[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress — My Lion King Forum

Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress

Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress

Postby VitanisMate » May 9th, 2013, 4:24 am

Characters:

Dan- VM

Tala- Dark Huntress

Dan was travelling as quietly as he could through the woods. He really loved hunting with his dad, and really treasured these moments he had with him. He asked his father to separate from him because he told him he needed moments like this to survive on his own later. Of course he would be alright, he knew how to fire his weapon to defend himself and would make sure to do so if any danger arised. He suddenly heard a rustle in the trees and went down on his knees so as not to make any noise. There was a grey wolf standing right there about 33 feet away with her pup. He unslung his .22 rifle and hesitated for a moment before he shot the wolf once. It turned and charged at him, likely protecting her pup. That stupid wolf, if there are animals that dumb they deserve to die...he thought. He shot her again twice, killing the great wolf, as it immediately collapsed on the ground. He yelled his victory cry and laughed at killing the great wolf and thought about taking the wolf as a trophy before deciding against it. That great dumb beast deserved simply to just have its body decompose into the earth and have no one remember it ever again, he thought. He decided to continue walking and to go back to his dad and brag about his kill. He didn't notice he passed by the pup whose mother he shot.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Re: Wolf RP- VM and Dark Huntress

Postby Dark Huntress » May 9th, 2013, 8:18 pm

Tala whimpered as she backed behind the tree. She'd never seen such a strange creature nor heard such a strange noise. The air around him smelled foreign and a sickly scent lingered even after he'd disappeared. With a quick look to he left then right, she scampered forward, each leaf that crackled under her small paws sending fresh fear up her spine.

"Mom," she whispered, scampering up to where her mother lay. The air was pungent-it smelled like a corpse after a hunt. Except this time, it wasn't a deer, it was her mother. "Mom," she repeated. She snuggled under her arm and lay there, crying. Now she as alone. No one to protect her. She couldn't hunt, everything was too big, except rabbits and she wasn't fast enough to catch those. The Ohcumgache pack would shun her-who wanted an Omega's daughter around. Now all she had was to struggle along and wait to die. She gave her mother's dead body one last, sorrowing glance and trudged off, heart and paws heavy with grief.

It wasn't long before her small, white tummy started to rumble. She knew it hadn't been long and it was silly but she was only a pup! An appetizing scent filled her nose: meat, and a few other things she couldn't put her paw on. She followed her nose and shrank in fear at the large, ferocious beast with round legs that made a terrible grumbling sound.

Her ears tilted back and she bared her tiny teeth in a low, angry growl as the strange animal who killed her mother approached the other monster.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » May 10th, 2013, 12:07 am

Dan looked at his father and bragged, "Hey Dad I killed a wolf! I can kill predators now!" His father frowned however and said, "Dan I don't want you to do that again. You could have missed the wolf and it could have killed you. If you see a wolf next time stay hidden and then wait until it leaves before finding me." Dan rolled his eyes, "Dad really I was okay."

He then looked at his father's kill, "So I see you shot a white-tail deer?" His father nodded before Dan said, "Hey I'm going out again Dad." His father frowned but sighed knowing he couldn't stop his son. "You just only hunt deer today." Dan again rolled his eyes before walking away.

After a while Dan stumbled through the woods, before he tripped on a branch and slipped on the ground into the mud. That was just great, he thought, another great happening on a wonderful day. He got up and wiped his clothes off, noticing he couldn't get the mud off his clothes that well. Just then a red light came down, as if there was something above him.

He felt strange like something was changing inside and outside of him. He then collapsed on the ground, and starterd to breathe very rapidly. When he got up he was different somehow since he couldn't walk on his 2 legs without falling down. He peered into the water and there he was, a gray wolf! This scared the living daylights out of him. "AH!!!!! What just happened to me! Why am I this dumb and dirty creature!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dark Huntress » May 10th, 2013, 1:46 am

(OOC: Sorry it's so short...3=)

A startling yell sent Tala scurrying away. She skidded to a halt, however, when she sighted an adolescent seeming wolf gawking at itself in his reflection. "Hey! Pipe down-there are hunters near!" she hissed viciously, giving her tail a decisive swing and stomping her white-socked front paw.

"You must have a death wish or something," she muttered. How could this wolf not know? she wondered silently,she was only a pup and she knew. How could this obviously older wolf not? she shook her head and approached him, tiny black nose quivering. She flicked her ears back as she sniffed him: he smelled like the hunter. Why?

She stood back to examine him. He was of an average size for a young adult wolf with the standard grey. Hmmmmm... she thought. Strange. "Who are you?" she asked, finally.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby VitanisMate » May 10th, 2013, 2:28 am

OOC: It's fine

Dan just looked at this wolf pup and said with loathing in his voice, "Get away from me you stupid animal. I can take care of myself. Why don't you find your mommy and daddy and keep that cute, cuddly puppy stuff to yourself kid."

His father ran as fast as he could to the scene of the shooting, to find his son's torn clothes and his rifle. He glanced over and saw a wolf limping away from where his son once stood. "Animals...ANIMALS!!!! YOU KILLED MY SON!!!!!!" Tears of anger filled his eyes as he fixed his gaze upon the seemingly guilty wolf. He dropped his rifle and reached for his pistol. "DAMN YOU!!!!" He fired blindly at the wolf, beset with rage and heartbreak..

"Why are you shooting at me?! It's me! Please stop!" Dan ran as fast as he could and slid down a hill into some more mud. This is turning into his lucky day, he thought. He ran as fast as he could to get away from his own father. "Why are you chasing me!" He kept running until he got into some bushes and hid. It was here he kept as quiet as possible. He then noticed again this female wolf pup by him. "What do you want?" he said with a sour tone in his voice. Another dumb animal, he thought.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Dark Huntress » May 10th, 2013, 2:38 am

Tala gave him a sullen look, she had been stupid enough to follow him and was now covered in mud. She shook her charcoal grey coat. "Nothing, nothing at all." She shook a back leg then the other. "And I haven't got any parents, brute!" With that she trotted away.

She felt dangerously close to breaking down again. IT JUST WASN'T FAIR!!! Was she to be hated by everyone. She growled deep in her throat, turned tail, and marched up to the other wolf, sticking her small face in his startled one.

"Stop calling me a dirty animal! You're one too! And don't forget!" She shook her fluffy coat again, spraying him with mud and started off again. What a jerk! she thought. Me?! A dirty animal?! I wasn't dirty until I followed him down that hill!

"Humph!" She stuck her moist midnight black nose in the air, but quickly revised her plan when she tripped over a stick. "Ow," she whined. Life just wasn't fair! Especially hers!" She frowned as she realized the sun was beginning to set. She'd never make it through a night without shelter. Never. She was a long as a fawn including her bushy tail and she knew for a fact that many things would love to get their jaws around her.

"Cave, cave, cave," she muttered, turning 'round and examining her surroundings. "Den, den, den."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby VitanisMate » May 10th, 2013, 3:00 am

Dan just sniffed in an angry matter and snorted as the little pup started to get in his face. "Kid you obviously don't know who you're dealing with!" However when the pup started to leave Dan just sighed and snorted, realizing that he was all alone out here, chased by his father; no, his father was chasing a wolf, not him; and didn't know how to be a wolf and followed this little wolf pup.

When he tried to catch up with her he noticed she was gone and sighed, knowing it would be hard out here. He suddenly noticed however the pup looking around and muttering to herself. He rolled his eyes before he mocked at her again. "I'm sorry did I run into the crazy wolves around here?"

He stopped however and sighed as he braced himself and decided to tell her, "Look kid I uh...need a wolf who knows their ways around these parts, because as you can see this hunter is after me. I uh...need a guide around these parts. I know this is hard for you dumb animals to understand but it is the facts. Um do you know the way around these parts?"

He suddenly stopped and sighed as he awaited her answer to his question before saying, "You look familiar."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Dark Huntress » May 10th, 2013, 3:13 am

"Maybe you witnessed my mother's death this morning," she snapped sarcastically,"and I don't know if I want a dirty animal around me." She stuck her little pink tongue out at him and tramped off.

She marked, with no end to her annoyance, that he was probably going to follow her. She turned then paused as an idea popped into her head. "Hey," she said slowly, looking him up and down,"I have a slight problem: I need muscle, and you have a slight problem: you need someone who isn't...clueless." She shrugged. "Maybe we can make a deal.

"I'll lead you around and help you find your way, wherever, and you keep me from being eaten. I'd really like to make it to my second winter. Warning, though, I'm not the most beloved of the territory's pack." She grinned innocently,"Deal?"
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby VitanisMate » May 10th, 2013, 3:21 am

When the pup mentioned that her mother died this morning Dan just sighed as if he didn't care, "She probably died because she was stupid." However when the wolf made her offer Dan sighed and said with sarcasm, "Fine deal. Oh by the way there's a hunter after me who thinks I killed his son so he won't stop until he kills me, yeah."

"My name is Dan by the way. Hey wait a minute a little pup like you knows the way around these parts?" Dan laughed out loud. "Um where is your father? Is he around? Where is he?" Dan hoped there were no more wolves prowling about.

He then said, "Well you know unlike you animals I know when to eat and I also know I am hungry, along with knowing how to kill prey. I'm going to need some meat," he said with full confidence in his hunting abilities.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby Dark Huntress » May 11th, 2013, 7:15 pm

"She was not stupid!" Tala ground her sharp teeth,"you are! And I haven't got a father-Faolin the Ohcumgache pack leader killed him." She shrugged as if it was old news, which it was, to her. "For all I care that dumb ol' hunter can kill you and lay your skin down by his door-where he's constantly walking over it!" She surprised herself a little with her vehemence.

"I know when I'm hungry-and stop talking about me like I'm a different species. I may be younger, but I'm still canine." She turned and angled towards a small grotto she spotted. "Jerk," she grumbled. The small stone structure was, well, small, but dry. She nosed around a few dry weeds and nuzzled them into a small nest. "That's better," she muttered to herself and curled up on it, her small, white belly grumbling.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)