[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Long Road Ahead [ Shadowfax + Wolf Song] -Private- — My Lion King Forum

Long Road Ahead [ Shadowfax + Wolf Song] -Private-

Re: Long Road Ahead [ Shadowfax + Wolf Song] -Private-

Postby ScarsLove » January 14th, 2013, 4:20 am

"What's a wolf? I thought they were extinct? I know I am different, but.. I am surely not a wolf."

Xandra narrowed her eyes at the burnished wolf before her. She wasn't sure whether to feel irritated by his lack of respect for wolven culture or feel terribly sorry for him. She chose the latter and drew her ears back in a crestfallen way. How long had this wolf been in this state?

"You look hungry"

She turned her attention to the foreign hunk of meat before her. The scent filled her nostrils and she turned her nose up at it quickly.

"I don't want to sound rude but I'd rather pass. That's a human animal and I will not eat human food," She replied nonchalantly. Xandra bent over and gently placed the meat back inbetween his paws. ,"Thanks though." Smiling a wolfish grin, Xandra stood up and shook her pelt, stepping out into the light so she could have a better look around. She padded into the room and examined it. It was old and dusty. The room must've been several years old with the amount of wear to all the remaining furniture. In the corner of the room sat a broken mirror covered with dust.

"Hey, you. I want you to come here for a second.

Xandra made her way over to the mirror and wiped away just enough of the dust so that two reflections could be seen.

"This is a lesson our alpha taught us as pups. What do you see?"
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Shadowfax » January 14th, 2013, 10:24 pm

(OOC: Im going to change Kili's age a bit. Going to make him 18 :3)

"Suit yourself" Kili shrugged as he tucked into the meat between his paws.

When Xandra padded off towards the mirror, Kili followed her with his eyes but he remained eating the chicken he had worked so hard to steal. He was hesitant to leave his kill, but when she called him over he obeyed and stood next to her infront of the mirror. His eyes squinted at first to see if he was missing something. That, and the mirror was old and stained.

"I see... me and you" He said as he looked at their wolfish forms.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby ScarsLove » January 14th, 2013, 10:44 pm

Xandra placed her paw on the mirror and pressed firmly. Then she moved her paw away from the mirror and sat it back on the ground. On the mirror was a clear wolfish paw print that she had left there. She looked at Kili as he sat down beside her and answered her, staring into the mirror.

"I see... me and you."

The she wolf looked back at the mirror and back at him. Hoping that he would catch on. "Okay, good. Now I want you to look at our features. What differences do you see between us? You are as much a wolf as I am. Try to look beyond what you see."
ScarsLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » January 14th, 2013, 10:50 pm

Kili was confused as he stood there next to Xandra, looking down at his usual reflection. True, they looked similar and very much alike, but how could he be a wolf? Something he was told was extinct many years ago. His eyes were still facing the mirror though as he tried to look beyond what he saw like she had suggested. After a while he looked up and at the wall opposite them for a moment before glancing back down at the mirror.

"We can't be wolves. All the wolf packs have long died out. There is no way we could...." He thought aloud.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ScarsLove » January 14th, 2013, 11:29 pm

Xandra interrupted Kili's words instantaneously and looked at him seriously with her star-kissed eyes. "That's where you're wrong. My pack resides on one of the last untouched mountains. It was my mission that I put upon myself to reintroduce lost wolves such as yourself into the old ways." Her eyes silently pleaded him to try to remember, to dig deep into his ancestral genes and remember something.. anything.

Xandra pointed to her paw print with her paw. "Place your paw over that. I promise you that they will appear almost identical."
ScarsLove

Postby Shadowfax » January 15th, 2013, 11:31 am

Kili did as he was bid and slowly placed his paw over the imprint she had made over the mirror. Much to his suprise, they were pretty much identical, though his paws were a little bigger. Kili had to stop himself tumbling back in shock at this and looked at Xandra, still not quite believing that there were still more wolves out there.

"I never had a... a.. pack. If I even am a wolf. I just remember my human family adopting me, then ditching me when I got to violent towards someone who tried to hurt them. If wolf packs are still out there and that is what I am, then why did my pack ditch me?!" He growled slightly.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby ScarsLove » January 15th, 2013, 2:49 pm

Xandra couldn't help but roll her eyes and growl to herself in irritation as she heard the words 'human family'. How were those things even remotely like a family. They had nearly wiped wolves out to the point of extinction and why? That was the mystery. Maybe it was because they were predators, maybe they needed more land and the wolves were in their way, maybe they just wanted to kill them all for the hell of it. But one thing was certain, humans weren't something to call family.

When Kili finished talking, finishing off his sentence with a defiant growl. She turned to him once more and looked sort of angry, as if she were ready to snap. "Maybe you had a bad mother, maybe you were born under bad circumstances, but maybe.. maybe those humans of yours killed them in cold blood!," Xandra drew her lip back showing her teeth, growling to herself out of pure hatred. ,"That was cunning they showed you, it wasn't love! They're humans, you're a wolf! They're nothing to call family. They're nothing except murderers, deceivers and manipulators! They're... they're..." The she wolf let out a frustrated groan and turned away in embarrassment. She shouldn't have let her temper get ahold of her like that. "I'm sorry for freaking out like that."
ScarsLove

Postby Shadowfax » January 15th, 2013, 3:18 pm

Kili's ears flattened as she approached him and began to lose her temper. He never backed away though. Whether it was bravery or pure stupidity he had no idea but he let Xandra have her moment of showing hatred towards humans. Kili had enjoyed his upringing, but was heartbroken when he was chased away in his wolf form to face the world alone. That he'd never forgive or forget. Once Xandra had calmed down, the young wolf whined slightly before speaking.

"You really do hate the humans, but please don't speak ill of my family.. They looked after me till I...Till I got too dangerous as they put it" Kili said with a whine remembering that day all the more clearly now.

"Maybe I am a wolf.. But, they were the only family i've ever known. They fed me, kept me safe and loved me for a time"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby ScarsLove » January 15th, 2013, 3:39 pm

Xandra felt it best to bite her tongue and hold in her thoughts. Bitter hatred for them or not, maybe all humans weren't particularly as evil as she assumed but her opinion never changed about them. She twisted her head around after she heard him whine. Which made her feel more guilty about her little episode just a second ago. 'Good first impression, Xandra. Scare the guy off with your temper.' She mentally scolded herself whiling listening to him.

"You really do hate the humans, but please don't speak ill of my family.. They looked after me till I...Till I got too dangerous as they put it"

She got up and moved back where she was before, siting back down on her haunches right next to Kili.

"Maybe I am a wolf.. But, they were the only family i've ever known. They fed me, kept me safe and loved me for a time"

She tried hard not to say anything negative about humans. "That was..nice..of them. It's just hard for me to put what they've done to m- our kind behind in the past. I know it's wrong of me to judge them all with the same hatred and hold them responsible but.. I don't know, " Xandra met him in the eyes, finally noticing the odd two toned coloration of them ,"Maybe your pack died, maybe they didn't. Whatever they did to you, I'm sorry. But just know every pack isn't like that." Xandra smiled reassuringly at him before realizing something. They had never even gotten acquainted.

"You know, out of all the talking we've done. I still don't know what to call you. So, what's your name? I'm Xandra."
ScarsLove

Postby Shadowfax » January 15th, 2013, 3:49 pm

Kili tried to think of what a wolf pack would look like in his mind and what they would be doing. Try as he might however he could not quite get a mental image of it so gave up after a time. Hearing Xandra's question though he gently wagged his tail.

"Nice to meet you Xandra, my name is Kili" He said gently.

He looked over his shoulder quickly then however as he heard movement in the flat below. He looked at Xandra urgently and pushed her into the corner.

"We must hide or make a run for it.. Sometimes humans come up here and not the usual humans. These ones come with their fire sticks" Kili said, not knowing the word they used for fire sticks was actually gun.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)