[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Revenge - A Skyrim RPG (Wolf_Song and Shadowfax) [Closed] — My Lion King Forum

Revenge - A Skyrim RPG (Wolf_Song and Shadowfax) [Closed]

Re: Revenge - A Skyrim RPG (Wolf_Song and Shadowfax) [Closed

Postby ScarsLove » January 12th, 2013, 7:56 pm

The day had been unusually slow for Tali. As if someone had purposely slowed down time just to annoy the living hell out of this young breton. She couldn't stand days where nothing ever happened except for the usual. She questioned herself quite often as to why she had come down to Falkreath other than the one reason that plagued her in the northern holds. Life on the run was tiring enough and moving from place to place was as frustrating. A quiet life in the wilderness was one thing, but to completely segregate yourself from the rest of society because of a blessing she couldn't control was another. Falkreath hadn't learned of her crimes up in Winterhold and Solitude yet, surprisingly. But she was sure that her face would be recognized by a weary traveler and soon she would have to move again.

Tali had thought of leaving Skyrim but what friends she did have. She didn't wanna lose, especially Sinding who was very much like her. Together they were rejects of society for a curse, in Sindings opinion, bestowed upon them by Hircine and their fore-bearers. But she loved her werewolf side, she loved the thrill of the hunt and the exhilaration of freedom. But much like Aela had told her long ago, some people just can't stand the sight of true glory when they see i.

The young breton had dazed out and had been mindlessly wandering town for sometime. She was back in same area she had entered, right up the hill from the Dark Brotherhood entrance. She noted the smell of decay and saw a group of corpses laying at the foot of a black pond. Near the pond stood a magnificent jet black horse with fiery red eyes. She contemplated stealing it, considering the owner was no where in sight. Tali grazed the bottom of her chin and looked at the horse thoughtfully with a smirk on her face. It was evening now, maybe just two hours before complete nightfall. The tower outside of town would do for the night but if she would steal the horse now and ride it for the next few hours. She could get back to the fort she and Sinding had holed up for the past few weeks.

Tali casually walked down the path and noticed the horse. Shadowmere made quite a fit, neighing and rearing back until finally settling down just enough for Tali to hop on her back. Continuously, the horse bucked and reared but it was no good. She'd dealt with far worse and this horse was no fight what so ever. After a few more moments, the horse grew weary of fighting and gave in. Tali stroked the ebony horse and nudged her sides and they were off. Galloping down the cobblestone path and threw the woods at a quick pace.
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Shadowfax » January 13th, 2013, 11:02 am

"As you wish" Nazir said, respectfully bowing.

"Shall we bury Astrid and Anjborn together?" Babette asked the new leader of the dark brotherhood.

"No. There isn't any point. Their spirits are with the night mother now, what's left behind is only a body" Silver said dully as she took one final glance of Astrid's burnt corpse.

Silver's ears suddenly heard something on the wind. Her wits were sharp all of a sudden and then she heard it. Hooves. With a yell of anger, she rushed from the sanctuary and down to the pond where Astrid's mare should have been. She saw tracks on the floor and then another set. Stolen.. She growled in her mind... Silver suddenly grabbed a pouch from her back and stuffed her clothes, blade and arrows into it. As the form began to take over her, there was always a crippling pain in her back as she stretched into the werewolf form. She was a skinny wolf with the same silver eyes and she had the pouch of her things around her waist.

The she-wolf let out a howl mixed with grief, despair and anger. She knew she'd be able to catch Shadowmere this way and her scent was stronger in this form. Silver wanted to hurt and kill if need be. The grief of losing her sister was too much and losing Shadowmere was an insult to her leadership. As she began to run through the woodlands, the thought going through her head were fixated on making the thief pay. She was going to taste their blood.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby ScarsLove » January 13th, 2013, 4:01 pm

Shadowmere had been a surprising reward. She was both faster and stronger than any other horse she had ever ridden. Tali felt a twinge of guilt for stealing the mare from her true owner. Long ago she had sworn never to steal again after the failed sweep attempt with a few of her brothers from the Thieves Guild. It had landed her in prison for several months and she wasn't planning to spend what seemed like an eternity in that cell. With nothing but straw, a thin animal pelt, table, chair and the occasional piece of bread and water.

In the distance, Tali heard a loud howl in the distance. The all to familiar noise registered instantaneously in her mind - werewolf. She clenched harder onto Shadowmere's reigns. She kicked the sides of the horse harder. Tali didn't want to lose control of herself again. Never before had she tested out the ring Hircine had bestowed upon her. If this werewolf was after her, there was so choice but to change. She was unmatched against a werewolf in her human form. Unbeknownst to her, she hadn't realized how hard she truly was kicking on Shadowmere out of the panic inside her. It appeared that Shadowmere wasn't taking anymore of the senseless kicking anymore. She reared up once more, catching Tali by surprise knocking her down. But in the midst of it all she also began kicking in the air. Half of a kick caught itself on her thigh.

In pain she writhed on the floor as Shadowmere galloped off somewhere into the woods. Tali quickly moved her hand to her thigh and felt it, worriedly. Thankfully no bones had been broken but the intense pain might've spoken otherwise. The young breton crawled to a nearby rock to pull herself up. But as soon as she had gotten on her feet she collapsed again. "Damn it all!"
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » January 13th, 2013, 6:49 pm

Silver ran through the woodlands, following Shadowmere's trail on the floor. There was no sign of her new steed anywhere, nor of her fugitive. Silver paused and sniffed at the ground, but couldn't get a scent on the one responsible for stealing her mount. Cursing and growling, she continues onwards, her pace and wits slow as she loped through the undergrowth.

Up ahead was the road, she slowed herself down just incase there were humans nearby as she knew their reactiong to werewolves only too well, the guards especially. The way was clear, or was it? On the floor lay a Breton. Silver sniffed at the air for a moment. She could smell Shadowmere. Was this the thief? She growled and plodded forward. Immediately she realized that this Breton was also a werewolf.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" She drawled in werewolf.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » January 14th, 2013, 4:50 am

Night had seized it's opportunity and now it was nearly pitch black. The waning sunlight barely crept over the peak of the mountains as it was setting. No more than 30 minutes had passed of endless pain and misery as she sat there on the ground. She was gently massaging her leg the whole time, hoping that it might help in some way. Her hand gently pressed and caressed her aching leg, soothing it just barely. Tali made another attempt at getting up by once more, like every other try, it had been hopeless. She furiously punched the ground with her hand, ignoring the throbbing pain that followed afterwards.

No more than five minutes after her feeble attempt, another presence entered the area. Maybe it was that damned horse, or a frostbite spider, either way she didn't care. Tali slowly shifted her head to the left to see what was coming. Loping down the path right towards her was a werewolf. She quickly reached for her blade of woe but didn't manage to fast enough. Instead she slipped it underneath her, placing her hands at her side as the werewolf came face to face with her.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

Tali looked the werewolf in the face, staring right back into it's fiery silver eyes. She glared at her and grabbed ahold of her dagger. She brought it up in front of her in a defensive manner. "If you plan on killing me. Just know I'm not going down with a fight."
ScarsLove

Postby Shadowfax » January 14th, 2013, 10:26 am

Silver sniggered. Her suspicions were now 100% correct as the breton understood her werewolfish words. She began to circle Tali as if hunting a deer out in the wild, not realizing that she had a blade of woe in her hands identical to the one Astrid had just gifted her. Silver's lip curled into a snarl as she began to pick up the pace trying to make her feel dizzy.

"Im looking for my horse.. You wouldn't by chance have seen it would you? Black. Red eyed and strong willed" She growled in an attempt to interrogate her.

"Put the blade down. You don't stand a chance" She jeered.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby ScarsLove » January 14th, 2013, 4:04 pm

Tali turned her head away from the werewolf as she began to pace back in forth quickly. She began to stare at the ground but the pacing of the werewolf in front of her was still apparent. She watched the paws of the werewolf as they shuffled around, her lips curled and then Tali turned back to those eyes of hers that intensely stared her down. Inside the breton felt incredibly frustrated with herself. If she had known that damned horse belonged to a werewolf then she would've left the beast.

The blade in her hand had moved from her lap, just enough to show that werewolf she still had it prepared. But it wasn't enough to kill a werewolf, both of them knew that. Maybe this werewolf could just kill her now. That way she could atone for her accidental crimes while escaping this frustrating life of loneliness and annoyance. Not like anyone would miss her, except Sinding maybe. She looked back at the werewolf and decided it best to just give her the information now. It was just delaying the inevitable, especially with this damned broken leg of hers.

"You know, that sounds exactly like the horse I stole earlier. He was a magnificent horse. It probably wasn't the best idea, I suppose to steal him. But it wasn't the worst I've ever made," Tali shrugged to herself. ,"Anyways, since I know you're going to kill me I might as well fess up. The horse ran off somewhere to the north of here. But I'd go now because wolves, bears and god forbid those miserable trolls wander these woods. Maybe I'll save you some energy too. Cause I might be dead when you get back. Killed by some wolves maybe. I'll make a good snack, eh?"
ScarsLove

Postby Shadowfax » January 14th, 2013, 10:20 pm

Silver roared and leapt forward pinning Tali to the floor, her claws slightly digging into her shoulders.

"I know what you are... werewolf"

Her thoughts soon returned to Shadowmere and she feared the worst. If she lost that horse, she'd never forgive herself. It was another gift from Astrid and she was planning to keep him safe. She glared back down at the Breton who oddly hadn't transformed either. Atleast she had admitted her crime though, but how could she be sure she had let Shadowmere run off? For all she knew she could have tied him up and planned to bolt when she left to seek her out.

"Your coming with me to find that horse. If she is unharmed and well, i'll spare your pathetic life" Silver growled, stepping back allowing Tali to get to her feet.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby ScarsLove » January 14th, 2013, 10:31 pm

In the blink of an eye, the werewolf surged at her and pinned her to the ground with great force. Those dagger-like claws of hers sinking into the flesh of her shoulders, just adding to the pain. She cursed underneath her breath every swear known to man kind as she fidgeted underneath her iron grasp.

"I know what you are... werewolf"

Tali thought of a snarky remark but decided not to say it. She didn't truly want to die in the prime of her life, lonely and miserable or not. But she wouldn't give the werewolf any satisfaction out of the situation. She didn't need to know whether or not she feared death or welcomed it with open arms. Suddenly the weight lifted off of her as the werewolf spoke.

"Your coming with me to find that horse. If she is unharmed and well, I'll spare your pathetic life."

She looked at the wolf and then back at her leg. If she didn't get moving soon this werewolf might end up dragging her down the road by her hair. The breton placed her hand on the ground and collected her things, placing the dagger in her holster while bow and arrows sat scattered on the road. She was close enough to gather up her belongings and put them back. The next part was getting up and not killing herself. Thankfully there was a big stick next to her that would be useful. She climbed up on that, using it as support to help walk her injured leg.
ScarsLove

Postby Shadowfax » January 15th, 2013, 11:27 am

Silver, seeing she was injured decided it was safe to change back. She didn't know what Shadowmere would think if she were to go bounding up to her in wolf form. The wolf walked off into the shadows for a moment and the usual horrible noise of crackling bones and flesh came from the shadows as Silver returned to her nord form. She stepped from the shadows, her darkbrotherhood garb revealed and the blade of woe from her beloved sister at her side. She stopped infront of Tali and placed the blade under her chin threateningly.

"My wits are still just as sharp in this form than that. Be warned, these eyes can see anything and everything, so don't you DARE try anything" SilverEye threatened as she took the dagger away from the bretons throat and reholstered it.

Silver went over to the side of the road and began to look for Shadowmere's tracks in the dirt.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)