[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Revenge - A Skyrim RPG (Wolf_Song and Shadowfax) [Closed] — My Lion King Forum

Revenge - A Skyrim RPG (Wolf_Song and Shadowfax) [Closed]

Re: Revenge - A Skyrim RPG (Wolf_Song and Shadowfax) [Closed

Postby ScarsLove » February 22nd, 2013, 7:37 pm

The breton froze at the question and pondered what to say. She didn't want to make it to obvious that she knew way more than she let on. It wasn't the smartest decision to join the guild that she nearly tried to annihilate but what if there were older members who would recognize her. It was a risky business being an assassin of the dark brotherhood so all she do was hope that they had been killed off during the years after her crime.

"About as much as the next person really. You're an assassins guild that strangely enough receive their requests from some odd ritual called the Black Sacrament. Other than that it's all a mystery to me."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Shadowfax » February 24th, 2013, 11:23 am

"Heh, so much you have to learn. Still, you kill well. You kill silently so you'll be of use to us and you don't seem like you have anywhere in particular you need to be" Silver said as she saw the city of Dawnstar in the distance.

The Nord tried to see if there were many guard about. She had a feeling that the cities would be on high alert watching for any signs of dark brotherhood members they missed. Thinking we'd flee to the towns? How dare they insult our intelligence! Silver thought bitterly. As they got closer however her suspicions were confirmed as she saw a large gathering. She grabbed Shadowmere's reins and pulled him into the woodlands causing Tali to nearly lose her balance on the horses back.

Silver looked around the corner of the tree and swore as she had no idea how to get round them without being seen. The snow against their armor made them so visible and she dared not reveal the location of the door. The nord was getting distressed now and she kept swearing and cursing.

"I need a diversion..." She growled.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby ScarsLove » February 26th, 2013, 5:12 pm

"Holy crap!" Tali flailed her arms in the air as the horse jerked in the opposite direction. She threw her arms around Silver and grasped tightly against her body in a big bear hug so she wouldn't fall off Shadowmere. As she was posiitve she wouldn't fall anymore, she let go and looked in the direction that Silver focused. The pale color of the guards armors in the distance made them almost blend in with the snow.

"I need a diversion..."

An idea suddenly popped in her head. "Let me down." Tali said quickly. When Shadowmere slowed down to a halt she carefully slid off the back and limped down the stone road. Once Silver and Shadowmere were out of eyesight and hidden behind the brush of a collection of pine trees, Tali put on a terrified expression and screamed at the top of her breton lungs. "Someone help!" The cry rang out against the numbing drafts of wintery air. A couple of guards on the outskirts of Dawnstar looked her way and walked towards her.

Once a group of them had collected around her curiously, she began telling a tale of bandits just off the coast, in the opposite direction of Silver. She told the guards that they were holding women and children hostages for ransom. It didn't take long for the guards to take up arms and go over the hill down towards the ocean line. Tali herself managed to slip away from a few of the others after she reassured them that she desperately needed to check in on her family which just lived down the road. They were easily fooled by this and continued after the other guardsman. Leaving Dawnstar bare of it's guards.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » February 26th, 2013, 11:51 pm

Silver went to grab Tali's arm as she began to limp off towards the path. She didn't entirely trust her yet and she was nervous about her walking towards the guards. Partly because she wasn't sure what her intentions were and partly because she could reveal her identity and tell them where abouts the sanctuary was. She hissed for her to come back, but Tali was out of earshot now and already yelling at the guards. The words that escaped the Breton's mouth however were not words Silver expected.

In the undergrowth Silver blinked with confusion and Shadowmere whickered softly as after sometime a large group of guards ran by them. Silver instinctively went to her sword hilt but nobody came at her so she merely followed them with her eyes. Her grip on the blade of woe relaxed and she breathed a sigh of relief. Once the coast was clear, she gently took hold of Shadowmere's reins and pulled him out onto the path where Tali was. She couldn't help but smirk.

"Not bad Breton.. I honestly thought you'd give us up" Silver admitted. "The sanctuary is only just along the coast. Would you like to walk the rest of the way?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » March 4th, 2013, 4:51 pm

Tali couldn't believe what she was hearing for a moment. Was this high and mighty Nord giving her a compliment? She was tempted to ask her to repeat it just to be smug, but instead she returned with a smile and a curt nod. "I think I'll walk the rest of the way. I need to stretch my leg and strengthen it up. Riding on that horse the whole time made it really stiff. I'll follow behind." Tali began to wander up ahead until she reached the first building. Not to far off she caught the smell of smoke from a smelter, the musty smell of coal and the scents of the sea all intermingling together. The town itself was fairly small compared to a city like Whiterun or Markarth but it was quaint nonetheless. Patiently, Tali waited for the nord to start walking ahead of her because she had no idea which way to go.
ScarsLove

Postby Shadowfax » March 4th, 2013, 8:43 pm

Silver nodded once again with thanks before taking up Shadowmere's reins once again and leading the way to the sanctuary. Little by little, Tali was gaining her trust. Because of past experiences however Silver would never trust another completely. She had the mentality to never get attached to anymore emotionally because one day they could turn on you or leave you. With the exception of Astrid and Farkus, she'd never allowed herself to get close to anyone. Farkus was a mistake she had convinced herself.

Shaking him from her thoughts, she walked through the crisp snow off the track. There were a few flakes falling now so she had no fear of their tracks being discovered. Shadowmeres hoof prints were hiding her own tracks however so she wasn't too bothered. Every now and then she'd look over her shoulder to see if Tali was following and sure enough she was. Once the door was visible she allowed Shadowmere his head back and looked at the door with a grim sadness.

"Are you ready to meet your new family?" Silver asked her.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby ScarsLove » March 4th, 2013, 9:01 pm

Tali followed in the shadow of the Nord and Shadowmere. It took most of her strength to remain at their pace because of her leg, even if it was just a slow one. She pulled her robe around her when a chill flew down her spine, giving her goosebumps all along her body. Tali thought to herself the reaction of the dark brotherhood members if any of them even realized who she was. There was only four left, right. Her, the Nord and two others who Tali prayed were just initiates.

"Are you ready to meet your new family?"

"Y-yes." There was a hint of fear in Tali's voice that she hope would just be played off as being cold.
ScarsLove

Postby Shadowfax » March 9th, 2013, 6:44 pm

Silver silently laughed at her uncertainty.

"Don't worry, they won't bite unless I tell them to. Well... Babette might, she is part vampire after all" Silver teased, but she could see the Breton looked a little uneasy so she calmed her tone.

"You'll be fine" she said, struggling to find words of comfort as she stood before the door hands on her sides.

"What is life's greatest illusion?" A cruel voice asked which made the hair on the back of your neck stand on end. It didn't seem to effect Silver however and she merely replied calmly;

"Innocence, my brother"

The cold voice replied;

"Welcome home" as the doors swung open and allowed them entry.

Silver stepped inside allowing Tali to follow in her own time "Don't take forever" She called however as she didn't want the door to be open long. Stepping into this place felt so depressing. Silver hated the Dawnstar sanctuary and for the first time since her sisters passing she didn't want to be here or be the leader. This soon changed however as she saw Nazir and Babette up ahead.

"I've got one new recruit" She informed them.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)