[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - L O S T - The beginning of the end (SophieCub + Shadowfax) — My Lion King Forum

L O S T - The beginning of the end (SophieCub + Shadowfax)

Re: L O S T - The beginning of the end (SophieCub + Shadowfa

Postby Shadowfax » April 10th, 2013, 9:10 am

"It would be safer if we stayed in the plane Sophie, we don't know what's out here yet" Mia said, but she couldn't tell wether the girl was asleep or not.

She sighed and resumed looking through the bag for any item of food. She found a bottle of wine in one, amazingly in tact. In another she found some chocolates and then in a small holster she found the jackpot. All sorts of pasta, bread and dried fruit. She took a handful of fruit for herself and placed the bag on the empty chair beside her for when the other two woke up. Her eyes drifted to Jazz who was grazing nearby, then out to the now darkened forest.

I hope they find us soon Mia thought as she stared out into the darkness.

Sleep wasn't going to come to her anytime soon, so she decided to keep watch whilst the others slept.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby SophieCub » April 10th, 2013, 4:32 pm

Sophie heard Mia talking to her and agreed but she really didn't like dead bodies. She stood up and went and slept next to her brother. It was no use. She really couldn't sleep, how could she? She was on an island in the middle of nowhere, and there could be other people or things living there. Who knew.

She sat up and sat beside Mia,"I will stay up with my because I really can't sleep. There's no point in trying." She sighed looking at her watch. 'Time doesn't matter now' she thought to herself, removing her watch and placing it on the soft, delicate grass. "Why where you on the plane?" Sophie turned to Mia, trying to sound interested. Sophie was not a big fan of making conversation but she did try her best.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Shadowfax » April 10th, 2013, 4:57 pm

Mia smiled as Sophie awoke. Truth be told she was grateful for the company as the noises of the jungle were starting to un-nerve her. She passed Sophie the fruit bag and hearing her question she began to speak.

"I was taking my step sisters horse here back to America. My father wanted me to get her shot for misbehaving in the show arena. Most people in the horse world have no care for their horses, they just want to win all the time. Jazz is a great horse and deserves to live and to be honest she's probably grateful we crashed.. bought her a bit more time" Mia said sadly as she watched the mare graze.

"What about you? Were you travelling alone?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SophieCub » April 10th, 2013, 6:17 pm

Sophie was listening intently to Mia's story. She felt really bad for Jazz, he seemed like a good horse and Mia had really bonded with him. "That sucks, maybe when we get off this island.. or whatever it is, Jazz wont be killed or harmed. You gotta think positive, that's what I try to do." Sophie opened the fruit bag and began to eat, she was grateful to have some food but she wanted to keep some, who knew how long they'd be there for.

"Well I was here with my mum, dad and brother." She looked over at Scott who was sleeping like a baby. "It was my sister's death anniversary and we were all really down so my parents wanted to take us abroad to cheer us up. This time of year is very dark for my family, as we remember my sister's death. My parents died on the plane." She tried to not tear up, she was still in shock and didn't believe they were really dead. She knew it would hit her hard later, yet another reason why she couldn't sleep. "We can only hope for the best." Sophie looked up at the stars and closed her eyes.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » April 10th, 2013, 6:45 pm

"I hope not. I really do" Mia replied when Sophie sympathized for Jazz. "I am sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine how you feel. I never knew my mother really and my father always saw me as a bit of a burden" She said, tossing a dry piece of apple over to Jazz.

Then she heard something in the trees. Something she had never heard before. But what was it? It sounded like a plane crashing only this was moving the trees. Mia was horrified as she looked on at the thing in the distance. What was it? It was like something she had never seen.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby SophieCub » April 10th, 2013, 6:54 pm

Sophie smiled at Mia, had she made a friend already? She wasn't good at making friends. Neither was Scott, they were both outsiders, useless. Sophie began fixing her hair and then heard a loud noise that made her jump and scream. Scott woke up and looked around, he was just as confused as Sophie. Sophie saw Mia standing up,"What's going on?" Scott asked holding on to a seat on the plane. This was the most frightened they had ever been.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby Shadowfax » April 10th, 2013, 6:58 pm

"Shhh" Mia said, waving an arm to calm the siblings.

Jazz's eyes were on stalks and her head was arched up like a giraffe. Her nostrils flared and Mia could see the horses heart beating fast from here. The thing was moving away from them, but it was making such a racket. She squinted her eyes in an attempt to get a better view of it, but it was no good. She couldn't work out what the thing moving the trees was.

"It's going away..." She said after a while as the noises grew fainter and fainter.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby SophieCub » April 10th, 2013, 7:08 pm

Sophie looked around,"What was it? I never got a good look." Her heart was pounding, she could feel the sweat going down her forehead. She could barely breathe. Scott was the same but tried his hardest to hide it. "No one knows what's on this island, it could have been anything beyond our imagination." Scott said, still clinging onto the seat. Sophie burst out with panic," I don't want to sleep here, I want to leave! Someone has to find us! We have to get out of this island!" She began to go out of control.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby Shadowfax » April 10th, 2013, 8:31 pm

Mia looked at the pair of them. She wasn't the oldest here but she suddenly felt the most mature. Maybe because of her independence.

"Relax, just calm down. It could have been a tiger or a herd of deer or something" Mia said, trying to be optimistic.

Jazz had calmed down now, so that was good enough for Mia. She turned to the siblings.

"It's ok, we will get off this island soon enough. They'll probably send the helicopters in the morning to get us. In the meantime we better get some sleep. It's a new day tomorrow and atleast when it's light we'll be able to see and get our bearings"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby SophieCub » April 10th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Sophie looked at Mia who was surprisingly calm with everything. She took a few deep breaths in and out and nodded, "Yeah Mia, you're right, we should try and sleep. Who knows what lies ahead tomorrow." She smiled. Scott rolled his eyes,"Well I was sleeping until you two woke me up with your screaming. I'm going back to sleep, night y'all." Sophie smiled at Mia and tried to go to sleep. She knew it would be no good but she had to at least try. "You try and get some sleep too Mia.. and you Jazz!" She then closed her eyes.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)