[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Riders' Rebellion (Scarsmate and DH) — My Lion King Forum

The Riders' Rebellion (Scarsmate and DH)

Re: The Riders' Rebellion (Scarsmate and DH)

Postby Scars Mate » February 11th, 2015, 5:37 pm

Rivera laughed heartily. 'That's very true. Although,' she said, casting her mind to Rhinnëa and Eyulf surreptitiously, 'not unheard of.' She paused, then cleared her throat.

'My father was human, obviously, and his whole village weren't to big on the monarchy thing, but they didn't actually do much. He was a skilled fighter, but it was my mother who actually taught me- and my father who taught me how to sew, coincidentally.' She grinned, but then frowned. 'Sorry. I'm going off topic. My mother was riding by the village- she lived in a small elven cluster deep in the forest, who were actually on good terms with my father's town, but they didn't interact much. So, my mother was on her horse, while my father was picking herbs- he also used to help with healing, see- when my mother's horse stepped awkwardly, and keeled over.' She laughed. 'My mother was thrown forward, and the poor horse became lame. We still kept it, though. When Nellas and I were little, we had that horse as our own- I called it Snowy. Anyway, my father found a rather disgruntled elf with an angry horse and offered to let them stay in his house. They got married two weeks after.' The evening was dark, and the porch was only illuminated by the dim light escaping the party. 'They never really said much aside form that. They just fell in love.' She sighed. 'I guess elves, they fall in love pretty strongly. So my father was stuck with her.'

Rivera paused, before grimacing. 'Wow. I didn't mean to say that much.'
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby Dark Huntress » February 12th, 2015, 7:21 pm

Zaq smiled softly at Rivera. "Don't tell Rhinnëa that elves fall deeply in love," he whispered conspiratorially, "she doesn't believe in that stuff." He laughed a little and reclined a little more fully against the railing. "My parents were pretty simple. My mother was a tagalong tomboy when she was little, she grew up pretty as can be and could beat most of the men in a fight. My father couldn't resist."

Zaq grinned at Rivera widely, "Now I understand. There's nothing like a woman with power and a blade." He winked.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Scars Mate » February 12th, 2015, 8:50 pm

Rivera rolled her eyes. 'Well, I have no qualms with that.'

She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. 'I personally like strong guys, blond hair...' She trailed off, pursing her lips to hold back a smile. 'But I don't discriminate,' she whispered, winking, before laughing. She was laughing a lot tonight. It was Zaq; he made her feel freer than before. Less burdened with her responsibilities. But of course she wouldn't tell him that.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » February 14th, 2015, 8:54 pm

He grinned. "Two out of two," he boasted, puffing out his chest in what seemed to be an imitation of a rooster. How irresistiblee, indeed
"Now, how long do you think this travesty of society will last? I'm longing for my bed and then a mission to end this thing."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » February 15th, 2015, 1:21 pm

Rivera let out a long sigh, crossing her arms. 'I'm not sure. Until someone starts a fight because they're so drunk they can't see?' She suggested. 'I hope it ends soon.'

Not really, she thought. It's nice to talk to Zaq. Where we won't get interrupted. She smiled to herself, fiddling with the cloth of her dress.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » March 13th, 2015, 9:52 pm

[OMG. I am sooooo sorry about my neglect of this page. I have the memory of a dog....]

Zaq grinned, "I'd be up for a fight. Haven't had a good old-fashioned drunken brawl in awhile. I've kinda missed it. I bet I could Eyulf and we could plow over some man in heels and a corset and see fists fly." He winked teasingly.
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » March 14th, 2015, 11:13 pm

'Because that would definitely be the wisest course of action to take,' Rivera countered. She rolled her eyes. 'If I'm perfectly honest, I think I'd join you.' She glanced over her shoulder. 'What about him? He looks like a boar in clothes.' She gestured discreetly to a stout man with thick bushy hair pouring down over his back and chest. 'Maybe a horse,' she amended.
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » March 16th, 2015, 4:13 am

"I think 'horse' is still too noble of a title for him, Rivera. I'm not sure what he is, but Eyulf looks more human than he does," Zaq replied in a low tone. A hostile quip was fired from Eyulf that made Zaq hide a smirk. "Methinks the group Lycan is a little touchy about his indentity."

"Anyway, perhaps a brawl isn't the best course of action at the moment. But I promise I'll take you to Surda and we'll have a famously good fight. At the moment, I'm afraid I haven't had enough of that disgusting spiked punch to put our little plan in danger of being rebuffed and our sorry carcasses strung up. Though I bet Gweir and Lyrea would have a few things to say about that..."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

Postby Scars Mate » March 16th, 2015, 6:01 pm

Rivera rolled her eyes. 'In actual truth, I think Lyrea would join us.' Her eyes flitted over the horizon. The dragons were no where to be seen, and Rivera couldn't feel the connection between her and her black dragon. Probably busy, she told herself.

'That is,' Rivera added, 'if she could tear herself away from Gweir.'
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Postby Dark Huntress » March 21st, 2015, 3:59 pm

Zaq chuckled softly, "Which seems highly unlikely. They seem to have hit it off
Dragons are rather strange..." He paused and awaited the attack.

It didn't come from any dragon, however, it came from Rhinnëa. And it was more of a rebuttal. So are you, she quipped.

Zaq flushed. "Crap. I didn't know that they could hear us."
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)