[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - L O S T - The beginning of the end (SophieCub + Shadowfax) — My Lion King Forum

L O S T - The beginning of the end (SophieCub + Shadowfax)

L O S T - The beginning of the end (SophieCub + Shadowfax)

Postby Shadowfax » April 9th, 2013, 10:59 am

They were falling. The noise that filled her ears was agonizing as they plummeted from the sky. She looked up as the air masks fell in front of them and she reached for it desperately as the whole plane began to shake. When the girl of eighteen looked around she could see the scared looks on all her fellow passengers and then to her horror she heard a further almighty crash and the end of the plane fell off in mid air.

Screams echoed through the remainder of the plane and she looked on helplessly as she watched people fall to their doom. Then she wondered it if was worth trying to stay alive? Surely they were all doomed. Then another crunch was heard at the front part of the plane she was in fell away from the front of the plane. She saw a jungle below and braced herself for the worst. Surely this was it?

Oh Jazz... please forgive me She thought as they were about to crash into the trees.

She knew her beloved horse was under her feet and that neither of them were going to survive this.

CRASH.

They made impact with the ground and the girl found herself being flung forward in her seat. She hit her head on the chair infront and felt the bruise forming. They skidded through the jungle for a while before they came to a halt. All was silent after that aside the odd squeak of the metal. The girl raised her head up and looked around at other dead passangers, her breathing heavy.

"Im not dead.." She mouthed.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: L O S T - The beginning of the end (SophieCub + Shadowfa

Postby SophieCub » April 9th, 2013, 11:11 am

Sophie opened her eyes, she was so confused. She looked around and saw people trying to get out of the plane and some where already dead. The plane was on the ground. It had crashed. She suddenly realised what was going on and tried to get out of the plane. She then automatically started look for her younger brother. He was the only thing that mattered. She now had a scar on her neck and a cut on her forehead. She didn't care. "Scott, Scott? Are you there?" She scrambled through all the dead bodies pushing her way through the plane. She saw her brother lying there he was knocked out. "Scott!" she yelled trying to grab him and drag him out of the plane. "You are not dead! You are not dead!" She yelled. Her parents were now dead, she looked over at their limb bodies and her brother could be dead. What was this place? How could life go on?
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Shadowfax » April 9th, 2013, 11:17 am

Mia's head was spinning as she sat up right. The impact had left her feeling shocked and very unsure of all this. When she looked around she saw a girl pulling a younger boy of of the plane. She blinked with confusion and began to slowly get out of her seat. Her legs were like jelly and she fell out onto the aisle as she tried to stand. It then occurred to her that the plane was slightly angled and she froze for a moment as she tried to stand. Using the back of the chairs for support, she slowly got out of the plane and stepped into the jungle.

It was early evening so there was still light around them. She wanted to say something to the girl, but her voice had left her due to shock. A sound suddenly caught her attention though. A faint kicking coming from the cockpit. Her heart began to race. Was her horse alive? She gulped and slowly walked towards the cockpit doors.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SophieCub » April 9th, 2013, 12:04 pm

Sophie was trying to resuscitate her brother even though she had no idea what she was doing. She had lost so many people, her sister, her parents, her best friend. She couldn't lose her brother. Her eyes where focused on Scott. Tears began to form in her eyes when she realised it wasn't working. Tears streamed down her face. Then her brother woke, his eyes wide, taking his first breath of the island. Sophie hugged him, squeezing him close. Scott was still in shock, "Sophie? What happened?" his eyes still wide, looking at all the chaos surrounding him. Sophie sighed, "The plane crashed, I tried to make sure you where okay. That's all I know, mum and dad are dead and I don't know where we go from here but everything will be okay if we have each other." Sophie hugged him again and Scott returned the hug. Sophie then turned her head and saw a girl with black, tied back hair walking towards the cockpit doors. She followed the girl waiting to see what would happen.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shadowfax » April 9th, 2013, 3:08 pm

Mia's eyes were focused on those cockpit doors. She could still hear the faint sounds of movement coming from within and her heart was hammering against her chest as she reached out with shaky hands. Mia took hold of the handles and winced. They were very hot, but she could live with a few blisters. She just wanted to get to the horse inside, if it were her in there.

With an almight tug, she pulled the doors open and her eyes widened. There in the stall was her beloved mare. The horse was shaking her head and scraping her foot with worry. She was caught in the metal mesh and Mia knew she had to act quickly. As she turned, she saw a girl a few years older than her and she stared at her for a moment.

"I need help.. my horse.. she.. she's stuck"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby SophieCub » April 9th, 2013, 3:30 pm

Sophie was shocked to see the girl's horse in such a state. The girl was asking for her help? Her help? She didn't know what to do, she wasn't very strong. Sophie hated being in these think-fast situations. She was always surrounded by them and she always let people down. Well this island was like a new life so maybe she could try and change. Sophie suddenly realized she had been standing there for a few seconds thinking instead of helping the girl who was really distraught. She closed her eyes holding in the fear of screwing up," Of course I will help!" She knew she couldn't do it alone.

"Scott! Get over here and help me save this girl's horse." Scott looked over and obeyed right away. He helped Sophie get the girl's horse out of the cockpit. They put in their best efforts and it worked. The horse was free. Sophie did something useful, she felt really good about herself and she might have made a new friend.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby Shadowfax » April 9th, 2013, 3:35 pm

Jazz span round as the three of them approached, she was unsure of the newcomers, but when she saw they were lifting the bracket off of her she relaxed and allowed them to do so. Mia was careful to get her rope away so that she didn't then trip on that. When they lifted the metal, the horse bolted out the cockpit and halted by a nearby tree. She shook her head and seemed unharmed much to Mia's relief. She swung the rope over her shoulder and looked at Sophie and Scott.

"Thanks.. This horse is all I have in the world" She explained.

She then wiped her dirty hands on her large hoodie and outstretched a hand. Given the circumstances, this may have seen a little odd, but she felt obliged to introduce herself.

"Im Mia, that there is Jazz" She said, motioning to the now grazing horse.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby SophieCub » April 9th, 2013, 3:45 pm

Sophie saw the girl turning round to talk to her. She prepared herself to not be awkward and to be normal, she was really socially awkward with new people. "I understand, my brother is also my life. You are welcome, I know you would have did the same if it was my brother that was stuck. Just helping a sister out.." she awkwardly laughed. Scott looked round at her like she was crazy, he then rolled his eyes and began to fold his arms.

"Oh, hi Mia! Hi Jazz! I'm Sophie and this is my younger brother Scott." She pointed to her brother who still had his arms folded. "Are we the only survivers?" She looked round. It was really cold out, and it was getting darker by the minute. This was not good. Sophie had a huge fear of the dark, she was terrified. Scott on the other hand, didn't care.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Postby Shadowfax » April 9th, 2013, 4:51 pm

"Good to meet you both" Mia said sincerely before walking over to Jazz and clipping the rope onto the halter on her head.

She lead the mare back to them and began to look around as night began to close in on them. Mia had been on a few camping holidays, but the floor was too damp to start a fire. As much as she hated the thought, they'd have to stay in the cockpit tonight. In the morning, maybe they could explore a bit of the land. She looked at Sophie, then to Scott, then back at the cockpit.

"We'll have to camp here tonight.." She said uncertainly.

"We should.. see if there is any food in the plane and then.. We'll push a few of the bodies out of the cockpit and.. TRY and sleep I guess" Mia said, shocked by her sudden taking charge of the situation.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby SophieCub » April 9th, 2013, 11:45 pm

Sophie saw Mia and Jazz taking charge and she was glad. She wasn't much of a leader, she usually followed to crowd. "Yeah, we really need food.. and sleep!" Sophie went searching round the plane for food. She made her way up the plane, pushing dead, limb bodies aside. It was a horrible experience for her.

Scott didn't care, all he wanted was his rest. That's all he needed. "Sophie, I'm going to sleep." He pushed a few bodies out of the plane and fell soundly asleep. Sophie could never understand how he could fall asleep so quickly. She always stayed up at night, haunted by her thoughts and mistakes. Her 'what ifs' and 'maybes'. Scott never had any troubles. Not from Sophie's point of view anyway.

Sophie then found some luggage from other passangers. She handed the bags to Mia so she could look through them for food or at least something useful. She hated doing this, looking though a dead person's property. Was this how her life was going to be from now on? Looking for scraps from others. Sophie really didn't want to sleep in the plane, the bodies were already starting so smell. She lay next to the plane on the soft grass. "Mia, tell me what you find." She said as she tried to fall asleep.
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)