[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Forever Lycan (Dark Huntress and Meeko) — My Lion King Forum

Forever Lycan (Dark Huntress and Meeko)

Forever Lycan (Dark Huntress and Meeko)

Postby Dark Huntress » February 22nd, 2013, 3:23 am

Characters:
•Kylie Hunter~Meeko
•Connor Hunter~Meeko
•Angela Hunter~Meeko
•Kristin Hunter~Meeko
•Victoria Lockwood~Meeko
•Vanessa Lockwood~Meeko
•Rebecca Abel~Meeko
•Darcy Hunter~Dark Huntress
•Kayden Hunter~Dark Huntress
•Kaleb Hunter~Dark Huntress
•Kade Hunter~Dark Huntress
•Jakob Hunter~Dark Huntress
•Heather Nightly~Dark Huntress
•Kovu Hunter~Dark Huntress
•Adam Lockwood~Dark Huntress
•Alek Lockwood~Dark Huntress
•Karter Blackthorne~Dark Huntress
•Macy Nightly~Dark Huntress
<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>
Darcy Hunter yawned and stretched as she sat up, her fingers inches from the ceiling. She easily vaulted herself over the side of the bunk bed she shared with her cousin, Kylie, then cringed at the loud thump that occurred, even through the soft, thick carpet that covered the floor. The neighbors weren't going to appreciate that.
She exhaled then rolled her eyes as her cousin's voice, somewhat diluted by the sound of running water, drifted from the small bathroom they shared. Darcy ran her fingers through her thick, unkempt brown hair as she yanked the drawers of her bureau open one after another and tossed the unorganized garments around.
After a few moments she selected a change of clothes and slipped into them, then opened the door to see if her brothers were up yet. No sooner had she closed the door than she was attacked by a little boy in a dinosaur t-shirt and cargo pants, her four year old brother, Kade.
"Wook, Sissy!" He exclaimed excitedly, a wide grin across his small face. "I washed my haiwr this mowning-awl by mysewf!"
Darcy gave his messy, soapsud drenched hair an amused look and bit back a smile as not to hurt Kade's feelings. "Wow! That's really good! You did a great job, but-" She scooped a small handful of foam off of his wild hair"-you didn't finish rinsing out the shampoo."
"Oh, I know," he stated matter-of-factly, emerald green eyes-her eyes-wide with innocence. "I wanted you to show you befow I winsed."
Darcy laughed, unable to help it. "Okay, then let's wash that now." Kade nodded eagerly and allowed Darcy to lead to the kitchen and wash the shampoo from his hair, which was the exact same color as hers.
Darcy grabbed a hand towel from a drawer and rubbed Kade's hair. When she was done she gave Kade the drenched towel and a request for him to throw it in the basket by the utility closet. She followed him through the family, then living, rooms and turned into Kylie's room.
Kylie was was brushing her soaked golden curls with quick, deft strokes. She looked up at Darcy and rolled her eyes, Darcy presumed at her crinkled tight, lavender polo-shirt, short purple and grey plaid skirt, and grey off-brand high-tops, which all contrasted with Kylie's neat curls, smart red polo and short plaid skirt, and dark blue platforms.
Darcy sighed,"Ready to go?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Re: Forever Lycan (Dark Huntress and Meeko)

Postby meeko » April 14th, 2013, 6:22 pm

30 Years later lol here it is.... the most terrible thing you have ever had to read lol.

I heard Darcy jump down off the bunk bed when she got up; the neighbors wouldn't like that. I started humming as I got out of the shower and I went through the bathroom to do my usual morning things like brushing my teeth and such. I curled my hair and went to my closet to find my uniform. I slid my clothes on and left my room to find Connor. I smiled when I heard Darcy and Kade's giggles coming from the kitchen. I turned in the opposite direction of them and headed towards the boys' room.
"Knock, Knock." I pushed open the door and smiled at Connor who was going through his wardrobe.
"Morning Sis." He smiled and pushed his shaggy black hair away from his gorgeous brown eyes.
"Are you almost ready for school?" I shifted my weight and leaned against the door frame.
"Does it look like im ready?" He gestured towards his naked torso with a shirt in hand and rolled his eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kayden slipping his shirt over his broad shoulders.
"See something you like?"
meeko
Is there something you need

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

to tell me about?

Nickname(s): Meekz
Pride Points: 7

Re: Forever Lycan (Dark Huntress and Meeko)

Postby Dark Huntress » April 14th, 2013, 7:14 pm

Kayden grinned asked he asked it-he and Darcy and Kylie always has some joke going on. "Nah," Kylie leaned against a wall and shook her golden curls,"Not with face on top." He made a shooing gesture. "Women love this face!" He laughed and combed his short black hair out of his puppy-dog eyes,"well, I know you love my panties." He laughed in unison with Kylie and stomped in his sneakers, flinching: he was always doing something loud an upsetting the poor people who lived beneath them.
Giving Kylie a smug grin as he slipped by her to raid the kitchen, where Darcy and Kade were sure to be already beginning his work for him. He exited his room and strolled into the kitchen where Darcy was holding a giggling Kade away from her cup of coffee. Kayden had known something was up when his little brother had gone running out of the bathroom; he'd just thought it would be more nefarious. He gave Darcy a smile.
"Hey, Kayden," Darcy grinned as she handed Kade a hotdog to appease his hunger,"eat dogcrap!" Kayden frowned and shook his head, "What?" Darcy merely laughed in response.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Return to Role Play (OT)