[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Tarzan III (For Kopalover) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Tarzan III (For Kopalover)

Tarzan III (For Kopalover)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 11th, 2012, 9:25 pm

Characters -

Tarzan - Kopalover
Jane - AmyMarie
Aimee - AmyMarie
Possible offspring of Tarzan/Jane 1 (female) - Kopalover
Possible offspring of Tarzan/Jane 1 (male) - AmyMarie
Clayton - Both
Alvah - Both
Kala - AmyMarie
Others - Both

Quick Plotline -

Spoiler: show
- Scene with Clayton and Alvah where she free's him and he decides to take her along with him to find humans.

- Skips to Aimee and her parents out in the savannah. Poachers (lead by Clayton) attack, and manage to capture the three of them. They kill the father straight away, mother and daughter are seperated and yeah, that's pretty much it.

- Skips again to the poachers journeying into the jungle, the crate Aimee's in falls off the truck and Tarzan manages to find it a day later. The poachers build camp back out on the edge of the jungle, and realize they've lost the cub. Clayton needs her back, to sell her, and wonders whether she's alive. However, he still plans to find and kill Tarzan, keeping Alvah at his side to help him through the jungle.

- Tarzan brings Aimee back to the treehouse (which himself and Jane lives in) and the two decide to raise her. She begins to live aside them and the gorillas (who have moved to the jungle around the treehouse).

- Continues on from there, time skipping to where Aimee is about 8 months and slowly growing up, learning stuff etc.

- Skips to when she's a teenager and stuff, signs Clayton's back, action, confrontation, Aimee's gets taken to lure Tarzan to Clayton and Alvah, and that's pretty much it (will be explained in detail lol)

"So, Tarzan and his clumsy female lover get a happy end", thought a red-eyed creature hidden amongst the trees and vines. "My Sabor will never get avenged...". The creature glanced over to the hanging body of Clayton, who had ultimately killed him-wait, she could see something. The creature gracefully leaped down from the tree she was resting in.

She went closer to the body, revealing herself in the light. Her slim, leopard structure made her seem like she was light as a feather. But her deadly claws were out, glimmering, ready to be used. It was then Alvah, named after the devil so it seemed, realized Clayton was breathing. She grinned, perhaps he wasn't even injured.

He had his eyes closed though, she went behind him, and saw that the vine was hooked to his clothes, not his neck. That was what must of saved him she thought. Going back in front of him, she raised a paw and batted him lightly, hoping he'd wake up. She knew that he'd be shocked to see a leopard, especially one with blood red eyes, but she would gain his trust by not attacking him, but freeing him in front of his own eyes.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Tarzan III (For Kopalover)

Postby Kopalover » August 11th, 2012, 11:41 pm

Clayton, who had been woken up by a bat to the face, almost had a heart attack when he notices the female leopard. Instantly he started throwing fists at the creature and attempting ti kick it. He stopped when he begun to notice that the leopard was not attacking, but merely just trying to free him.

When he fell to the ground, his hands glided over his machete, which was still lodged into the dirt of the jingle. "Here kitty kitty." Grabbing the large knife then waving it around, not able to spy her just yet.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 11th, 2012, 11:46 pm

When Clayton finally did fall to the floor she jumped back, and went back into the undergrowth. Alvah raised an eye brow, 'kitty', growling she creeped out, making sure to stay clear of the man and his deadly object. She was still giving off a low growl, staying within sight of the human but not moving. If this was any other creature, she would of killed it straight away, but he was her chance to get revenge. She planned to lead him to the savannah, where she saw humans. She would obviously stay with him then. If revenge meant having to be a 'pet', then so be it.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » August 12th, 2012, 12:46 am

Clayton noticed the cat had yet to attack him. "Ahh, a leopard. Known for your beautiful fur." Walking towards her and placing his hand on her pelt, and slowly petting her down her back and tail. "Such a pretty girl you are." His husky voice almost snarled, taking his hand off of her gently and staring at her. "Why did you save me?"
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 12th, 2012, 1:04 am

Alvah almost flinched when Clayton touched her, not having been touched by a human before. She found it rather nice, but wasn't showing signs she liked it. She understood everything he said and tried to get her message across. Clawing through the undergrowth, she made a gap in a bush. Beyond was the rolling savannah for they were at the edge of the jungle. Looking out she signaled towards the remains of a human camp, and the tracks of their trucks leading out to where she knew they were going.

The message failed to hit Clayton for a while, but suddenly it came to him. The leopard knew where the humans were, this was good, more than good. He could get followers, and he knew for a fact poachers usually had trucks. Grinning he began walking out of the jungle. He looked behind him, to find Alvah following him. He raised an eye brow, then smirked,
"Your gonna come with me? Fine then. I could use some protection from the beasts out here". Alvah just grinned, she had finally come through to Clayton. Now it was the doing what he said she was going to find difficult. It wasn't that bad. The two wanted the same thing after all.

---(Time Skip)---

"Awh come on Dad, why can't I come?", complained a small blue eyed lion cub. Her father, a rare white lion, just sighed,
"It's a patrol of the territory sweetie, it'll be boring". Aimee, the cub, shook her head,
"I promise I won't get bored, I just wanna spend time with you!". Her mother was dozing in the evening sun, she looked up at the sound of her daughter and her mate. Smiling, she got up and stretched.

"Darling, we all might as well go. I haven't been around the territory in ages, and Aimee hasn't either", she said to the white lion. After a few moments he chuckled,
"Ok then, come on". He began walking, Aimee bouncing off ahead of them and the pair of adults walking behind. The male leant over and gave the female a nuzzle, before looking at his daughter, "Our little girl". The mother grinned at her cub, who had just turned round to make sure her parents were right behind her,

"She has your amazing eyes though". The father sighed happily,
"And she's has your personality, you were always this active as a cub if I remember correctly. Wouldn't sit still. It was like you were infested with fleas". The two laughed and just casually talked while walking to the borders of the territory. Aimee was being her normal self, curious about her surroundings but willing to play at any time, like most cubs. Unknown to all three though, was that just ahead, a threat like no other was waiting.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » August 13th, 2012, 4:54 pm

Without a single word, poachers ran out of the trees and circled the small family. Guns aiming at the father. Clayton, walked out of the trees so sly with Alvah by his side. "What do we have here? A white lion!" Clayton laughed, as he shot a look at his family. Alvah knew these lions, from fighting with the father once, hence what brought them here, she wanted her territory back.

The male lions started attacking, pinning a member on the ground. A gun ahot was heard, and the lions body was there, just laying there. Motionless. "I thought he'd be better off stuffed." Said Clayton as one poacher grabbed the body. "Oh and look! He has a little cub!" Reaching down and grabbing Aimee by the scruff, freezing her momentarily. "Put them both in crates, and take them to camp. They'll sell for good money."
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 13th, 2012, 5:51 pm

Aimee scampered backwards at the advance of these strange new creatures. She didn't quite know what to make of them for a moment, but when she saw her father go for them, she knew it was trouble.
"Run!", the white lion roared. The mother tried to grab Aimee, but a net covered her and she was dragged back. The cub ran after her mother,
"Mom!", she called out. The mother fought against the net but nothing happened, she only got tangled.

Suddenly, a noise rang out. Both mother and daughter froze and looked over. There was a thud as the father's body hit the floor, and Aimee gasped. "Dad?". There was no reply. Aimee did indeed freeze when she felt something grab her. It was unlike her mother's mouth, it was firm and somewhat too tight. Once she had gotten herself together she clawed and fought against the hand that held her. Finally catching the hunter's skin, Clayton gave a man-like growl and shoved her into a nearby crate.

The parting in the wood allowed Aimee to see as she tried to escape.
"Aimee! Aimee where are you?!" she heard her mother cry out. She saw her get dragged away. The cub began to yell and cry for her mother, making a load of noise in the process. She felt the human's boot kick the crate and she soon fell silent. Then, she saw her father's body, lazily pulled onto a truck. His eyes were lifeless and the cub started to cry proper tears.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw something move, it was a leopard, sitting casusually at the human's side. Maybe the fellow feline would help her,
"Help me! Please! I want my mom!". Alvah growled,
"You'll see her soon enough, unless you both get sent to different sides of the world!", the leopard laughed and the cub was left confused. Why would she be on the humans side? Moments later, she could feel herself move and be placed somewhere, she began to move away from her home.

All the way through the journey she struggled and cried out for her mother, who simply wasn't there. She was alone in this now scary, threatening world...
----
It was about a month later, and sat in a lonely cage, watching the humans pack up their temporary camp, was Aimee. She watched as Clayton ordered everyone around, the leopard who still intrigued her still at his side. The leopardess occasionally came to the cage to tell her that food was coming, or to say a spiteful comment or two, but Clayton was worse.

He'd just look into the cage and smile evilly, he said stuff that she learned to understand. It was always about the fact she had blue eyes, and she came from white lion heritage. But whenever she whined for her mother he'd shout at her. She hardly understood what he said, but it was scary all the same. She could hear him approaching, without even looking. His boots thundered against the ground.

He reached into the cage, and she was too weak from lack of food to even fight back. Clayton picked her up roughly and held her for a moment, sighing, he spoke once more,
"I wonder if you survive this, of course I don't care, I have a stuffed white lion to sell! But you'd be a treasure. Ha, who knows, might keep you alive so I can have you on display in England. Oh what a show, in my front garden. Maybe even next to that head I intend to shove onto a spike...Tarzan...", he trailed off, muttering angrily. He shoved the cub into a traveling crate.

Aimee tried to register his words. The only thing she caught was a name, Tarzan. She wondered who it was before she was snapped out by the haunting reality that she was without a mother and father. Sighing, she put her head on her paws and felt herself move again. She fell into a sleep tormented by nightmares.

Suddenly, her whole body was thrown against the side of the crate, the cub woke up, dizzy and confused when she felt the whole crate move again. She continually banged against the sides before finally, she felt the crate fall. With a thud, it landed. Wearily, Aimee looked out of the new formed crack in the crate. She saw trees, many trees, and grasses, and vines.

She heard the truck drive away, they had forgotten her, they had accidentally let her fall. For a moment, Aimee was happy, until she tried to get out. She threw herself side ways to break out, but to no avail. She was stuck. Time passed and the cub began to reflect. She wished she was in the truck now. Even she knew there was no hope if she couldn't get out.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » August 13th, 2012, 9:00 pm

Tarzan, the wild man, was doing his daily patrol of his jungle territory when we distantly heard a large truck. Moments after, mews of a lioness cub. Why would a lioness cub be all alone? With a large leap, he grabbed onto a vine and started following the mews, and when they stopped he followed the scent. In a matter of minutes, he was led to a small crate, reaking with the smell of a lioness cub.

"Hello?" He spoke in the lion language, hoping not to scare the small animal. "You're okay, I'm going ti get you out of this crate." Saying, then slowly tearing the box apart. Revealing the beautiful half albino lioness cub. "Would you like to come with me?"
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 13th, 2012, 9:15 pm

Aimee could hear something approaching. When she looked through the gap, she saw a man. He wasn't fully clothed like the others, but it was still a man, and from what she knew, they were dangerous. However, he started to speak. She could understand him clearly, and that frightened her for a moment. She flinched when the crate was ripped apart from the outside. She had no idea how he could rip through it. When she was out, she staggered back weakly. She hadn't moved properly in weeks, or eaten properly.

She looked up at the human with bewildered eyes at his question. She didn't know what to say, she didn't even know if she said something that he'd be able to understand. Aimee wanted to thank him, but the only thing she wanted was her mother, and her father. Something told her she wasn't going to get them back though. For one thing her father was dead. On that thought alone, and the fact her mother was taken away from her, made the cub tear up.

"I-I-I just want m-my mom", she whispered, not even looking at Tarzan. Her emotions, and her weak state didn't help when she took a step forward. Her legs gave way and she collapsed in a heap on the jungle floor. She wondered whether the man would take him with her, she didn't trust humans, not after Clayton, and she wasn't sure of him. She took deep breathes and looked back up at the man, with her large sky blue tear filled eyes, full of pain, hunger and sorrow.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » August 14th, 2012, 9:25 pm

Tarzan saw and felt her fear in the atmosphere. Without a word spoken, he scooped up the small cub and started carrying her home like a child cradling in his arms. Home wasn't that far, but when walking it took longer than usual. He refused to swing through the vines, as he did not want to frighten the poor creature even more than it already was.

They got back quicker than Tarzan would have thought. "Jane!" He called out to his wife, who has stayed in Africa with him instead of leaving back to England. "Jane, come here! I found a cub!" Climbing up the tree, with the cub now caressed gently in one arm. Their tree house, which was build by both of them, rest in the middle of tge forest, near a small lake on the highest tree.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)