[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Skyrim RPG - (Shadowfax and Baya) [Closed] — My Lion King Forum

Skyrim RPG - (Shadowfax and Baya) [Closed]

Re: Skyrim RPG - (Shadowfax and Baya) [Closed]

Postby Shadowfax » August 24th, 2013, 7:54 pm

"Leave her" She heard ahead of her.

As Arya collapsed onto the floor she thought it was over and that voice helped her to think that. The rocks crashed and rumbled around her and she merely waited for the final blow. She had failed. The she-khajit was going to the void to be punished for not killing Rashad, but after all that had happened she would gladly go to be punished rather than kill Rashad. She liked his way of living and the little adventure they'd had was a pleasant one. She was just sad that it had to end this way. Then Arya felt someone tugging her wrist and soon enough she was on her feet being pulled from the collapsing tunnel.

Arya slipped in and out of consciousness on the way up the tunnel, but her legs kept moving as she was dragged along by Rashad. A moment later, she was resting in the grass and a bottle was placed to her lips. She drank, but then slipped into darkness again. After a time, she was looking up at Rashad as he leant over her. There was a swooping sensation in her stomach as she looked up at him, then it hit her. She could not kill this Khajit. It was futile. He had just saved her life, just like she had saved his back in the cave.

"Rashad.. you... You came back for me" She said after sometime, looking to the side slightly to avoid direct eye contact.

Arya then caught sight of the Imperial and hissed slightly.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Baya » August 24th, 2013, 8:32 pm

(OOT: I'm gone, don't want my work to be on this site.)
Last edited by Baya on October 20th, 2013, 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Shadowfax » August 24th, 2013, 9:09 pm

Arya instinctively went to grab Rashad's hand as the Imperial pushed him away from her. She glared up at the man as he placed his hands on her shoulder, but soon she felt the pain in her shoulder fade away. Deep down, Arya was grateful for the Imperial fixing her up, but she would never admit nor show that, so she merely growled.

When Rashad helped her up however, she felt a dull pain across her chest and down her back, but it was nothing compared to what she had experienced back there. At Rashad's words, she merely laughed.

"I think they'll be more interested in hearing how we got the dagger rather than all that. But, thank you... For coming back for me" She said gratefully.

She watched Adruel for a moment before whispering to Rashad.

"Do you trust him?"

A pair of Silver eyes was lurking in the shadows. They were fixated on Arya and Rashad as the two walked along together. A flash of anger appeared as the owner of the eyes moved closer but she remained hidden in the shadows.

"Times up Arya. Astrid will decide your fate now" SilverEye muttered before firing an arrow towards Arya.

She didn't intend to hit her, just embed the arrow in the tree infront of both her and Rashad. The nord had also attached a note to it. All it said was 'We know' with the dark brotherhood handprint there. As soon as the arrow was loosed, SilverEye had sped away.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Baya » August 24th, 2013, 10:35 pm

Last edited by Baya on October 20th, 2013, 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » August 24th, 2013, 10:49 pm

Arya stepped back a step as the arrow embedded itself in the tree infront of them. Her heart picked up the pace and when she recognized the seal on the piece of paper infront of them her heart sank. Immediately she knew it was SilverEye who had sent that letter and she feared the worst. She was probably half way back to the sanctuary by now telling Astrid of her failure.

Much to her relief, Adruel took the piece of paper off the tree and tossed it aside. When he said he'd had dealing with the Dark Brotherhood, she sucked in a breath as if worried she would be recognized. What would Rashad do to her if he found out? She didn't want to think of that. She'd grown fond of him and hated the idea of him knowing who and what she really was.

Arya looked over to Rashad once they were walking once more. He was in deep conversation with Adruel for most of the journey, leaving Arya to her thoughts. Not plesant ones however. What was she to do? If she stayed with Rashad she would get him killed. If she returned to the sanctuary to explain herself, Astrid may slit her throat and then send SilverEye out to kill Rashad. Never before had she felt so torn in her life. Why had this happened to her? Why? Arya halted as they got nearer and nearer to Falkreath.

She glanced over in the direction on the sanctuary for a moment before looking down at the dirt infront of them. Perhaps she could slip away un-noticed? Bide Rashad some time perhaps? But he'd be forever hunted by them. Perhaps she should just give him a quick death. Her hand went to the dagger on her belt, but it froze on the hilt. No... she couldn't do it.

"For the love of Talos... What do I do?" She whispered to herself, a silent tear running down her cheek.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Baya » August 24th, 2013, 11:05 pm

Last edited by Baya on October 20th, 2013, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baya

Postby Shadowfax » August 24th, 2013, 11:15 pm

(OOC: oooooo, kittehs? :D)

Arya snapped out of her trance so quickly when Rashad spoke, it made her head hurt. For a moment she was silent. I was sent to kill you Rashad. I am an assassin. You weren't wrong... But.. I don't want to kill you... I can't and I won't... Please forgive me.... Arya thought for a moment. Though she didn't say anything, her eyes were clearly showing she was worried about something and regretting something as those thoughts rushed through her head. But, despite thinking it, the words could not leave her. She wanted to tell him so much, but the fear of him turning on her now hurt more than worried her.

Arya sighed and looked away. In truth, she had no idea what to do, but she needed to figure that out and fast if she wanted to keep herself and Rashad alive.

"I.... It's.... Complicated" She said, trailing off in defeat.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Baya » August 24th, 2013, 11:34 pm

Baya

Postby Shadowfax » August 25th, 2013, 7:45 am

Arya immediately tensed up as Rashad hugged her. Never before had she been hugged by another so she wasn't sure how to react at first. The usual bubbly sensation in her stomach and chest returned however whenever Rashad looked at her in a certain way. She gently placed her arms around his waist and allowed her head to fall on his shoulder. This made the whole situation even worse. Still, she held onto that moment for a short time before she slowly pulled away and looked up at Rashad through sad eyes.

"Rashad... I... I don't exactly know how you are going to take this, but" Arya paused, her eyes drifting over to the direction of the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary before taking a deep breath.

"I was sent out here to kill you. You were right all along, I was in the Dark Brotherhood. An assasin of the night, a soldier of Sithis, whatever you want to call it. But..."

She bit her tongue. She could see the shock in Rash's eyes and that pained her. Arya threw down her dagger, her bow and arrows so she was totally unarmed.

"I can't and I won't do it. Why? Because you're the first one.. The first person to ever show any kind of compassion towards me" She said, a single tear falling from her green eyes.

"Im sorry..." She said looking to the floor with utter grief for fear of losing him.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Baya » August 25th, 2013, 7:54 am

Baya

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)