[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Dawn of the Dead -Wolf Song + MrTitans- [private] — My Lion King Forum

Dawn of the Dead -Wolf Song + MrTitans- [private]

Re: Dawn of the Dead -Wolf Song + MrTitans-

Postby ScarsLove » January 10th, 2013, 3:17 am

"Well, I'm Ariana." Replied the girl as she bent over and carefully sheathed her hunting knife on her boot. Afterwards she looked around the dark back room of the gun store. On the floor was a muddy brown tarp. Probably used to cover up extra boxes in storage when the place was still in business. She wrapped it around herself and walked back into the main room where Micheal stood with his military stove and sleeping bag. "I think I'll stay up. I don't feel particularly comfortable staying in this place, especially with a man I barely know," She emphasized on the last part of her sentence, casting Micheal a leery gaze , "This tarp will suffice for me. As for you...well... you're on your own....Oh and a word of advice. I wouldn't suggest sleeping in the front room. You'll look like a snack on display for those zombies out there.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby MrTitans » January 10th, 2013, 6:56 am

Alright be careful I was going to sleep behind the counter. He pulls out some can food and started to cook. Well good luck to you be safe out there. More come out at night. Now if you excuse me I am going to block the windows and the door. So if you want to leave go ahead. He finished warming up his food and now stared to let it cool while it was cooling he started to barricade the place.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby ScarsLove » January 10th, 2013, 7:05 am

Ariana looked at the back and noticed a door. She took off her tarp and placed it aside while moving a couple iron shelves in front, just playing it safe for tonight. She went back out to the front and began to help Micheal barricade the place up quickly but quietly. She didn't want to draw attention to themselves by making a ton of noise. The smell of the food got to her rather, making her stomach make a noise that sounded like that of a dying whale. She was obviously hungry but was to prideful to admit that to anyone. Angrily, she grabbed at her stomach and grumbled 'shut up' to it.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrTitans » January 10th, 2013, 7:56 am

Michael heard her stomach grumble so without asking he handed her the food and pulled out another can. He opened it and started to cook that one as well. It is not much, but this should help. So what is your plan moving forward? What if the zombie thing pushes over or people find a cure. He started to stir the food that was cooking. He then went to see if there were any other useful supplies other than ammo.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Postby ScarsLove » January 10th, 2013, 4:37 pm

Ariana grumbled to herself and sat back down on the floor, waiting for her food to cook. Meanwhile she listened to what Micheal said and looked up at him, watching him walk off but still in sound range. "I suppose I'll help dispose of those zombies and assure the safety of this nation once more. Not like I have anyone else to look out for anymore. They're all dead." She coldly finished, fading off.
ScarsLove

Re: Dawn of the Dead -Wolf Song + MrTitans- [private]

Postby MrTitans » January 10th, 2013, 9:39 pm

Sorry to hear that. Well here is your food enjoy. He sat down and disassembled his shotgun, he then took out the cleaning kit to make sure it did not jam on him at the worst of moments. He soon got half of the gun done and turned away grabbing his food and started to eat. Well this just sucks. This shouldn't have happened. Wonder what caused all of this?
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby ScarsLove » January 11th, 2013, 3:18 am

Eagerly she grabbed at the food and began wolfing it down hungrily. It had been atleast a week since she'd managed to eat anything but rotten fruits and vegetables. Ariana stopped herself mid-slurp when she finally realized that she probably like an ungrateful slob. She sheepishly wiped her mouth and looked at him. "I guess a thanks would be appreciated," She smiled slightly, "Thanks for the food." She ate slowly this time as she listened to him complain about the zombies. "Bio-terrorism, most likely. Or a complete psycho playing his or her own hand at God."
ScarsLove

Postby MrTitans » January 11th, 2013, 4:37 am

Probably and no problem I have spares if you want to take some with you. In the morning I going to the local markets and look in trash cans for can food. Food can be anywhere you just have to look in certain areas. Like gun stores and sporting places for ammo. So where are you going to go exactly I am going to look for that town, but I want to hit a few places first and see if there is anything valuable. Also I am going to find a vehicle like a hybrid and see if I can't make it a tank or something.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Postby ScarsLove » January 11th, 2013, 4:56 am

"That's a nice offer but as low as supplies are running. Your better off keeping them for yourself. I'll get by." She didn't sound enthused when she finished her sentence. She couldn't even find one can of food by herself but this guy seemed to be stocked. Ariana thought that it might be best to stick around for awhile. "I'm not sure exactly where I'm heading. I've been scraping by for the past few weeks by just wandering and scavenging. I don't have a certain destination. I'm just hoping things settle before those thing mutate or something worse happens. As for your tank idea, I'd suggest find a bigger vehicle like a hummer. That with some barbed wire and a few adjustments could make a great battering ram against those zombies."
ScarsLove

Postby MrTitans » January 11th, 2013, 7:04 am

Yeah but finding gas is the problem. Hybrid I could find solar panels to hook up to the battery to keep it going without using gasoline. As for the windows use iron bars and weld them on. Barbed wire would make it hard to move around the car. That would make it safer to do they won't get stuck on the wire. I will also be able to hold more stuff as well. Weapons and ammo and any other supplies we might need.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)