[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Survival (Tacobell lion, UruSarabiNala, and Werewolfgrrly) — My Lion King Forum

Survival (Tacobell lion, UruSarabiNala, and Werewolfgrrly)

Re: Survival (Tacobell lion, UruSarabiNala, and Werewolfgrrl

Postby Dark Huntress » January 18th, 2013, 5:39 am

Tia gave Jamie a concerned face. All traces of it were gone now, but she could shed been or still was upset. "Are you okay, Jamie?"
Jamie nodded and Tia gave her a small smile before turning to Kyle and Ade. "Hey, we need to get out of sight of air vehicles before they make their way this way." She beckoned to the teenagers behind them. "Let's make our excuses and get the heck out of here!"
Kyle laughed at her extreme gesturing. "Oh, come on-I know you aren't afraid of a few boys." Tia gave him a slight glare,"Oh, shut your face. I'm not afraid of boys, I just don't like humans." She ruffled Kanut's ears and knelt by him, planting a big, wet smooth on his wet nose. "Isn't that right, Kanut?"
Kanut gave her a tongue-lolling grin and followed her as she slipped back out next to the others. "So, we are kinda trying to get out of danger, so if you all want to come with us, safety is in numbers." She tilted her head a little then shrugged. "But then...you know what? I've never been one for safety."
Tia flashed a cute, white grin and spun around, golden copper ponytail whirling behind her, then rejoined Kyle, Ade, and Jamie to plan their next move.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)