[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Thor: Quest for the hammer — My Lion King Forum

Thor: Quest for the hammer

Thor: Quest for the hammer

Postby Sixshot1988 » September 12th, 2012, 5:03 am

(Part 1)
Rather than exile his son to Midgard, Odin had instead decided to cast Mjolnir and Megingjord to midgard and decreeded that if Thor found and reclaimed both before the time of the Odin sleep, then he would be forgivin for his sins, if not, then Odin would Make his adopted son, Loki heir to the throne of Asgard. To this end, Thor,Loki, Sif, and the warriors three have journied to Midgard.
With the Time or the Odin sleep only about Two weeks away, time is short. Complicating things even further is the fact that a young child named Patrick has found Mjornir and Megingjord. The young five year old has been found worthy to weild both. Thus gaining the powers of thor!

Odin cast a disapointed look upon Thor. " Thor, for your crimes I must punish you. Your arrogance and pride have brought shame to Asgard, such crimes would carry banishment.
Last edited by Sixshot1988 on September 18th, 2012, 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: Thor: Quest for the hammer

Postby Sixshot1988 » September 12th, 2012, 5:09 am

(Part two)

However you are also my son and whilst I can not forgive this wrong so lightly, I can not forget that you are still my own fleash and blood." Odin declared as Mjolnir and Megingjord levitated in the air. " I cast Mjolnir and Megingjord down to midgard and task thee thor with retreiving them and proving thyself worthy." Odin decreed as the Hamer and belt were sent flying towards the Bifrost bridge and down to midgard. "If you fail to do this before the time of the Odinsleep, then I shall make Loki my Heir instead." Odin decreed as he struck his staff to the ground.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Kopalover » September 15th, 2012, 4:28 am

Thor sighed and locked himself into his room. Why did he have to get sent off? He was worthy! More worthy than anyone else for the Crown on Asgard! Only 2 weeks aswell, which wasn't that much time to find a hammer in a town. "Foolish Father. I'm worthy." Growling at the clothes he packed in the suitcase as he continued to pack his things.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Sixshot1988 » September 18th, 2012, 3:27 am

Sif sighed as she packed her things into a travelers bag. Volstagg had gone to tell his wife and children of his Departure. Hogun and Fandral had gone to spread boastful tales of their impending Journery.

Frigga sighed as she used magic to open Thor's door. "Hello my son." Frigga said sadly.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Kopalover » September 18th, 2012, 11:52 pm

Thor growled. "Mother." Not bothering to give anyone a formal greeting at this particular moment. "Why has father cast me away? Does he not want me to be King Of Asgard?" Raising hid voice only slightly with anger. Pushing back his blonde hair with his large hands, he simply stared into the suitcase. His armor and weapons were completely stripped from him, so all he had was simply clothes. He wrinkled his nose at disgust at how his outfit looked without his armor.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby Sixshot1988 » September 19th, 2012, 12:29 am

" He has cast your hammer away my Son, and had I not intervined, you would be exiled to midgard as well. Be thankful my arrogent son that yu must only retreive Mjornir. Your father wants what is best for you and Loki both, even if it means that you are not king of Asgard." Frigga said. "Thor, there is more to being king than getting your way all the time." Frigga said, trying to give thor much needed advice. " Now excuse me." Frigga said as she left to go find Loki.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Kopalover » September 23rd, 2012, 6:49 pm

Loki was almost jumping for joy through the corridors of Asgards Castle. He knew Thor wasn't that smart enough to even begin where to look. Father would have no choice but to name Loki, King of Asgard, before the Odin Sleep. With every skip, he smiled wider, knowing that soon, his name would be plastered everywhere.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby Sixshot1988 » September 24th, 2012, 4:37 am

Frigga sighed. "You seem in a good mood son, especially since you will be aiding Thor in his search for his belt and hammer." She said to her adopted child. "Loki, is everything alright, you seem ill at ease, what exactly happened to you at Joutanhim?" Frigga asked, fearing her adopted son learned his heritage there, rather than her and Odin having a chance to explain it to him.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Return to Role Play (OT)