish since I took a shower earlier. Then I'll make it. *virtual hug* See ya in like an hour or less/more, k?
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 4th, 2012, 1:46 am

Fluttershy looked down "Oh." she saaid sadly "he dosnt like me at all here I am thinking I love him and he hatesme." She thought to herself trying not to show it on her face.

(sorry I gotta go to sleep here am shattered we'll rp more tomorrow *cant find tired smily
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2012, 2:16 am

(Aw, okay)

Adele was wide-eyed. "Of COURSE he likes you!!! Are you kidding me? He was day dreaming."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 4th, 2012, 8:42 am

"Then why hasn't he saw me in a year he hasn't even wrote me a letter!" She raised her voice for the secound time today. Why was everyone arguring with her.
Nukascar1

Postby Kipekee » August 4th, 2012, 7:35 pm

Adele snorted. "It's more your fault actually."

Rainbow Dash didn't feel like talking as her hot pink eyes went from Fluttershy to Adele.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby Nukascar1 » August 4th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Fluttershy looked at the stallion her eyes welling up with tears "you....you." She couldnt take it she ran away tears falling from her eyes.
Nukascar1

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)