[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Rise of the Guardians: The Return of Pitch (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Rise of the Guardians: The Return of Pitch (Private)

Rise of the Guardians: The Return of Pitch (Private)

Postby Lauren » December 22nd, 2012, 7:39 am

A Private RP between SimbaObsesser and RainbowDash. This is based off the 2012 Dreamworks movie Rise of the Guardians.

The plot is set 5 years after the original ROTG movie where a pair of sibilings (Jamie and Sophie) who had contact with the 5 Guardians (Jack Frost, North (Santa Claus), Bunnymund (Easter Bunny), Tooth (Tooth Fairy), and Sandy (Sandman) back in the past and the return of the main antagonist from the movie, Pitch Black. Jamie is around 11-13 years old and Sophie is around 8-10 years old. Within the 5 years, there are signs or Pitch getting revenge on Jamie and the guardians because if it wasn't for Jamie who began confessing that he no longer was afraid of him, all of his friends would have never confessed either and the guardians and kids would've fought Pitch and therefore, Pitch never would've be sent back underground where his nightmares took him. Along with Pitch, one of his nightmares sticks on his side, speaks, and has personality. The 5 guardians later reveal each of their backstories to the kids and later join together as the 7 of them to fight back Pitch from causing more chaos around the world and to protect the kids.

Jack Frost: RainbowDash
North: SimbaObsesser
Bunnymund: SimbaObsesser
Tooth: RainbowDash
Sandy: SimbaObsesser and RainbowDash
Jamie: RainbowDash
Sophie: SimbaObsesser
Pitch Black: SimbaObsesser
Nightmare: RainbowDash

The beginning starts off with Pitch's underground lair and he's in moods such as depression, betrayed by his own nightmares, and isolated from the whole world after his death/sucked back underground. He's thinking and discussing with himself about how the 5-year gap has been so difficult to cope with and sets off to bring himself back as a coldhearted villain to take revenge on Jamie and the Guardians.
-----
The bright moon shines high up in the cloudy, night skies. Wind blows on the trees with a howling tone and...SLAM!... Underground, underneath the old, broken wooden bed, more darkness lies the one for whom kids fear, Pitch Black, or as known as the Boogie Man. Hundreds of the old cages hang completely still with dust, high in his huge lair and one hits another. Behind the shadows of the walls covering him, Pitch comes out once more to continue hitting the cages to let out such frustration.

"The night skies come every night, just like nocturnal creatures. If only I can been seen just like those animals can. Me? Stuck down here, isolated from the Earth up there! UGH! Darkness cannot be removed, nor can fear!" Pitch yelled out. "Why do I still deserve to be forgotten from the world? All I have ever gotten was hate, hate, HATE! If people learn about the good things in this world, then the darkness must be experienced. It can't be disappeared forever."

The hundreds of nightmares fly around the dark lair and bump into Pitch without real notice. All except for one hit the ground to stop and hide in the shadows with their glowing eyes, glaring at their leader.

Pitch continues with his thoughts and declares "Those guardians...They fought me. They teamed up with those little rascals who went against me. I didn't get a chance to prove myself as something in the world of guardians. Ohh...I WILL get to that boy...those guardians...and more around the world..."
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Rise of the Guardians: The Return of Pitch (Private)

Postby Daenerys » December 23rd, 2012, 1:38 am

The single Nightmare landed in front of it's infuriated leader while the others hid in the darkness. It was the only Nightmare that could speak.
It spoke with a deep but rough voice.
"Sir, if I could mention something..." It's leader turned at looked at the horse, breathing heavily. Nightmare shook it's mane and stood straighter.
"You need a plan before we can really do anything. The Guardians have gotten stronger everyday since then. Our Nightmares have become weak, and so have you. There is nearly no hope for us, unless we pull ourselves together and create a plan. I would like to help you in this, if I may?"
The Nightmare's words tumbled out as it's leader stood, silently. "The children have become stronger in their faith. Every child who believe in the Guardians except the newest one. We need more to defeat them, because they are no longer weak, as we thought them to be. We have now become the weak with your loss, sir. No disrespect, but if you want to make a comeback, the best time to do that is now, with something stronger then a Guardian."
Pitch stood staring, not moving a finger.
"Sir?"
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Lauren » December 23rd, 2012, 1:58 am

Turning quickly, Pitch lands his hands onto the Nightmare and glares evilly.

"We are heading out NOW!" Pitch said with determination. "You and me. We're finding the boy who ruined my last chance of being believed in. Let's go!"

Nightmare and Pitch escape the underground lair and fly up high in the night skies and begin their plan.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Daenerys » December 23rd, 2012, 2:36 am

The horse, shocked by his masters sudden orders, obeyed. "Yes sir.." And the two took off into the night sky, with the Nightmare's rider determined. They headed for the home of Jamie and Sophie Bennett, the two children that changed the fate of the Guardians and Pitch himself.
As Nightmare slowed itself near the rooftop, landing with a rough clip-clop on the roof. "Sir, what do we do now? Jamie no longer sees you, he no longer sees our nightmares, he just doesn't believe in us. How do we get through to him?"
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lauren » December 23rd, 2012, 6:51 am

Looking though the house with every detail in every room, Pitch notices a sweet, innocent young girl in her room checking underneath the bed. With a smirk on Pitch's face, he makes a decision to sneak inside the Bennett home without noise. Eight year old Sophie sleeps with a good smile and all cozy inside until she is suddenly snatched quickly by Pitch. Nightmare stands by the side corner watching his leader speak to a human child for the first time in five years since his defeat. Sophie cannot get away from the walls, where she's slammed to.

"Ahhhh! What's going on here?! Wha-wha-What are you?" Sophie exclaims out in fear.

".....I'm your true guide into the real world. I have a question for you, little one: Why do you look underneath your bed?" Pitch says.

"Well...I-I always watch out for "bed monsters" so they don't attack me in my sleep. I don't know the name of those types of monsters, but I'm still scared. Just please don't hurt me!"

A long silence occurs and Pitch looks sideways to his Nightmare with glare. Turning back to Sophie, he looks below. "...Take her with me..." Pitch commands to Nightmare. Both fly out of the room fast with her.

Sophie struggles to get out of the hands of Pitch and Nightmare and begins to panic very dramatically while tears start coming out. "HELP ME! DON'T TAKE ME AWAY!!"

Jamie wakes up in shock and looks to his door. He runs fast out of his bedroom, through the hallways of the house, and bursts into his sister's room. Noticing the blankets from her bed all over the floor, little branches from the bare trees flying into the room with the wind blowing and the windows open, he calls out Sophie's name several times. No respond was said by Sophie and begins to cry as he leaves the room. Back inside his blue, warm covers, he looks out his clear windows and begins to see the snow fall slowly.
Lauren

Postby Daenerys » December 23rd, 2012, 8:20 pm

"What happened to my sister? Did someone just plain kidnap her and escape through the window?!" Jamie's mother ran down the hallway and into his room quickly, and asked him what he was crying about. "M--mom, I don't know if I really did see this with my own eyes but Sophie's missing! She wasn't in her room..Her window was wide open, branches were blowing and it was all windy and her bed is a complete mess. I think she was kidnapped by someone!"
"Jamie, I'll check all around the house. Every single room, every single object, let's just hope our house wasn't robbed by the person nor has he taken our little sweetie pie. If I don't find or see her, I'll call everyone in the family, your friends, to see if anyone's seen Sophie anywhere around the neighborhood. I will call the Police as well. Just go back to sleep, sweetheart. I love you."

And his mother turned to shut the door and Jamie crawled back under his covers. "Please.. just one sign from something. With every snowflake falling, I hope more chances of my sister will come home." he prayed, wiping the tears from his eyes. "If I go back to sleep, maybe good luck will come within a little bit more time." he assumed. He closed his eyes.

One hour after midnight comes the Sandman. He continued to bring good dreams to all the other children, except for one depressed child. He noticed a boy crying in his sleep, despite trying to fall asleep. Sandy quickly flew into Jamie's room using his golden sand-cloud, but bumps into the boy's dresser.
"Wh.. what was that? Mom?.. Oh, Sandman? Is that you..?"
Sandy waves and smiles at Jamie in a simple response. "Sandman! I.. I think I remember you! I.. I remember seeing you with the other Guardians! I continued to believe in you for.. what is it.. five years now? It was you, Santa, Tooth, Bunny, and.. Jack Frost!"
Jamie looked at Sandy, who turned his head to the window where the snowflakes continued to fall. "It is Sandy, right?"
The Sandman nodded and smiled.
"Sandy! I can't believe what happened! My little sister, you might remember her, Sophie, was kidnapped by someone! She never answered me and her room was a mess! Mom doesn't think it's serious! Can you help me Sandy? Please? It would so great to see the other Guardians and Jack again! I hope he remembers me! The other Guardians too! Please, can you take me with you?"
The Sandman rolled his eyes and nodded, smiling mischievously. Jamie bounced with joy and ran to grab his coat and boots. He quickly remade his bed and left a small letter to his mother and leaves it on his bed. Sandy let's Jamie crawl up onto the soft sand-cloud and off they went, out the window and to North's workshop.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Lauren » December 23rd, 2012, 9:51 pm

As dawn begins to rise, Sandy and Jamie continue to ride on the cloud and the winds blow stronger than below. In the workshop, the 4 noble guardians argue about the signs of Pitch who has probably returned to Earth out of the darkness below ground.

"The globe has been acting strange recently since last night. Most of the lights are still lit up, but some of them have been flickering in a repetitive pattern. This can't be right." North said to his crew." North said.

"Well, the globe isn't always an accurate depiction of what's REALLY happening on Earth. Yes, our job as the guardians have a responsiblity of protecting children, like you always say, but still. Maybe some little malfunction is going on and not a lot of harm." Bunnymund told North.

"If our globe has always worked accurately, then what makes you think it's just a "little malfunction?" It just doesn't seem right." North questioned towards Bunnymund.

"Alright! Alright! We just have to see what.....Hold on, mate. I think I hear someone coming in.."

Sandy arrived through the enterence and noticed North and Bunnymund staring at him while Jack and Tooth just stopped their conversation about the globe.

"Oh. It's only Sandy. Keep doing a good job during the night bringing good dreams into the kids."

Sandy accepted North's compliment but then all of a sudden, North notices a child beginning to stand up after lying down on Sandy's cloud. As Jamie wakes up, all of the guardians look at him with curiosity as into why Sandy brought a child all the way to the North Pole and into the workshop. Jamie looks into each of the guardians' eyes until he lays his eyes on Jack far away and begins to run to him emotionally, calling out his name and give him a hug for the first time after five years.
Lauren

Postby Daenerys » December 25th, 2012, 6:59 am

"Jack!" Jamie yelled, leaping off the sand cloud and running to him. Jack turned and jumped to see a much older Jamie running towards him. "J..Jamie?" The boy nodded, grinning with such a spark in his eyes. Jack laughed and gave him a hug. "Jack, I missed you! I have so much to tell you!" "Oh really?" "Yes!"
Jamie turned and looked at the rest of the Guardians. "Okay, so this may not seem like much to you guys, but it is to me and I was wondering if you could help. My little sister, Sophie, was kidnapped by someone. Earlier before I was about to fall asleep, I heard her scream and when I ran into her room, the bed was a mess, the window was completely open, branches were blowing in and her nightlight wasn't on, it always is in her room. Please, does anyone know how to help me?"
Even though Jamie was in sheer joy seeing his Guardians again, he could feel the tears of fear coming again.
Tooth flew over and layed a hand on his shoulder. Jamie was a special child, and one of thr most important kids the Guardians protected.

"Jamie, don't worry dear. We will help you, won't we boys?" The others nodded. Bunny looked especially worried. Jack turned and knelt down in front of Jamie. "We will find your sister, Jamie. You and your sister are very important to us and we will help you find her." Jamie sniffled and nodded.
North looked at Bunny, both with horrified looks on their faces.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Lauren » December 25th, 2012, 9:14 am

North looked at the globe once more and continued seeing the lights flicker in the repetitive patterns as before and so did the other guardians.

".....Sophie!....." Bunnymund gasped. Through a flashback five years ago, he once remembers the innocent and loveable blonde girl he met in the Warren. "The white eggs in her little hands..The ride I gave her on my back...Me holding her in my arms after falling asleep...Little Ankle-biter..."

"Wait...If the lights have been acting strange like this...Pitch has returned back on surface." North told everyone.

Jack, Tooth, and North walked towards Bunnymund and placed their hands onto his warm shoulder, but still flabbergasted after hearing about Sophie's kidnapping. "I cannot believe how someone would end up snatching her away from home. Wait, hold on. We defeated Pitch. Jamie, his friends, and us together. Jamie and everyone was no longer afraid of Pitch. How could he have returned--" Bunnymund paused after realizing something that came to his memory. "Jamie and everyone one of his mates confessed...except for Sophie. She never stood up towards him. Besides, she was much younger than Jamie. She may not have remembered Pitch as the Boogie Man. Could Pitch have kidnapped her to use her innocence for his own good?"

Bunnymund began panting hard, thinking about the horrors of that prediction actually being true and became worried to death.

Jamie went towards Bunnymund and Jack in order to mention about him remembering standing up to Pitch. Once he remembered no longer believing in him anymore, he still questions about the culprit on Sophie's kidnapper.

Jamie looks up into North's eyes as he bends down to talk to him. "Jamie, we may be questioning on Pitch's return and your sister's kidnapping, but I do remember one thing about Pitch besides sticking to the dark side: His nightmares are very powerful creatures. Well, they did attack him and Pitch went underground again. His nightmares must have helped him return back on land. Our fight on Pitch only occurred in your hometown...but nowhere near around the whole world. If Pitch must have thought on continuing to bring fear to our children, including Sophie, he must be stopped!"

"Whether it WAS Pitch who kidnapped her or not, we still need to rescue her and stop Pitch if he has returned!" Bunnymund declared to everyone.
Lauren

Return to Role Play (OT)