[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] The Hunchback of Notre Dame (AdAstra) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] The Hunchback of Notre Dame (AdAstra)

Re: The Hunchback of Notre Dame (AdAstra)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 8th, 2013, 7:59 pm

The 'Judge' had made his judgement, and Aimee crumbled. She fell limp in the soldiers arms, and felt as though she wanted to sob. That could wait though. She had a whole day of waiting before the 'bonfire', where she presumed the executions would happen. As she was literally dragged back, she thought about the outcomes, something she shouldn't of done.

A life of living with Frollo inside of the Palace of Justice. Well, she had no idea how long left he had, but she was sure it was longer than just a few years. She'd still have Estelle though, but Frollo wouldn't be stupid enough to let her see Aimee. The girl was certain she'd go mad, maybe that was a good thing though. Before she knew it, they had arrived back at the Palace of Justice.

She regained the movement of her legs when she reached the stairs, not wanted to be dragged up them. She naturally tried to struggle away from the hands that held her, but she knew it was pointless. Aimee was surprised when they completely passed the staircase and went straight towards the dungeons. Were they putting her there for time being?

Aimee actually lit up, that's where they would of taken the others, she'd be able to see Phoebus. Actually smiling as they went down, one soldier gave her a concerned look, almost like she was crazy. But to her horror, they instead opened a cell at the top of the further stairs down and pushed her inside.
"Judge Frollo never said where to put her, he can sort her out for himself when he returns", one of them said.

She whipped round and gripped the bars, watching the one's that brought her back leave. She glanced to her side, and saw another.
"Please", she said to the soldier guarding the top of the stairs. He looked at her curiously. "Please, there's someone down there I need to say goodbye too". He seemed to actually consider it for a while, and Aimee saw the pity in his eyes.
"I'm sorry Miss...if Judge Frollo found out I'd-". Aimee sighed and turned away,
"I understand".

The teenager slumped down to the ground, sitting on the cold stone floor, leaning with her back against the bars. She buried her face in her hands. A peculiar thought came into her mind. Something she had just noticed. She had left her necklace in her room when she ran away. Suddenly feeling a whole lot worse, she apologized to her mother. "I'm sorry I forgot it...I had to get out...something makes me think you understand", she breathed. "I'm sorry Mum...for breaking your promise...I'm not safe anymore".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby AdAstrα » January 9th, 2013, 12:17 am

Frollo smiled to himself as he finally left the Court of Miracles, having made sure that every last gypsy had been captured. From the back of his horse he looked down on them, saw their eyes widen in fear and realised that he had won. Tomorrow it would all be over, and he would have succeeded with his mission to rid the city of these heathens, once and for all. Esmeralda would be the first one to go...her death would have the most impact on the remaining gypsies, some of whom may then choose to leave rather than risk the same fate. Unless, of course....

The thought made his heart pound, and he couldn't help but chuckle silently as the idea formed inside his mind. Esmeralda did not need to die...he would give her the option of life; if she agreed to become his mistress.

Reaching the Palace of Justice, he was greeted by a group of soldiers, some of whom stepped forward to take the horse to the stables for the night, while the others simply stood by the door. "The cells are all prepared, sir." one informed him, "Just awaiting the rest."

"They'll arrive shortly." Frollo replied, gazing at the window and catching a glimpse of Estelle. "And.....the girl? Where is she?" he added.

"Cell 215, sir. Down the stairs and straight to the..."

"I know where that is, thank you." he interrupted, entering the building and shutting the door behind him.
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 9th, 2013, 10:15 pm

It had been a few hours, and Aimee, although she was extremely exhausted, had no sleep. Who could sleep in these conditions anyway? It was cold, a little bit damp and with no company and nothing with to distract her from her thoughts, depressing. She closed her eyes briefly, trying to wish away some of the thoughts she was having. Maybe she could...take her own life somehow? Aimee soon dismissed that, she'd never be able to do it.

She was extremely thankful when she closed her eyes the second time and got a moments peace. Aimee thought about her father for once, them out and about. He always spoke with a voice that intrigued Aimee to the point where she was dying to spend as much time with him as she could. Aimee was lucky she could remember some of the funny things he had said-

There were murmurs, and sounds of doors being bolted. Aimee's eyes immediately snapped open. Although it was still rather dark, she could make out the figure. Frollo was someone she was dreading to see...and here he was. Was he going to go straight to her? Hopefully not. Why would he anyway, the worst he could do was give a beating...
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby AdAstrα » January 10th, 2013, 10:54 pm

Frollo saw her from afar, her blonde hair and pale skin standing out in the surrounding darkness and making her appear almost ghost-like. As did her blue eyes, which stared at him as he walked down the hallway. Images of her mother, his sister, flashed through his mind as he was once again reminded of that time years ago when he had seen her out on the street with her gypsy friends, that one last time he had seen her before she had departed from this world.

Stopping outside Aimee's cell, he suddenly hesitated, unsure of what to do. He was still furious that she had dared to run away, to defy him once again, to the point where even shouting and getting violent didn't seem enough. Maybe I should have her hanged tomorrow, he thought, eyeing her from head to toe, After the other executions...maybe that's the only right thing to do...

He waited for a while, to see if she would say anything, although any begging for forgiveness was obviously not to be expected in this case.....and just as predicted, the teenager remained silent; staring at him with those stunning eyes of hers.

"Good evening, Aimee." he then said, taking a few steps closer. "I see they gave you one of quite few cells that has been cleaned this decade. Can't say you've earned it, they way you behave." he added, shaking his head. "Whatever am I meant to do with you, young lady?"
AdAstrα

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 11th, 2013, 7:45 am

Aimee just had a sick feeling in her stomach, presumably from nerves. She watched Frollo walking closer and closer until he stopped outside, just looking at her. They caught each other's eye and she just stared up at him. Reading her emotions would of been obvious, the wringing of the hands, the every so often shudders. Still sat down, not against the bars but against the wall, she brought her legs up to her chest as a sort of protection instinct.

He began moving closer when he started talking, and she was thankful their were bars between them, for the time being. In any other circumstance, she would of sneered at his tone of voice, talking to her like a child. Thinking about it, she was, but what she had been through had made her more mature than most.

"Whatever am I meant to do with you, young lady?". Aimee sighed violently, why couldn't he just make his decision? She knew in both cases she would eventually end up free, but dying now was preferred. A life without Phoebus...a life without anyone except from the man in front of her now. "How about you just sign my death warrant and get it over and done with then?", she replied back. She was trying to sound rude in some sort of way, but what she didn't want to happen was to sound like she was pleading, and there was a hint of that in her voice.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby AdAstrα » January 13th, 2013, 12:30 am

Frollo gazed at her for a while, smirking as she spoke. Although the girl was trying her hardest to bravely face the possibility of a death penalty; almost begging for it, in fact, he could tell that she was frightened. She didn't want him to know, but he did. He always did. Even when it wasn't too obvious. Unlocking the cell door, he stepped inside it, confirming as he looked around that it had indeed been cleaned out recently. He was certain that this one in particular had, until recently, been covered with old blood stains.

"But would that not be an awful waste...?" he said, lowering his voice slightly as he turned to Aimee again, "It would be awfully sad, if this is what things have come to. You are my niece after all....think about it. You had the opportunity of a better life, away from the scum out on the street. And yet, you chose to throw it all away...falling in love with that traitor, Phoebus...yes, I know about that." he added when she looked up at him in a slightly defiant manner, "It was an incredibly foolish decision."

As she moved slightly, the light from the torches burning nearby fell upon her delicate collarbones, giving the pale skin a slightly more golden glow as their surroundings grew darker still. His heart began to pound, for once again it was introduced to a feeling he wasn't quite used to, or perhaps did not want to get used to; a desire to touch, to feel the warmth of her body against his hands. Overwhelmed and suddenly unable to think straight, to even try to understand what was happening, he walked towards her, his dark eyes fixed on her heaving chest.
AdAstrα

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 13th, 2013, 7:25 pm

Aimee despised that smirk. It left her feeling lower than she could ever imagine. When he stepped inside, she immediately felt worse. Giving an awkward frown, she just stared straight ahead when he began to talk again. "If this is what things have come to", Aimee sighed, so he was considering keeping her alive. "You are my niece after all...", about time he acknowledged that, but it didn't mean anything to Aimee now, she knew that didn't change anything except the way people viewed Frollo and herself.

At the mention of Phoebus and the way she felt for him, she forced herself not to blush. She didn't want Frollo of all people knowing about that. She focused on his gaze and where it was going. Suddenly feeling uncomfortable, both physically and emotionally, she scrambled up onto her feet. When he began advancing closer, she backed up slowly until reaching the corner of the cell, she had nowhere to go. He was blocking the exit. Aimee was wide-eyed and even more scared than she ever was before.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby AdAstrα » January 17th, 2013, 12:52 am

*Slight warning: contains adult themes*

Frollo didn't take his eyes off her chest until there were mere inches between them, until she was so close he could almost hear her heart beating. Her blue eyes widening, he reached out - and somewhere in the back of his mind it occured to him that this was wrong, he shouldn't be doing this - but yet he could not help himself, for something far more powerful had taken control over him. He was no longer able to control his own actions, the temptation was growing strong; simply too strong to resist.

The softness of her skin made his heart pound even harder as his hands found their way around her breasts. The girl merely stared at him in horror, having realised long ago that there was no way of escaping. With tears forming in her eyes and her mouth wide open, she looked as if she was about to start screaming. "Shhh." he whispered, pulling her even closer as if to emphasize the fact that she was not to make a sound. "Be quiet." he added, closing his eyes.
AdAstrα

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » January 17th, 2013, 5:27 pm

Aimee could not decipher what was taking place for a moment. Even though as Frollo reached out she could tell what he was going to do, she refused to believe it was going to happen. She pressed up against the wall so hard that she wished she'd fall through. When his cold palms came into contact with her skin, she flinched and a shudder passed through her. A nauseous feeling in her stomach made her want to be sick, this was Frollo, and this was her Uncle.

She felt beyond scared, beyond uncomfortable, beyond any bad feeling she had ever felt before. She drew a great breath, as if to begin to shout and scream from the top of her lungs but when Frollo shushed her, she froze. Terror gripped her as he pulled her closer to him, lip quivering and a small whine of fear escaped her lips. "Be quiet". It was like his words were a thousand times louder than usual, and they weren't even scary, but put in that situation...

He had closed his eyes. The next feeling Aimee was felt was hopelessness, she was letting him do this. Well, not exactly letting him but...she wasn't trying. In all honesty, she was ashamed of herself. In the next moment, it must of been a rush of adrenaline, or the fact that Aimee had burst of will power that made her finally jolt back to be able to move. Hand's un-clenched, she raised one of them and gave Frollo an almighty slap across his face. The sound of it resounded around the cell. When he let go, probably from the shock of the strength of it, she shoved him away from her.

Staring straight at him, her heart still pounding with fear and her whole body shaking with anger, she replied,
"I will not be quiet, you filthy disgraceful bastard".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby AdAstrα » January 17th, 2013, 11:47 pm

Frollo gasped, stumbling backwards as he immediately let go of his niece. Automatically touching his cheek, he was surprised at how much it hurt; he had clearly underestimated her strength...if one could even say that, for although now it seemed obvious, he could never have imagined she would react in this way.

They both remained still for a few moments, staring at eachother; neither of them knowing what to do exactly. Frollo then headed for the door, violently pushing the girl out of his way as he did so. Locking it behind him, he lingered in the hallway for a moment, glaring at her angrily as he realised what exactly it was that she had just done to him. How dared she...

"Enjoy your last night alive." he muttered as he walked away.
AdAstrα

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)