[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Zombie Apocalypse (Closed) — My Lion King Forum

Zombie Apocalypse (Closed)

Re: Zombie Apocalypse (Closed)

Postby Shadowfax » November 24th, 2012, 3:19 pm

"Yeh, but once their on a scent.... They won't leave it alone" Alice added, sliding down the wall and putting an arm around Dusk.

The pup was fast asleep and Alice was pleased that he felt safe enough to sleep here so she too took that as an ok to sleep here. She looked over at Tamra.

"I wonder what happened to that boy in the car" She said, stroking Dusk's fur.

Matt had gone into a sort of trance when he had asked about losing people in the outbreak. When he heard Jake and Aimee addressing him however, he shook his head and came back to his senses as scenes of the past had just been rushing through his head. He looked up at Jake and smirked somewhat.

"No, I don't really feel like talking. It's been a long day and I have alot on my mind right now" he said casually.

"That stew smells good Aimee" He added, trying to change the subject.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Dark Huntress » November 24th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Tamra shrugged. "Yeah, hope he doesn't get eaten." She wasn't sure if her previous statement was funny or not-any other time she would've laughed but now it's too real. "Oh, well. Do you want to sleep on the couch or where?
Jake smiled a little as Matt smirked. So at least he wasnt annoying. He'd defend himself, and would be rather polite about it.
"It does smell good." Jake said giving Matt a somewhat approving glance and Aimee a shy smile. "Is it almost ready?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 24th, 2012, 7:04 pm

Aimee flashed them both a grin. She could tell they were going to be decent company, maybe even traveling buddies.
"I hope it tastes as good as it smells. And yeah, it's almost ready". She got up, stretched again, and walked into the other room. Opening the lid, the steam flowed out and the smell of good food filled the air.

Her lips curved into a smile, almost smelled like her mother's stew. She got out three deep bowls and a ladle, putting decent sized amounts of stew in each bowl. Aimee fumbled around for some soup spoons, and then picked up all three bowls, almost like a waitress. It was her job usually to set the table in her house. The dining table was in the same room as she was.

Aimee placed the bowls at the spaces and lit a few candles in the room for it was finally getting dark. "Dining table is in here guys", she called out. "Ya'll don't have to sit in here, but don't be spilling stew on the carpet in there. You never know, one day things will be back to normal and my mum would go mental if there were stains". Chuckling to herself, she sat down in one the wooden chairs next to her bowl and waited to see what the others wanted to do.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Dark Huntress » November 24th, 2012, 11:19 pm

Jake looked from Matt to Aimee, obviously uncertain what to do. He moved across the floor and sat a respectable distance from Aimee-far enough away to give her space, but close enough for there to be conversation.
He turned his seat so that the back was facing the table. "What?" He gave them a shrug. "I'm weird, okay, I get it." He waited for Matt to join them before beginning to eat.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kopalover » November 25th, 2012, 6:52 pm

Autumn started moving into the forest, as the night crept slowly behind her. Her crossbow was slung around her shoulder and her bag was with it. Her combat boots had grown weak from the walking, but she kept trudging. The animals tended to be more active in the night, as well as the Biters. Which means she could either grab a bite, or be bitten. The small girl hurdled over the short fence around the highway, and smirked as she entered the forest. Little did she know, a small group of survivors lived there. She brought her crossbow close to her side, and took the knife out of it's sling around her bicep. Loading an arrow into the crossbow and keeping her feet quiet. Hunting was hard at night, but it had to be done. The Biters sight was less in the night, and they were moving off noises.

In the corner of her eye, she saw a squirrel scurrying up a tree. With one shot, she missed and it flew through a nearby window on the top floor of a small house. She trudged towards the door with a saddened look on her face, and attempted to jiggle the handle. She noticed the door swung outwards and she sighed. A nearby gutter caught her eye and she ran and climbed it quickly. Luckily her size did not break it. Now on the roof, she grew closer to the window. Hoping there were no Biters inside, but just her arrow and a few supplies.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Dark Huntress » November 25th, 2012, 11:07 pm

Jake frowned as he heard a noise. He ignored Aimee and Matt's looks as he slipped around the furniture to the flight of stairs and advanced up them. He moved silently down the hall, peeking into each room and wishing he had his hunting knife.
When he reached the room with the open window he held his breath as he entered it. Movement caught his eye as something swung into sight by way of the open window. He hurriedly crossed the room and tried not to jump as he came face to face with a small girl.
The surprise was enough for the girl to lose her grip and fall downward. Not thinking, Jakob lunged forward and caught her arm. He threw a inspective glance over her to make sure she was not bitten or scratched before pulling her up.
"Aimee! Matt! We have a visitor!" He called over his shoulder keeping an eye on the panting girl. He moved forward and offered her a hand. "I'm Jakob-sorry about that." He threw her a grin.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Shadowfax » December 13th, 2012, 2:43 pm

(OOC: Sorry i've not been posting on here. I've been moving house and had no inspiration or motivation for any of my RP's. I promise i'll post a decent reply in the next couple of days C:)
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark Huntress » February 23rd, 2013, 9:17 pm

OOC: Sorry about double posting scenes, but I thought I try to revive this topic ^^

Tamra shifted then opened her eyes. To her surprise she and Alice had fallen asleep on the couch and daylight was creeping through the window. She cast the dogs, who were sharing Jager's bed, a small smile before yawning and rising from the couch. She entered the kitchen and pulled all the boxes of cereal in the cabinets out and set a quart of milk from the fridge on the counter next to the drying rack. She took a bowl off of the drying rack and filled it with a cornflake-like cereal. She sniffed the milk to make sure it was still good before pouring it over her cereal. She picked a spoon off of a drying mat and returned to her couch, trying to focus on what had to be done that day.
Jake shifted in the tree he'd staked out. He hadn't felt like staying in the house, not with all those strangers. Matt and Amy hadn't had much to say about the girl and they had all eaten dinner and settled down for the night in silence, which was a pity because the three had started to become comfortable enough to talk before the girl had shown up. Not that he held it against her, just that he was looking forward to some human companionship. It'd been awhile since he'd had companionship of any type, since he'd quit his job, and he was looking forward to talking, Amy seemed like an interesting girl and who knew what to expect from Matt.
Jake sighed and lowered himself to the ground, there was no sense staying in that tree, it wasn't very comfortable and he wasn't going to go back to sleep. He yawned and let himself quietly into the house to sit down and sharpen his hunting knife until everyone woke up.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Shadowfax » March 17th, 2013, 11:12 pm

Dusk raised his head as Tamra got up and made her way to the kitchen. The pup shook his head and yawned, surprising himself with the fact he had fallen asleep. He looked over at Alice who had fallen asleep, gun in hand. As Tamra came back into the room, Alice heard the floorboard creak and immediately raised the gun and pointed it at her. Realizing it was Tamra, she sighed and allowed her hand to fall back. Alice too surprised herself for sleeping through the night. She never did these days.

"We should get moving again soon" She said, massaging the back of her neck.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Dark Huntress » March 20th, 2013, 1:08 am

Tamra nodded. "I agree," she said, spooning a spoonful of cereal into her mouth, then swallowing. "There's some ammo and army supplies in my parent's closet, my dad would want us to take it." She'd not realized how much she'd missed her dad until the lump in her throat appeared. "You should get something to eat." She said softly, trying to change the subject from her.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)