[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Legend of the Digidestined - Shadowfax and KristinaKiara — My Lion King Forum

Legend of the Digidestined - Shadowfax and KristinaKiara

Re: Legend of the Digidestined - Shadowfax and KristinaKiara

Postby Shadowfax » September 4th, 2013, 9:58 am

Ashelin's eyes narrowed. Why was Natsu suddenly all intent on finding a cave? What could she possibly be planning? With a sigh she folded her arms and looked down at Zogamon who looked a little wounded.

"You two go, i'll stay here with Zoga" She said trying not to sound too caring, but to be honest she wanted to be alone with her Digimon for a time.

Plus, she still hadn't forgiven Natsu for punching her. She stood there awaiting their answer, avoiding eyecontact with either of them.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby InsaneSeagull » September 6th, 2013, 8:53 am

Natsu gave Ash a suspicious stare.

"You sure?" she asked. "As you wish. I'll leave you two alone for now."

"Oh, let her," said Elecmon. "Who needs her help anyway? She's no more than a usual brat!" He gave her a stare full of hate.

"It will be nice spending some time without you any way," he added.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Shadowfax » September 6th, 2013, 5:30 pm

"I hope Seadramon doesn't come back and eat you" Ash called back to Elecmon sarcastically.

That little rabbit was starting to get on her nerves and she locked eyes with him for a moment before turning back to Zogamon who was still pretty shaken up about the fight with Seadramon.

"Are you alright?" She asked him bluntly.

"I think so... I just overdid it I think" Zogamon said, trying to smile encouragingly.

"Don't ever do anything like that again ok? He nearly killed you!" Ash said sounding alarmed, which also took Zogamon by suprise. Was his human finally starting to care?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby InsaneSeagull » September 8th, 2013, 7:25 pm

"Oh, on the contrary, I sure hope Seadramon eats YOU. There wouldn't be that much of meaning if I'm killed, but you... that would make sense," responded Elecmon to Ash, provoked by her comments, but determined not to let it show.

"This kid is as stubborn as a mule," he thought, but didn't say. Sometimes, not saying things is much better than saying something. He knew that quite well, but didn't seem to often act that way. Sometimes it was just too hard to keep your mouth shut. Sometimes.

"On second thought... I wouldn't mind if something kills you, but I most sincerely hope nothing happens to Zogamon... let's go, Natsu, we've stayed too long here!" he said, looking at his impatient friend, whom and her desires he almost forgot.

"Sure," said Natsu with a short giggle. She had to admit, all that talking Elecmon did amused her. She liked how he can say more in 1 minute than she in 1 month. However, she decided to think about that later. Her laptop still glowed, and she couldn't resist but noticing - even brighter than before.

She looked at the sun. It started rising, it was dawn already. She couldn't believe she spent all night awake, since at the moment she didn't feel tired at all. She had to find that cave, she had to... but she couldn't deny the feeling that her excitement also kind of failed from that moment. She still wanted, but that true desire she felt just 10 minutes ago... was gone.

"Let's go," she told Elecmon, with a tiny nod addressed to Ash. Even she wasn't sure why she did it, but she felt that she owed that much to her, after all these rude comments Elecmon gave her. That girl wasn't that bad after all.
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Shadowfax » September 9th, 2013, 5:49 pm

"I hope he gets eaten" Ash muttered to Zogamon as the others departed.

She heaved her little dragon creature up onto the bank and placed him down under the trees near the lake so they were hidden from any airbourne digimon.

"So what was that Natsu had?" Zogamon asked as Ash began to pull out a bandage from her pockets. She always kept basic first aid supplies with her.

"It's called a laptop. It's a computer, but you probably have no idea what they are. They are basically something you can use to contact other people on and do loads of other things too" Ash said applying the bandage to Zogamons wound.

"Oh.. I see. No, we don't have anything like that here"

"I figured..." Ash chuckled.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)