[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Glee: Season 3 Remake (For Buffy) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Glee: Season 3 Remake (For Buffy)

Re: Glee: Season 3 Remake (For Buffy)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 20th, 2012, 12:33 am

Emma chuckled,
"Yeah, I know". She just finished putting the food out on the table and Amy appeared at the bottom of the stairs. The young girl gave an awkward smile and Emma could sense she was feeling pretty awkward about the whole situation, who wouldn't be? "Take which ever seat you like sweetie". Amy decided to go for the one closer to her and sat down.

She glanced at the food on her plate, everything was done so elegantly, she smiled for a moment. She then noticed the knife and fork were the left handed way, she looked at the others, nope, both right handed.
"Uh-how did you know?", she asked, not even being specific. Emma smiled,
"Body language I guess".

Amy raised an eye brow before reaching for the jug to pour herself a glass of water. She took the glass to her lips and had a drink, it was very cold, how she liked it, but it hit her sensitive teeth like a block of ice. Emma could see her face screw up and the woman let out a giggle, "Sensitive teeth huh?". Amy felt some of the awkwardness slip away,
"Yeah, mine have always been sensitive".
"Luckily I don't have that problem", Emma replied, brushing her seat before sitting down.

Amy wondered whether she should start...no, she'd wait for Will to sit down, it was the polite thing to do after all. She found herself looking around the kitchen more closely than before. Everything was arranged perfectly. Not a thing out of place, no dirty plates or cups, no kitchen roll scrumpled here and there like you see in a normal kitchen. Amy began to think there was something up with the tidiness, but refused to ask about it. If there was something going on, she doubted she wouldn't get told about it.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Buffy » August 20th, 2012, 1:13 am

Will smiled at Emma and Amy's conversation. They had barely been sitting there for a minute and he already knew that Amy had sensitive teeth. So he wouldn't buy her any sour candy or lemonade. The last thing he wanted was to hurt her in any way, and that included her teeth. He took a seat and served himself with a glass of water after Amy was done with it and took a sip before speaking. "Thanks for waiting for me. So Amy... What are your interests? What do you like to do?" He asked her. He wanted to make her experience here as nice as possible, but that was somewhat hard if he didn't know anything about her. He took a bite of chicken while he waited for her reply.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 20th, 2012, 1:22 am

Amy thought about her reply, she hadn't been asked about herself for a while. Pondering over her thoughts for a few moments she finally said,
"Well, um-I've always liked reading and writing, literacy is sort of my thing. Never enjoyed sports though...I love listening to music as well, my iPod is probably my life", she stopped to giggle, "And singing isn't too bad to be honest".

Emma suddenly perked up at her last comment. She liked singing? She raised an eye brow and looked to Will. Amy had begun eating while waiting for some sort of reply, she was enjoying it, it was filling that empty place in her stomach anyway.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Buffy » August 20th, 2012, 1:39 am

Will smiled as he listened to the girl. He glanced over at Emma when Amy mentioned singing and he smiled, turning back to Amy. He finished chewing and swallowed before he opened his mouth, "You like singing? I run a Glee club, you know. It's over at McKinley High School." He told her. He honestly wasn't sure if she'd be interested, and he might be throwing too much at her, but the idea that the girl who had just moved in liked to sing... Well, to say the least it made Will very happy. He took a bite of the salad as he waited for her to reply.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 20th, 2012, 12:18 pm

Amy curiously listened to Will's reply,
"Yeah, I do. It's not something I like to do in public...if you know what I mean", she paused, over in the UK they didn't have many Glee Clubs and they weren't popular, but of course she had heard of them, "Glee Clubs are popular over here then?". Emma replied before Will could,
"Well, um-there popular in quantity...". Amy guessed what she meant. It wasn't 'cool' to be in a Glee Club over in the UK last time she checked.

Will's words replayed in her head. McKinley High School.
"Oh, is McKinley the school you teach in as well then?", she asked, looking at him again. "I remember hearing you were a teacher". She remembered her mother telling her when she came back from America after a visit to see her auntie, and her cousins including Will. She continued eating, and then took another sip of water.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Buffy » August 22nd, 2012, 8:30 pm

Will smiled at Amy. "Yes, I'm a Spanish teacher." He said, taking another sip of water. "I'm not from Spanish heritage, but I do speak the language so it works out just fine." He told her, cutting up another piece of chicken. "Do you speak any other languages besides English?" He asked her, still smiling.

[[OOC: Sorry, it's kind of short. I'm not feeling too inspired today.]]
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 22nd, 2012, 9:42 pm

(OOC: It's ok ^.^ Was doing some research about pain killers x) You'll know what I mean when you get there. I hope acetaminophen is used in America now lol)

Amy smiled a little at his reply. Sexy spanish dancing and singing suddenly came to mind,
"Ah, ok. And yeah, I speak Welsh. It's a weird language though". Emma gave an interested glance, she had been busy eating previously, though she had been listening,
"What do you mean, is it hard then?". Amy chuckled, feeling a little more confident, and replied with,
"Ydy, mae'n galed. Phatrymau brawddeg rhyfedd a synau rhyfedd yn rhaid i chi wneud bob hyn a hyn. Rydw i wedi bod yn dysgu ers i mi ei roedd pedwar er".

Emma was taken aback for a moment. Of course she had no idea what Amy had said, but nonetheless she was impressed by it.
"English please?", she asked, smiling.
"Yes, it is hard. Peculiar sentence patterns and odd noises you have to make every now and again. I've been learning it since I was four though". Amy continued eating, finishing her food. She reached for her glass again and felt a pain in her head. Her face screwed up for a moment. Her jet lag was kicking in. She put the glass back down and glanced over to Emma again, "Um-do you have any-uh, paracetamol?"

Emma was confused for a moment,
"Paracetamol?". Amy suddenly had a thought, they probably didn't call it that over here. She tried to remember the name for it,
"I-I don't think you call it paracetamol in America. You know, common pain killers". Emma suddenly gasped,
"What's wrong? Did you hurt yourself or something?". Amy shook her head,
"No, no...jet lag". Emma stood up and fumbled around the kitchen,
"There must be some somewhere".

Amy didn't like fuss, in fact, she felt embarrassed,
"Please, don't worry about it, it's just jet lag". The young girl was surprised when Emma kept going, Amy didn't know about her OCD, or how it would affect her in different ways, like this panic for example. Emma had an anxious look on her face,
"Will, you must have some acetaminophen on you".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Buffy » August 24th, 2012, 2:49 am

Will looked up, completely surprised at what was happening in front of him. He had completely forgotten about the possibility of Amy being jet-lagged. He watched as Emma quickly got from her seat and began scurrying around the kitchen, looking for pain killers. He felt kind of torn, should he help his girlfriend or stay and comfort Amy who was in pain. When Emma spoke to him again he looked up, and then thought for a moment. Did he have acetaminophen on him? He should, that's for sure. "I'll check my bag. It's upstairs." He said honestly, getting up from his chair and running upstairs, trying to be as quick as possible

He located his bag and after searching through it for a bit, he found some acetaminophen. He grabbed it and headed downstairs again and went to Amy's side immediately. He took out two pills and put them on the table in front of her, before putting the container back in his pocket and returning to his seat. "I hope those help you feel better, Amy." He said honestly.
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » August 24th, 2012, 7:25 pm

If Amy was a ruder girl, it would be in her intention to groan right now. The fuss made over her made her feel awkward and embarressed, but at the same time, it reminded her of her parents. It was an odd feeling, accompanied by her tiredness and extreme headache. In a way she was grateful, smiling a little she replied, "Um-thanks". She popped them both in her mouth and took a lug of water. She hated taking tablets, she had always disliked taking them. But she knew they'd work eventually.

"Is it ok if I-um, go to bed?". It was about 8:00 in the evening, for they had a late dinner, and Amy was honestly shattered. Emma gave a worried glance before smiling to cover up her anxiety,
"Of course it is sweetie. And like I said earlier, if you need anything at all, just come and find us". Amy nodded and climbed back up the stairs, turning round for a moment about to say something. Suddenly, it just vanished from her head. She couldn't even remember what she was going to say. She shook her head, must be because she was tired. "Well, goodnight...", she said in the couple's direction.

Emma watched her continue up the stairs before beginning to tidy away,
"I'll check on her in a bit. I hope she'll be ok. What if it's more than jet-lag Will? No, it can't be. Did we do anything wrong?". She spoke so quickly she wondered if Will caught any of it. He usually did though. Meanwhile, Amy had got to her room after almost forgetting where it was, due to tiredness she guessed. She grabbed her pjamas and got changed quickly enough. She nipped to the bathroom, and was careful not to move anything out of place. She brushed her teeth and when she was finished, she looked into the mirror.

She stood, staring, for a while. Sighing she left her tooth brush next to the two she assumed were Will and Emma's ones, before going back to her room. She sat on the edge of the bed and fiddled with her bracelet and necklace on her bedside draws. Trying not to look at the family photo for once..
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Buffy » September 17th, 2012, 5:31 pm

Will watched Amy as she took the medicine, silently hoping she would feel better. Will was a very compassionate man, everyone knew that. If a student of his was ever in trouble, he'd be there for them, and he was determined to be the same way for Amy. After all, he may be seen as her father figure now which put a huge responsibility on his shoulders.

He listened to Amy requesting to go to bed. He hadn't expected her to ask. After all, growing up he had never asked to go to sleep. When he heard Emma reply to her, he simply nodded his head in agreement. He watched as Amy began heading up the stairs, when she stopped he listened closely. It was as if she wanted to say something, but all that came out was a simple 'goodnight'. He smiled at her. "Good night, and sweet dreams." He told her and watched as she disappeared up the stairs.

He looked at Emma as she began tidying, and listened to her when she began to speak. He smiled at how worried she was about Amy; It was sweet. "I'm sure that with time she'll be fine. We didn't do anything wrong. We've done all we can to invite her into our home and into our lives. Don't worry so much, she'll be okay." He got up and helped her clean. He dropped the dishes into the sink, knowing she would want to wash them before putting them in the dishwasher anyway, and returned to get more stuff off the dining table.

[[OOC: Sorry for the late reply xxx]]
Buffy
once i present, but then

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)