[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Zombie Apocalypse (Closed) — My Lion King Forum

Zombie Apocalypse (Closed)

Re: Zombie Apocalypse (Closed)

Postby Dark Huntress » November 17th, 2012, 7:44 pm

Tamra thought a moment before answering. "Just a night-the longer we're in one place the more we are in danger. I'll probably move on to a different city soon." She flipped her bangs out of her wolf eyes and focused on eating.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 19th, 2012, 7:38 am

Aimee turned to Matt, looked at him for a few moments and then nodded.
"Yeah...leaving is going to be hard though. Maybe one day, when things are right again, I'll come back". She was about to continue talking when she heard another knock on the door, and then Jake calling out. She pushed the door open and let him in. More food. She thought. More time had passed, and she decided now was the time to get dinner on.

"I'll make a start on dinner guys, ya'll eat most things right?", she asked. Although, she didn't care too much about their reply. Any food was important. Food was life. She walked back out to the cupboard and took out some herbs and a few wild growing vegetables she had scavenged. She decided that since they had plenty of deer, they might as well have that tonight.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Dark Huntress » November 19th, 2012, 5:28 pm

"Yep. At least I do." Jake stood awkwardly in the middle of the room watching Aimee bustle about. He looked over at Matt and hoped he wasn't picky-he hated picky people.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » November 21st, 2012, 8:37 pm

"Well, i'd kill for a cheeseburger right now, but as we have to settle for what we've got i'll eat anything" Matt said, sinking into an arm chair.

"Im sure anything you make though will be wonderful Aimee" He said with a gentle smile.

Once she had left he looked back at Jake. There was an awkward silence between them and Matt tapped his fingers on the chair arms as he stared around the room. After a while however, he broke the silence with a topic that all survivors seemed to be able to share.

"Did you lose anyone in the outbreak?" He asked.

Alice paced the room, looking at the walls. Dusk came trotting into the room shortly after and lay down in the corner, licking the remains of food from around his lips. The pup yawned and lay his head on his paws.

"Are you sure this place is secure enough?" Alice asked.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Dark Huntress » November 21st, 2012, 11:41 pm

Jake gave Matt a nonchalant look. "I didn't have anyone to lose." This topic didn't bother him. "They all died in the epidemic when I was about nine." He wondered why Matt had asked. "What about you? Why didn't you go to the Center?"
Tamra nodded. "My dad was a ranger. He used to set up defenses against juggernauts in the field with a lot less supplies. Besides, it's only one night and they seem to be occupied looking for prey-why would they keep looking somewhere they've already looked?" She paused before adding thoughtfully:"They are pretty stupid."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 22nd, 2012, 1:43 pm

Aimee didn't like to cook in the kitchen, so went into the room next door. The fireplace was open and always lit, she kept it going with wood from the forest. She went to work, smoking the deer meat and boiling the vegetables, adding the right herbs. She didn't really cook until now, but there was something nice about making meals from things she had gathering/hunting.

It didn't take as long as she expected, especially as she was going for a stew. She left it to cook and went back into the room the guys were in. She went and sat down on the sofa bed, resting her head back and tucking her legs up to her chest.
"Dinner won't be too long", she said, rubbing her eyes a little.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark Huntress » November 22nd, 2012, 6:19 pm

"Okay. Thank-you." Jake felt odd and out of place. He leaned forward on his sneakers, his arms resting on his worn jeans. Awkward silence filled the room. He wished someone would talk-it usually wasn't like him to start a conversation, but he felt like he ha to.
Jake looked at Aimee, she made him feel more comfortable than Matt-Matt seemed nice enough, yet too...prying. Other than a few questions that she had the right to ask, Aimee had not pried into Jake's life at all. "How old are you guys?" Jake blushed immediately, he hated attention and talking always afforded him plenty of it. He added quickly,"If you don't mind me asking."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 22nd, 2012, 6:51 pm

Aimee raised her head up at the question, her eyes narrowed only slightly before she let her legs hang.
"I'm 15, people say I seem older most of the time though". Aimee knew that people thought being so young was a disadvantage. She was a young 15 after all, the evacuations started just a week after her birthday. However, she had knowledge of survival others didn't, she was more of a strength than most people thought.

"What about you?", she asked him back, running a hand through her hair. She stretched out for a moment, sighing after she did so. Evening was approaching and she always felt tired early. It was one of the reasons she was so good with early mornings.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Dark Huntress » November 23rd, 2012, 4:51 am

Jake gave her a studying look. 15 made sense. "You don't seem older than 15-just more worn." He almost forgot to answer her question. "And I'm 20. Most people say I seem younger." He smiled a little, then turned to Matt. "You don't seem very talkative-and don't say you 'didn't feel like talking', because I don't really and I'm talking."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 23rd, 2012, 7:25 am

Aimee raised a questioning eye brow when he spoke to Matt. She felt Jake was being a bit harsh,
"Christ, give him a chance to speak then", she mumbled. Getting up to go check the stew, she turned and looked at them both, "Back in a minute". When she got into the other room, she went over to the fireplace and lifted the lid off the pot.

It smelt good actually, she gave it a good stir, seasoning to her own taste after she had tasted, and put the lid back on. She took a moment to warm her hands over the fire before she went back into the other room, sitting herself back down she awaited Matthew's answer nonetheless.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)